Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

4 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

This could be our biggest recruiting day in years. Elite QB. Elite OT. Elite DB. This thread has seen 100s of pages of bad news. So it could be a nice day to finally turn that around. 

Is it too much to ask, therefore, to keep the food bullshit to the 11 other threads already covered in culinary vomit?

image.gif.3d0dda43160b7700c6241319239fc981.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Burntcowboy said:

Why is Roach saying Tech is still in it for Mullet man?  I can’t believe he was ever really considering that damn school 

If Roach were alive 80 years ago he would have been hesitant to put in a CB of the bombing of Pearl Harbor on December 8, 1941.

”Ears to the water, I am hearing some reports of Japanese aggression in Hawaii but I am not ready to make a decision if it means war or not.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

47 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Not to me, and I feel like I’d know. 

Ewers had giant bags thrown at him at Ohio state. And offered by tech. It helps but absolving the last staff for failures is absurdity.. 

Or the current staff. Nothing's in the bag yet.

Black Widow Avengers GIF

Just now, Sgt. Slaughter said:

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Well, bizarre but interesting. Worth trying on at least once.

I watched it as a freshman in Jester. “Interesting” is a good word for it. I think the viewers doing their schtick were even weirder than the movie. I also think a lot of posters in this thread are those same freaks. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gut Wagon said:

There's no actual penalty for making bad recruiting predictions. It's like being a meteorologist. 

I know several meteorologists (legit ones--not TV weather people) and they take their forecasts personally and beat themselves up when they are wrong, particularly when lives and livelihoods are at stake. Wouldn't surprise me if that job was up there on the higher tier of stress levels. If recruitniks get something wrong it doesn't matter and they just go get an ice cream drink at a coffee place, lie about what they predicted, and go stalk another teenager. 

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting