Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

13 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

This has been one of the funnest signing days in a longggg time. We are finally addressing the trenches. I"ve gotten so tired of bitching about weak OL/DL recruiting. 

It makes it fun when you actually keep your commits and flip others instead of having top targets slip through your fingers while a third of the commitments get flipped.  Great work by the staff.

5 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Wow, Looch's confidence in them landing Denver is now higher then them getting Stewart. Pets heads are falling off over there.

looch.png

Honestly, with Stewart I'm just here for the ride. Great if he actually flips, but just seeing Looch & co losing confidence by the minute is totally worth it

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, dcar00 said:

agreed. Flood, Sark, Davis, Banks have some serious P5 skins on the wall and Joseph was at ND for some playoff appearances.  Drayton has been very good.

that was why everyone was big on the staff Sark put together and rightfully so.   then 5-7 happened.

everyone will forget 5-7 if they can win 10 games next year and build momentum.  we'll see but they recruited like BAMF we expected this year with a huge assist.  Here's to hoping the assist is only needed to build on top of a great season and not needed for them to fix the base structure after an implosion again.

Let’s focus on baby steps, like defeating Kansas.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Friday afternoon. He had a family member with a minor medical procedure earlier in the week and wanted everyone there according to the Bobby & Gerry chat.

Cool.  Cool cool. 

was hoping it would come up on its own so I wouldn’t have to ask, but I guess all of the actual shit that is going down tonight has gone down and now this thread is in its post-coital ciggy moment. 

40 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

This has been one of the funnest signing days in a longggg time. We are finally addressing the trenches. I"ve gotten so tired of bitching about weak OL/DL recruiting. 

Look, dude, lie to us but don’t lie to yourself. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Acropora said:

Thank you for posting!  Was searching for this

Listening to Sark you can get a sense for why he'd be great in a living room.  Easy guy to root for and really hope this class gets us back to the where we belong.

He’s certainly a breath of fresh air after hearing Mensa sit up there talking shit.

Something to keep an eye on through Friday.  And hopefully, that's as long as we need to wait to find out.

Un-signed elite A&M targets

Jacoby is a very, very high (lol) 4-star

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting