Trump Impeachment 2: Insurrection Boogaloo

Sawbonz

8 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

I’m not sure why he’s not wearing it. My best guess is that trump didn’t want his white supremacist base to see his lawyers wearing a yarmulke.

Orthodox men typically wear it at all times except sleeping or bathing. But it has to worn on certain occasions, such as when praying or eating.

Thank you for the explanation. 
I had thought it’s always worn so seems strange to not wear it but still observe the ritual I guess.

9 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

I’m not sure why he’s not wearing it. My best guess is that trump didn’t want his white supremacist base to see his lawyers wearing a yarmulke.

Orthodox men typically wear it at all times except sleeping or bathing. But it has to worn on certain occasions, such as when praying or eating.

I would tend to agree.  His base conveniently ignores that Jared is a Jew and that Ivanka converted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shakahorn said:

I would tend to agree.  His base conveniently ignores that Jared is a Jew and that Ivanka converted.

This is not a new idea.  "I hate them [insert minority]. Aw heck, [minority standing right beside speaker], I'm not talking about YEW!  I'm talkin' bout all the rest of 'em.  I know you know what I'm talkin' about..."

Just now, Bojack said:

This guy represented Epstein the same way Tom Hagen represented Frank Pentangelli.

Good point.  I always thought it was a little strange when he told Epstein about how the old Romans used to take their own lives to protect the Omerta and their families.  Doesn't make a lot of sense when two Jews are speaking with one another.  But to each their own, L'Chaim.  

5 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

This is not a new idea.  "I hate them [insert minority]. Aw heck, [minority standing right beside speaker], I'm not talking about YEW!  I'm talkin' bout all the rest of 'em.  I know you know what I'm talkin' about..."

Image result for "scum compared to krusty" gif

• Haha 3

So is drinking water out of a plastic some thing that is difficult for all Republicans?  Or was the placing the hand on the head to sip a water bottle some religious thing I haven't seen?  

I saw the first hour or so of the Dems and the last hour or so for Pubs, and one is a lot more compelling than the other. and more entertaining.  

My rebuttal would be a video starting with Trumps taking the oath of office. Then I would follow up with Trump's assertion 

"You know what else they say about my people? The polls, they say I have the most loyal people. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible," Trump said.

I would address each point and repeat that Trump does indeed have the most loyal people, in this case he caused the death of 5 people and he expects the Senate to be loyal.

31 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

this is 100% why he isn't wearing the yarmulke. 

• Hook 'Em 1

We're not going to have a trial while he's in office, that's ridiculous!

We're not going to have a trial while he's out of office, that's ridiculous!

So basically you can do whatever you want at the end of your term with zero consequences. /Mark Cuban gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1