Josh Hawley - a man whose soul is dipped in dogshit

Hugo Stiglitz

• 2 months later...

Jesus. This is way out of line. I’ve seen my dog take some nasty shits after a few too many table scraps or getting spoiled as the closest thing my mother has to a grandchild, but nothing remotely as foul as proud traitor and insurrectionist, Josh Hawley.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

They really had a machine gun mounted for this photo op?  

5 minutes ago, tchookem said:

There was a time where trying (and failing) to look tough would ruin a campaign.download (1).jpg

It was so dangerous on the river that day, that they didn't have time to give everybody body armor and helmets.

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2021 at 10:09 AM, Lobo said:

the man just oozes masculinity.  

Yet another thing I just will never understand about the MAGA movement.  Some of its biggest advocates---Trump, Cruz, Hawley, Stone, Stephen Miller, et. al.  These guys all scream "Indoorsy!"  Not even for a trite photo opp. do you ever see these guys fishing, swimming, boating, cycling, grilling, drinking a beer.  Nothing.  Not a single thing in common with their male voter base. 

This will always be so fucking bizarre to me.  Oh right, right......it's all about policy, not optics, these days.  Totally forgot about the wonkiness factor 

On 11/1/2021 at 10:58 AM, Beau Vine said:

Are you kidding?

Cruz-Rio2-1.jpg?width=982&height=726&aut

None of them show the Aggie manly manfulness of Rick Perry on patrol.

spacer.png

He asked to touch the guy's gun. They let him touch the automatic weapon instead.

spacer.png

You'd think these dickheads were on the Mekong. I'm sure they all ridiculed John Kerry for his time there.

Fuckwads.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

But remember, these guys love the Constitution, and are "strict Constitutionalists!"

giphy.gif?resize=358,200&ssl=1

Everything they say -- I mean literally every single word they say -- is a lie.  Lying is their holiest sacrament.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

It's so nice that we have our senators spending all their time on performative nonsense, now including performative bills that they know aren't close to passing constitutional muster (if that's even a thing anymore). I'm surprised these chucklefucks are even able to keep the federal govt functioning.

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

It's so nice that we have our senators spending all their time on performative nonsense, now including performative bills that they know aren't close to passing constitutional muster (if that's even a thing anymore). I'm surprised these chucklefucks are even able to keep the federal govt functioning.

sWsCp1p.thumb.jpg.0f6c64bf5fccae767e2f67925f817eb5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

You're parenthetical duly notes the current state of affairs. There is no longer any such thing as "constitutional muster" it's whatever the court righties want to be constitutional or unconstitutional at their partisan whim. Performative nonsense is certainly the flavor of the day. Good band name too.

• Hook 'Em 2

Gee, there goes Senator Josh Hawley. Proving George Will's recent opinion piece in late April about senators running for president to be rather on point.

...“Although Josh Hawley, Missouri’s freshman Republican, might not be worse than all the other 327, he exemplifies the worst about would-be presidents incubated in the Senate.” ....

“Twenty-four months later, he was the principal catalyst of the attempted nullification of the presidential election preceding the one that he hopes will elevate him,” Will argued. “Nimbly clambering aboard every passing bandwagon that can carry him to the Fox News greenroom, he treats the Senate as a mere steppingstone for his ascent to an office commensurate with his estimate of his talents.”

Hawley was the first senator to say he would object to the certification of President Biden’s victory in 2020 and is widely expected to consider a run for president in 2024.

Of course, it won't matter. But way to go Josh, you've made George Will look like a libtard!

I'm not crying, you're crying.

1 hour ago, Hookah Horns said:

The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it.

-- P.J. O'Rourke

On 4/8/2022 at 11:12 AM, RomaVicta said:

None of them show the Aggie manly manfulness of Rick Perry on patrol.

spacer.png

He asked to touch the guy's gun. They let him touch the automatic weapon instead.

spacer.png

You'd think these dickheads were on the Mekong. I'm sure they all ridiculed John Kerry for his time there.

Fuckwads.

Don't ever forget.

image.jpeg.8097681b456ede087f14bd91f9f087c7.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

O'Rourke may have been the last conservative I truly liked (or didn't truly hate).

And know this -- if he was still alive and publicly active in this environment, the entire GQP would roundly condemn him as a woke libtard.  Seriously.  It's fucking nuts.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/14/2022 at 11:32 PM, tx 3 putt said:

How much of the rio grande is deep enough for that boat ?

That boat has never done anything useful I would wager.  The only reason DPS has it is for photo ops.  They also have 3 boats in Port O'Connor on trailers sitting in a parking lot for some reason that never get used. 

Edited by kevwun

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I grew up in Missouri, and have now lived in Texas for 37 years.  Do I win the Shitbag Senator Sweepstakes?

Josh Hawley

Roy Blunt

Ted Cruz

John Cornyn

You can wrap it up with 70 games left in the regular season if you move to Kentucky. 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, kevwun said:

That boat has never done anything useful I would wager.  The only reason DPS has it is for photo ops.  They also have 3 boats in Port O'Connor on trailers sitting in a parking lot for some reason that never get used. 

So that when they age out of service, some LEO can buy one for $500 at a non-advertised police auction. 

• Rage+1 1

57 minutes ago, kevwun said:

They're decoys to keep our very dangerous enemy off balance.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Y’all remember how loud and strident the GQP used to be about Obama “picking winners and losers” and how damn unamerican that was?

I remember.

Yeah, and I remember how they accused Obama of trying to be a king with all of his Executive Orders, then they said fuckall when Trump used EO way more often than Obama did in either of his terms.  But it's really not their fault; they didn't even know about Trump's abuse of EO, because Fox News didn't tell them.

The only way I can manage to feel anything other than hatred for the average Republican is to remind myself that they're just too fucking stupid to know any better.

The ones at the top of the GOP and Fox News who are misleading that herd of idiots?  They ought to be lit on fire.  But the average Republican ought to be wearing a helmet indoors and eating paste in front of some cartoons.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Yeah, and I remember how they accused Obama of trying to be a king with all of his Executive Orders, then they said fuckall when Trump used EO way more often than Obama did in either of his terms.  But it's really not their fault; they didn't even know about Trump's abuse of EO, because Fox News didn't tell them.

The only way I can manage to feel anything other than hatred for the average Republican is to remind myself that they're just too fucking stupid to know any better.

The ones at the top of the GOP and Fox News who are misleading that herd of idiots?  They ought to be lit on fire.  But the average Republican ought to be wearing a helmet indoors and eating paste in front of some cartoons.

200.gif

You have a soft spot for willful stupidity or something?

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

gotta spend that sweet sweet border security money on something.