Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Every once in a while I think about how Marjorie Taylor Greene is from Georgia but so is former president Jimmy Carter. I try not to think about it for too long but wonder if Marjorie's family America would've been better off had England's General Oglethorpe left her ancestor in debtor's prison.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Every once in a while I think about how Marjorie Taylor Greene is from Georgia but so is former president Jimmy Carter. I try not to think about it for too long but wonder if Marjorie's family America would've been better off had England's General Oglethorpe left her ancestor in debtor's prison.

It helps me to know that her father is actually from upper Michigan, but she was born and raised here.  Le Sigh.  

54 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

It helps me to know that her father is actually from upper Michigan, but she was born and raised here.  Le Sigh.  

Michigan:  The Georgia of the midwest.

That goes along with North Florida, I mean Ohio.

Who was married to Elegant Degenerates?

also, kudos to MTG on a literal entry into the Congressional record of, and I quote: “the southwest border of terrorist.”   So much for my damn drink coupons, but am I free to move about the country?

• 2 weeks later...

So Marge. The left is the party of conspiracy theories and the maga crowd is pro-constitution, huh. That's some 1984 type shit. Their dear leader suggested "suspending" the constitution and has said that he will be a dictator on day one. Not to mention the whole attempted coup thing.

• Hook 'Em 1

down right embarrassing, the two vocal gop congress members shouting down Biden during his SOTU speech now one is caught  on camera having her tits fondled and rubbing her dates junk at a public play and the other is telling media members from a foreign country to fuck off on camera.

• Rage+1 2

8 hours ago, Smax said:

down right embarrassing, the two vocal gop congress members shouting down Biden during his SOTU speech now one is caught  on camera having her tits fondled and rubbing her dates junk at a public play and the other is telling media members from a foreign country to fuck off on camera.

And they think this makes them look strong.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Just stopping by to say fuck this cunt in the most uncomfortable way

Any fucking of her would be uncomfortable, it'd be like sleeping with Eva Braun.