This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Seeing thieves get a beat down is very satisfying. 

for the most part, its the one thing that isnt available in the US without some threat of legal transactional loss, and thats the after-crime, been caught-beatdown.   not a death beatdown, but a good old fashioned "you done fucked up, and deserve a beatin'" beatdown.

So many of those non-US vids that show the local community stepping in to either stop a crime, catch an obvious criminal, and beat a thief seconds after capture are all well deserved things that we just cant fucking do in the US anymore for fear of the beatdown-ee being able to sue us to Bolivia, or get arrested for administering the beatdown... which is why the only times you see the deserved community justice vids in the US, its always a person with a correct moral core, but nothing of any major worth to lose.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Agree.  #teamgator

Yes, but what does  @gatormarc think?

I think we owe it to him to chime in.

2 hours ago, nnm said:

You mean like this?

Man previously arrested for sexually assaulting horse arrested for bestiality

https://cw39.com/news/man-previously-arrested-for-sexually-assaulting-horse-arrested-for-bestiality/amp/

Of course, of course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Dipshit found out.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on whether boomer had it coming, but let's tap the brakes on the use of 'photographer', here.

15 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

That dude behind the counter is powerfully built. Fat cutoff shirt guy seriously underestimated him and seriously overestimated his own abilities. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, nnm said:

That dude behind the counter is powerfully built. Fat cutoff shirt guy seriously underestimated him and seriously overestimated his own abilities. 

fat cutoff shirt guy looks like he is 20 years past his prime. 

Not only is the counter guy bigger, but he's also younger closer or even in his prime. 

It was easy to see where this one was going. 

edit: cutoff shirt guy should have stayed down the first time, or the second time. 

Edited by High Plains Drifter
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

Without going CR, does anyone have context for the bank photographer video? I can't tell why the dude was filming in the first place. 

I've seen that video before. Not sure if he was a bank photographer or a property inspector/surveyor, or what he was doing. Black dud was taking photos of a house for whatever reason and old white guy sees black guy in street taking photos, appoints himself neighborhood watch captain, comes out to confront him, fucks around, and finds out. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, dbagg said:

So does BK get sued in this type of deal?

BK Response: Our employee suggested Plaintiff change his requested order multiple times. Plaintiff declined. While going around the counter our employee clearly stated, "Okay, Have It Your Way". Case dismissed.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

30 minutes ago, gernblansten said:

BK Response: Our employee suggested Plaintiff change his requested order multiple times. Plaintiff declined. While going around the counter our employee clearly stated, "Okay, Have It Your Way". Case dismissed.

“Your honor, it is our opinion that the complainant did, indeed, get served”. 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

My only complaint is that when he finally came out around the counter that he didn’t say:

”Well alright motherf*cker. Have it your way.”

before then proceeding to whoop that ass.

Now that would have been the Burger King chef’s kiss.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

Without going CR, does anyone have context for the bank photographer video? I can't tell why the dude was filming in the first place. 

Bank photographer in that situation would imply he was sent there to take pictures of a property the bank was either a) just routinely monitoring the condition of their collateral, or b) getting close to foreclosing on.

I’ve had lots of my guys threatened when doing that, but no fights I’m aware of.

Edited by SquishMitten

• 2 weeks later...