Josh Hawley - a man whose soul is dipped in dogshit

Hugo Stiglitz

6 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

It's just terrible the way all media gives idiocy such a huge voice. 

We have to do our parts and simply start ignoring the stupidity until election time for these jerks rolls around. 

Spoiler alert....   Hawley's going to win and win easily.

the man just oozes masculinity.  

Yet another thing I just will never understand about the MAGA movement.  Some of its biggest advocates---Trump, Cruz, Hawley, Stone, Stephen Miller, et. al.  These guys all scream "Indoorsy!"  Not even for a trite photo opp. do you ever see these guys fishing, swimming, boating, cycling, grilling, drinking a beer.  Nothing.  Not a single thing in common with their male voter base. 

This will always be so fucking bizarre to me.  Oh right, right......it's all about policy, not optics, these days.  Totally forgot about the wonkiness factor 

48 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yet another thing I just will never understand about the MAGA movement.  Some of its biggest advocates---Trump, Cruz, Hawley, Stone, Stephen Miller, et. al.  These guys all scream "Indoorsy!"  Not even for a trite photo opp. do you ever see these guys fishing, swimming, boating, cycling, grilling, drinking a beer.  Nothing.

Are you kidding?

Cruz-Rio2-1.jpg?width=982&height=726&aut

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

the man just oozes masculinity.  

Yet another thing I just will never understand about the MAGA movement.  Some of its biggest advocates---Trump, Cruz, Hawley, Stone, Stephen Miller, et. al.  These guys all scream "Indoorsy!"  Not even for a trite photo opp. do you ever see these guys fishing, swimming, boating, cycling, grilling, drinking a beer.  Nothing.  Not a single thing in common with their male voter base. 

This will always be so fucking bizarre to me.  Oh right, right......it's all about policy, not optics, these days.  Totally forgot about the wonkiness factor 

Like this photo, holding a fishing reel in a fucked up way -- something my kids (including my daughter) knew how to do correctly by the time they were 9?

E3o2KCCWEAEj2-D.jpg

Summary: my quite feminine and girly (but outdoorsy and Texan) daughter is 10X more of a Texan man than Rafael will EVER be.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Like this photo, holding a fishing reel in a fucked up way -- something my kids (including my daughter) knew how to do correctly by the time they were 9?

E3o2KCCWEAEj2-D.jpg

Summary: my quite feminine and girly (but outdoorsy and Texan) daughter is 10X more of a Texan man than Rafael will EVER be.

Using his gunt as an extra hand to own the libs!!

• 2 weeks later...