Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body in Congress? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

11 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Seems I saw it was Luna trying to rein in AOC.   

I can not imagine what it would be like to be that intelligent and have to try to get some sort of logical legislation done with the ignorant attention whores.  I am very surprised we don't see more outbursts like this.    I mean talking civilly with these people isn't working, so JC is just talking to them like the middle school mean girl bitches they want to be, in terms they get.  

Marge is only there to obstruct and probably, some of that was a delay tactic.  It worked.  She's a tool but the best way to deal with her is to ignore her, which means she's not taken seriously. She wins when others take the bait and Republicans then get to play the victim card once again, while derailing everything.  It's a beating listening to someone that looks like a troll with a shitty hair job talk about someone else's looks.  Plus her breath comes across visually as stank--somebody may want to remind her that whatever sweaty feet she ate earlier is spewing forth from her clam head.  The record can do whatever they'd like with that, but somebody please shut her pie hole.     

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Maintaining decorum and ignoring someone is a great tactic when someone is pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable/sane behavior.  It’s a terrible tactic when somebody is bat shit crazy and fucking up the entire world.  You gotta meet that shit head on.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

MTG is not a strategic thinker. She's not trying to delay anything or deter any Dems from doing something more effective than responding to her. She's a QAnon true believer lunatic and, while I know it seems like it should be incredibly obvious to everyone, actually publicly stating what a stupid crazy person she is isn't just a waste of time it's actually necessary politics. Part of the job of being an elected representative is establishing in the minds of the public what is acceptable and what is unacceptable behavior and I don't mean by demonstrating professional behavior in response to unprofessional behavior. I mean pointing out for the audience that is the American public "this person is fucking insane," because there are tens of millions of Americans who don't understand that on their own and do in fact need to be told.

If people can't grasp that she's crazy, then there's no explaining it to them and certainly not from a Democrat.  Willful ignorance is also willful denial.  

One thing's for sure, Marge sure can tell us about the plane crash at 5 with a gleam in her eye.  The only problem is that she caused the plane crash and the gleam is hate.

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

If people can't grasp that she's crazy, then there's no explaining it to them and certainly not from a Democrat.  Willful ignorance is also willful denial.  

Sorry, but you’re wrong. Most people are not very bright and look to elected officials as authority figures regardless of their party. When they see an entire party acting like the modern GOP and most of the other party saying “we can work with them on bipartisan issues” instead of “holy fucking shit they’re insane!” millions of Americans start thinking that GOP rhetoric and behavior is normal or at least within acceptable bounds.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Sorry, but you’re wrong. Most people are not very bright and look to elected officials as authority figures regardless of their party. When they see an entire party acting like the modern GOP and most of the other party saying “we can work with them on bipartisan issues” instead of “holy fucking shit they’re insane!” millions of Americans start thinking that GOP rhetoric and behavior is normal or at least within acceptable bounds.

4 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

Maintaining decorum and ignoring someone is a great tactic when someone is pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable/sane behavior.  It’s a terrible tactic when somebody is bat shit crazy and fucking up the entire world.  You gotta meet that shit head on.

How is this meeting her head on?  Maybe don't ignore her but keep it simple-- call her batshit crazy every time, whenever, wherever, so it becomes the message line--that's part of the job and controlled messaging.  Keep it simple and repeat it every time, until the two are inseparable in the public conscience.  But arguing with a shit throwing gibbon is crazy.  

Edited by Mdhorn

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

How is this meeting her head on?  You can call her batshit crazy and should do so every time, whenever, wherever, so it becomes the message line--that's part of the job and controlled messaging.  Keep it simple and repeat it every time, until the two are inseparable in the public conscience.  But arguing with a shit throwing gibbon is crazy.  

I agree that Crockett would have been better served by saying something like “listen here, you stupid, crazy, bitch: don’t fucking talk to me like that.  You have no credibility, because you constantly lie to get attention.  And if you’re going to insult my appearance, and if the chairman is not going to enforce the rules of behavior that you’re violating, then I will be forced to match your insults.”

But saying what she said was better than not saying anything or quietly telling the chair “I move to strike her words.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Who is the fucking nazi she lectures at the end of the clip?

Google tells me it's Gene Hamilton.  Jesus, he's an asshole.

In interviews with Reuters, Bradbury and Gene Hamilton, a senior Justice Department official under Trump, both endorsed the measure to eliminate the FBI's general counsel.

They said they do not speak for Trump, but both are contributing ideas to Project 2025. Hamilton is a trusted lieutenant of Stephen Miller, one of Trump's closest policy advisers. Miller did not respond to requests for comment.

Both Bradbury and Hamilton also endorsed changing the Justice Department's chain of command so the FBI director reports to a pair of politically appointed assistant attorneys general.

Also, Jasmine knows what's up:

I love this woman:

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/17/2024 at 2:58 PM, Bozo_Casanova said:

Jasmine Crockett reminds me of my friend’s hot, smart, successful, always well-dressed aunt who would start taking her rings off if we talked back when she was yelling at us. 

I work with a young black woman that reminds me of Crockett. Asked her if she saw the clip and she busted out laughing. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/17/2024 at 9:39 AM, jimmyjazz said:

Crockett and AOC went off.  "Baby girl" was beautiful.  Who was the woman trying to get them to stand down?

It was a ridiculous response by AOC and then Crockett. MTG got exactly what she wanted. They should’ve remained calm and Crockett should’ve retorted with that great line.  

5 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

It was a ridiculous response by AOC and then Crockett. MTG got exactly what she wanted. They should’ve remained calm and Crockett should’ve retorted with that great line.  

Yours is the ridiculous response, and 100% predictable.  Fuck MTG, sometimes the gloves need to come off.  Comer is a dim bulb and an ass, and had no idea what was going on.  That was the bonus.

• Hook 'Em 8

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yours is the ridiculous response, and 100% predictable.  Fuck MTG, sometimes the gloves need to come off.  Comer is a dim bulb and an ass, and had no idea what was going on.  That was the bonus.

Ok. Mtg is reprehensible. Everyone knows that. But she wants to paint the picture of an unhinged left. And then later have people on her side telling an enraged AOC and (rightfully) enraged Crockett to calm down. 

MTG’s comments were totally in line with her character. AOC and Crockett were successfully drawn offsides. It’s like arguing with Derka. She deserves zero response other than an unemotional funny quip about her ape appearance. 

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I completely disagree.  MTG is a bully.  The way you stop a bully is you meet them at the designated spot on the playground and then you beat the shit out of them.

Totally disagree. Jasmine is a babe. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

MTG’s comments were totally in line with her character. AOC and Crockett were successfully drawn offsides. It’s like arguing with Derka. She deserves zero response other than an unemotional funny quip about her ape appearance. 

So we can crowdsource her? Asking for several friends.

Edited by RPM
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

So we can crowdsource her? Asking for several friends.

Put her on ignore. She’s not worth the time. She can’t be crowdsourced because her constituents have no class. What drives people like that most nuts is utter non-attention. 

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I bet Marge dips on airplanes 

No fucking doubt. 

2 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

It’s way too easy to imagine her with Levi Garrett Red Man spilling out the bag and into the center aisle

fify

20 hours ago, Pancho said:

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

I know we all hate Marge, but give credit where credit is due.  Her power clean form is solid.

I guess those "personal training" sessions paid off.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

I know we all hate Marge, but give credit where credit is due.  Her power clean form is solid.

I guess those "personal training" sessions paid off.

And the fact she has that kinda form at her local gym with three cocks in her orifices makes all the more impressive.  Gotta give credit to multi-tasking while lifting, bro.