Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

14 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I see what you're saying and as much as she talks, verbal flubs are gonna happen.  But given her track record.......I think she doesn't know/care where Ukraine actually is.  

Here's how we fuck with her.  202-225-5211.  See what they say when you tell them that not only is Ukraine in Europe and currently under an invasion on their European soil.  But--------wait for it you fucking four-toed failure.........................A huge part of Russia is in Europe too!  Holy Shit, maybe their physical existence in Europe aided their invasion of another sovereign country also in Europe.  

I feel like the Bobs in "Office Space."     'Marjorie, we'd like to get as many as three other European countries working right underneath Putin.  How's that sound?'

When did she grow the 4th toe?

• Haha 1

Okay.  So I called one of the majority Reps on the Committee on Homeland Security.  Meant to protect us.  Including our most serious adversary since Great Britain, Russia.  About 1/3rd of the land mass of Russia sits in Europe.  About 3/4 of their population resides in Europe.  Plus all of Ukraine.  

Her Senior Staff didn't know this, so I doubt they briefed her to that effect.  

This is the dumbest fucking timeline.

"Hey, I'm in charge of national security of the United States.  I don't need an intel briefing or Rand-McNally to tell me that in fact, Russia and Ukraine are locked in a battle of the far right edge of the RISK board.  

37 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I assume she’ll be releasing this footage any moment now or is it in a police body cam server? 

this fucking cunt.  She’ll probably fundraise six figures off this shit too

Once again, she gets to say whatever she wants whenever she wants, but the second some of it gets thrown back at her she plays the victim. 

This is the same person who was screaming at the President of the United States at the top of her lungs during the State of the Union.

Edited by Red Five
I had more to say dammit.
  • Hook 'Em 2

I assume she’ll be releasing this footage any moment now or is it in a police body cam server? 

this fucking cunt.  She’ll probably fundraise six figures off this shit too

Footage in the replies.

Years from now, when her interviews and floor speeches are transcribed...they shall be written out in a font to be called "MTG Karen."  And just looking at the letters will make you want drink bleach.  

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Once again, she gets to say whatever she wants whenever she wants, but the second some of it gets thrown back at her she plays the victim. 

This is the same person who was screaming at the President of the United States at the top of her lungs during the State of the Union.

And the same person who was running down the Parkland kids while screaming insults at them.

• Hook 'Em 2

"Calling me a white supremacist is the same as calling a black person the n-word."

She should test this theory by going up to random white people on the street and asking if they are a white supremacist. Then move on to random black people, and ask them if they are... you know. See how that goes.  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was her press conference a fucking outtake from a Quentin Tarantino movie or something?  Or that Rex Kramer scene from "Kentucky Fried Movie"?

What the fuck?  I knew actual Nazis.  Like from WWII, not this low-rent MAGA shit...and even they'd think, 'Yeah, no.  We're white supremacists and other people call us that but that is totally not the same thing as white people calling black people the N-word.  We don't think much of them, but just out of decorum, we don't use that word."  

^

I don't know why that's making me laugh.  Just more mental gymnastics for them.  Or in this case, Mental Cross-Fit.

I feel like Spade in Tommy Boy watching her work out, "I can literally hear you getting fatter." 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Red Five said:

When I think Christ-like, I think Marjorie Taylor Greene. 

Only way to test is to nail her to a cross and after taking her down, see if she rises.  If she does, then she's probably yeast.  

• Haha 1

On 5/17/2023 at 4:35 PM, PhillyD said:

My God her stupid is astounding but she has an army of stupid defenders.  I clicked on the twitter link and the first 3 comments I saw were people trying to justify reasons you could say Ukraine is not in Europe.  I'm just left here to shake my head.

C3E7C889-C72C-49D3-8592-E9AC34176CD7.thumb.jpeg.eecd7a63cd203caf60c30d1a61726f86.jpeg156EA344-EB41-4183-B627-E8C790E90515.jpeg.f8104934c6743688dbe09568680d9b57.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Someone on Twitter had called her obscenity and that's exactly what she is, a walking, talking, breathing obscenity. 

Note to self, "Invent fragrance for MAGA women called 'Obscenity'."  It combines traditional fragrance notes with hints of bomb residue, cross fit sweat, and the stench of when you open up a zip-loc baggie of ice that contains two recently severed toes.  

Obscenity for Women.  Metaphorical, Intellectual Toilet Water

How dare you besmirch the term gump by associating it with this evil clovenhoof ditchpig!

She’s a dawg, goddamnit.

They ought to have to own their embarrassments.

At least our retrograde self hating women are decent looking and resemble actual humans. Not some skulking Lovecraftian night terror come to life.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Note to self, "Invent fragrance for MAGA women called 'Obscenity'."  It combines traditional fragrance notes with hints of bomb residue, cross fit sweat, and the stench of when you open up a zip-loc baggie of ice that contains two recently severed toes.  
plus protein shake farts imo
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

41 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
7 hours ago, YGIFS said:

plus protein shake farts imo