2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

8 minutes ago, Bender Bending Rodriguez said:

Considering their history with scandals, there's a decent chance the White Sox threw this series. 

They obviously have a reputation of some sketchy stuff a few years back. I understand Joe Jackson isn’t on the team anymore but it is what it is. It's just, we can say that it's a little bit of a difference, you know? I think you saw the swings and misses tonight. I think they threw the ALDS. 

• Haha 1

managed to get done at work at 3 and got home to watch it on DVR, without any score updates or bullshit texts from buddies.

Hell yeah!!! Felt everyone's pain when he pulled LMJ, but damn, Rusty came out smelling like a rose on the other side.  Loved the attitude and determination.  Houston was the aggressor today and it paid off in spades.

39 minutes ago, UTHornFan014 said:

Tony LaRussa can go sit on a rusty knife. GTFO with this shit09c1e1ea0ee8d9553c42ff7cbc287e73.jpg

a bitchass motherfucking crybaby to the bitter end.  Go snack on some unwritten rules you bitter motherfucker.

Sore-losing bitch.

Alright all caught up the thread.  Fuck you LaRussa.  Pay the fucking man, love how he is a fearless leader.

Will be there for game 1 and 2, but damn the MLB has sky rocketed the Houston market for playoffs.  Face value club level seats are up $75 for ALCS. 

Hopefully they don't get so expensive that only sales people buy them because I hate when true fans dont have the tickets. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1