Holton Hill

Machinator

6 minutes ago, Nolacycling said:

Not being facetious, but why?

If it was pot, yes for sure. I think those NFL drug tests are announced.

If truly peds that allowed him to make millions, I would make the samr decision.

Yeah smoking weed is for sure a PED, and no, being on the juice recently and getting popped isn't what made him any money coming out of college.

He may be fucked, a guy people didn't want to "take a chance" on for off field issues gets suspended for off field issues, even if it is different from the ones expected. Just being not reliable to be eligible to play is a problem.

Hager was a cancer and we are going to be a much closer team now that he’s gone. 

He might have been a cancer with his style of play this season, but I don’t guess I’ve ever read that about his attitude. Doesn’t mean he isn’t. He started to get the diva act going this season without the production.

17 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

Didn’t you watch Reefer Madness. It makes you want to dance to jazz like a motherfucker

17 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

Didn’t you watch Reefer Madness. It makes you want to dance to jazz like a motherfucker

Made me laugh like I'd just toked ganje.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You would think at some point he would get it.  You smoke weed you are NOT playing in the NFL.  It's already cost him a lot of money.  I don't have an issue with any one smoking weed but if your company has a policy against it you need to change jobs or quit smoking it.  I do think the NFL should invest some resources in how marijuana, cbd, etc... can benefit their players and ease up on suspensions related to pot.  But until then Holton...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BonzoMontreaux said:

You would think at some point he would get it.  You smoke weed you are NOT playing in the NFL.  It's already cost him a lot of money.  I don't have an issue with any one smoking weed but if your company has a policy against it you need to change jobs or quit smoking it.  I do think the NFL should invest some resources in how marijuana, cbd, etc... can benefit their players and ease up on suspensions related to pot.  But until then Holton...

The NFL will gladly lax their pot rules for an 18 game season.

• Like 1