Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Because that's how they operate.  It's the Bannon and Roger Stone strategy.  Don't ever back down, no matter what.  No.  Matter.  The.  Facts.

Also, they never post the whole exchange on their social media. Just their bit "Watch MTG DESTROY Deep State Christopher Wray!!" 

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

She literally blows through wray's comment, she doesn't even realized she's been savegely burned. 

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

"I've never seen those pictures before."

"Well I posted them on my twitter account!" 

I can't believe that was a real exchange.

When you're as self-important as she is, you just assume everybody reads your twitter.

It's really amazing how the GOP is making stupid the norm.  Hell, she and the Okie that wants to fight make George Santos or Jim Trafficant look sane/competent.

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody needs to get laid, also she's sticking her neck out for somebody who has dressed in drag in the not-too-distant past, so very progressive of her!

The Republican majority controlled Congress has ousted a Republican Speaker and is now on the verge of expelling a not yet convicted Republican member, but we can’t even impeach Mayorkas or Biden or stop the weaponized DOJ against Trump and all their political enemies?

It does make her look good, to Republicans.  "I know a bunch of white people who are WORSE than black people!!!"

This reminds me so much of my relatives in Alabama. One of my first memories was driving to the SS office with my grandfather early in the morning, so he could get his check before the lazy Nwords woke up to get the checks they didn’t deserve.

“They got a mule and 5 acres and now they want more?”

(Note - they poisoned the mule)
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Oh, I'm sure MTG will have a comprehensive plan for allowing immigrants into the country to fill thes.....I can't even finish the sentence.

Her dad had a construction company and I'm sure every employee or sub-contractor was here legally because that kind of stuff never happens in the construction business.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, C-Man said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene bemoans shrinking GQP majority in the House: "Hopefully no one dies"

Hmm, guess it's not terribly appropriate for the season but I kind of hope you die to evil ditch-pig. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4345522-marjorie-taylor-greene-shrinking-gop-majority/

She also just accused a fellow Republican Rep from Georgia of touching her inappropriately.  

There is a joke in this, but I'm not gonna touch it (ha ha aren't I clever).