Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

On 6/14/2023 at 9:55 PM, Mdhorn said:

DId you run for office and were you elected?  A fool, such as yourself, getting elected is pretty much living proof that the US is not a communist country.  Some of us want some socialized policies but only your political brand has so far accepted communist dollars to run for office.  

Well, that all assumes that Marge is, in fact, not a commanis.  I'm not convinced.  

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2023 at 9:45 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Oh, and the US would pull all military bases out of Texas, and Abbott would be relying on 20,000 Texas National Guard troops and 2,000 or so DPS personnel to guard a border that's over 1,200 miles long. And most of those 20,000 troops and 2,000 DPS personnel are not going to be on the border because they are supporting the ones who would be on the border or taking care of NG/DPS shit elsewhere.

Those 20,000 NG troops would have zero equipment, every piece of military hardware, all the ammunition, every weapon, APC, planes all of it, is owned the US government not the states 

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Santos needs to get in on this.

I mean I’ve finished watching some awkward threesome videos because I’m trying to see more tasks to completion in my middle age.  But my god man. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I have to believe that marge has the mass and aggression to take bobo down and ground and pound, so bobo had better be carrying her waitressing pistol and be quick on the draw. 

It would have been absolutely hysterically funny if Boebert had pulled a gun on her and waived it around.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I really think that Boobert has surpassed MTG in the crazy as of late.  MTG needs to step it up.

I am so confused...tell me again, which one is Pot and which one is Kettle?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

It would have been absolutely hysterically funny if Boebert had pulled a gun on her and waived it around.  

all you got to do is say you feel your life was being threatened. 

easy peasy.

15 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I have to believe that marge has the mass and aggression to take bobo down and ground and pound, so bobo had better be carrying her waitressing pistol and be quick on the draw. 

That's how I'd bet if they were human.

But what if MTG is a troll and Boebert is an elf? She may dodge and leap and jump onto MTG's shoulders to shoot an arrow through her skull. Especially since her wits have not been dulled by extra years sitting in UGA classrooms.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

That's how I'd bet if they were human.

But what if MTG is a troll and Boebert is an elf? She may dodge and leap and jump onto MTG's shoulders to shoot an arrow through her skull. Especially since her wits have not been dulled by extra years sitting in UGA classrooms.

Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 2

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/06/22/lauren-boebert-marjorie-taylor-greene-conflict-house-floor-vpx.cnn

"WASHINGTON—As a rivalry over competing resolutions to impeach President Joe Biden came to a head Thursday, the simmering feud between Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA) and fellow MAGA Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert (CO) burst into public view Tuesday when Greene screamed, “I’m working through my anger issues, but even on my best days it’s a struggle,” at her colleague on the House floor. “Sure, I think I’ve made a lot of progress, but sometimes I just see red, and it can be hard for me to calm down when I am feeling disrespected,” shouted the red-faced, visibly enraged lawmaker during an intense exchange in front of her Congressional colleagues, accusing Boebert of copying her articles of impeachment after she asked her to cosponsor them.

“I am acknowledging my impulse to call you nasty names in this moment in hopes that validating those feelings will remove their power, but, as of yet, that impulse hasn’t ceded, and I apologize. I have tried counting to 10 and breathing deeply, but after those failed, I have nothing left in my emotional toolbox to deploy against this very real anger. When I say or do certain things like this, I just hope you know it’s not personal, I am merely struggling with emotional regulation. If anything, this is nothing more than a cry for help for you to engage me with empathy, don’t you see? Sometimes I step outside myself and listen to this obviously hurt woman going off about how all the liberals are pedophiles and how the Jews control the media, and I try to ask that scared, harmed little girl inside what this is really all about. But it’s a lifelong journey, so I ask for your patience, you little bitch.” 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 2

Shit, this was the link, I nowthised it.

https://www.theonion.com/i-m-working-through-my-anger-issues-but-even-on-my-be-1850566445

16 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/06/22/lauren-boebert-marjorie-taylor-greene-conflict-house-floor-vpx.cnn

"WASHINGTON—As a rivalry over competing resolutions to impeach President Joe Biden came to a head Thursday, the simmering feud between Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA) and fellow MAGA Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert (CO) burst into public view Tuesday when Greene screamed, “I’m working through my anger issues, but even on my best days it’s a struggle,” at her colleague on the House floor. “Sure, I think I’ve made a lot of progress, but sometimes I just see red, and it can be hard for me to calm down when I am feeling disrespected,” shouted the red-faced, visibly enraged lawmaker during an intense exchange in front of her Congressional colleagues, accusing Boebert of copying her articles of impeachment after she asked her to cosponsor them.

“I am acknowledging my impulse to call you nasty names in this moment in hopes that validating those feelings will remove their power, but, as of yet, that impulse hasn’t ceded, and I apologize. I have tried counting to 10 and breathing deeply, but after those failed, I have nothing left in my emotional toolbox to deploy against this very real anger. When I say or do certain things like this, I just hope you know it’s not personal, I am merely struggling with emotional regulation. If anything, this is nothing more than a cry for help for you to engage me with empathy, don’t you see? Sometimes I step outside myself and listen to this obviously hurt woman going off about how all the liberals are pedophiles and how the Jews control the media, and I try to ask that scared, harmed little girl inside what this is really all about. But it’s a lifelong journey, so I ask for your patience, you little bitch.”