Critical Race Theory policy in hiring at UT

PHLaggie

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

What really blows my mind is those that have flown high enough to see the curvature of the earth. 

What if the earth is a flat circle and we just get a better view of it, huh?

What do you mean "why can't I see India when I'm 35K feet above Houston?"

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/2/2024 at 6:14 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

Just to pile on.  You’re a stupid MF.  There’s millions of examples of discrimination when renting.  

You're sooner trash. It's telling that you hang out here instead of on your own boards. These mushy brain fucks may be impressed by your lifestyle but all I see is a sad, lonely, middle-aged man grasping at the last few straws of his youth. Nothing more pathetic than a fat, balding 50-something year old trying to be 22 again. 

So, with that being said, fuck ou and fuck you, too 

Edited by ElChupacabra
  • Fuck You 10

On 3/2/2024 at 5:57 PM, DixonHur said:

It's not your "opposing viewpoint" that's the problem.  It's your inability to form an argument for your position.  

I have opposing viewpoints all the time in the CR, but at least I try to defend them, and if shown to be wrong I'll admit the mistake.  Y

Your posts lack an argument other than this is how I feel, so it's true, and no amount of evidence to the contrary will sway my opinion.  That's called not arguing in good faith.

Nah. The hive mind on this board has no interest in hearing any viewpoints that aren't directly aligned with their own. The limp dicks around here saw three posts and immediately labeled me a conservative and a racist. Neither of which are true. But, it fits your perception of people that don't kowtow to the weak minded groupthink. 

It's incredibly funny to me that so many who have profited from the "systemic racism" are so staunchly against it. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you 🤣

Will you all surrender your land, property, and wages to those that your ancestors stole it from? Yeah, that'll be the day. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 9

On 3/2/2024 at 9:34 AM, Captainant said:

Chupacabra is repeating the chris rufo disinformation line and framing of CRT, wether he realizes it or not.

Sounds like a pretty smart cat if you knuckle draggers are so upset by his words. 

Sticks and stones, ladies. 

• Fuck You 8

5 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Those same people probably don't believe white privilege is a thing.

🤣🤣🤣 If you think whites are privileged you're going to be totally pissed when you see the preferential treatment that Asian Americans get.

Clueless. 

• Fuck You 10

8 hours ago, LateAughtsHorn said:

You right-wing types really are like video game NPC's aren't you? Same lines spoken at the exact same point in the conversation. 

It's not so much being "triggered" at an opposing viewpoint as it is being shocked at how simple-minded the human species is capable of being. We'd have the exact same reaction to someone that seriously insisted that the moon is made out of cheese. 

You're probably not going to believe this, but, from where I'm standing it's you and your ilk that reek of simple minded. Crazy how that works, huh? 

• Fuck You 8

On 3/2/2024 at 9:24 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

I know I’m wasting my time responding to an obvious troll. But I’ve committed some crimes. I’ve been arrested. I even got busted with a fairly large quantity of marijuana, divided up into separate bags, IN NORTH CAROLINA. I spent no time in jail. I ultimately hired a lawyer I found on the internet to represent me and never even traveled back to NC to appear in court. I can’t recall if I wound up paying a fine or not. Probably. But I’m a middle class white guy. I’m well aware of the privilege I enjoy. I’m thankful for it. A black guy in the same circumstances wouldn’t be likely to get off so easily and there are mountains of statistics to demonstrate that.

But that doesn’t matter to you. You probably know that. Of course you’re a fucking idiot if you’re not aware of that. But you’re a troll and it doesn’t matter if you’re faking being that dumb or if you really are that dumb. It’s the same either way. You’re not here to have a serious discussion so you should just be negged and ignored. So fuck off, troll. Go back to the kiddie table and stop interrupting the grownups. 

So, you're a drug addict/dealer that got away with a slap on the wrist? Wow, I have never heard that story before! I'm sure it's 100% attributable to you being white and has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the exact scenario you just (likely fabricated), ahem, described happens literally every day across the country. Take it easy, Bonnie. There are much bigger fish to fry than you toting around a few ounces of grass.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 7

26 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Sounds like a pretty smart cat if you knuckle draggers are so upset by his words. 

Sticks and stones, ladies. 

God, we need critical thinkers in the dumb country. That some goof like Rufo could get half of the country all bug eyed over a theory that the majority of them can’t explain, is depressing.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Satchel said:

God, we need critical thinkers in the dumb country. That some goof like Rufo could get half of the country all bug eyed over a theory that the majority of them can’t explain, is depressing.

This Rufo cat really keeps y'all up at night. I'm going to have to look him up. Never even heard of him before but also I don't sit around pining for the next hot topic to pop up so I can delve into another bout of self loathing over shit that happened before any of us were even born. 

"I'm white and I am disgusted by it. Not because of how I've lived my life or the virtues I employ but because I've been told I'm privileged due to my skin tone and that just makes me sick!"

*Next breath*

"We should give minorities anything and everything they want because of their skin tone! They've earned it by being born [insert race]!" 

Edited by ElChupacabra
  • Fuck You 9

56 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

You're probably not going to believe this, but, from where I'm standing it's you and your ilk that reek of simple minded. Crazy how that works, huh? 

Right on cue! Nothing of note. I'm already aware  that we have a difference of opinion, dipshit. Snark doesn't doesn't equal substantially. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, ElChupacabra said:

You're sooner trash. It's telling that you hang out here instead of on your own boards. These mushy brain fucks may be impressed by your lifestyle but all I see is a sad, lonely, middle-aged man grasping at the last few straws of his youth. Nothing more pathetic than a fat, balding 50-something year old trying to be 22 again. 

So, with that being said, fuck ou and fuck you, too 

Lol.  I have no idea who the fuck you are but glad I struck a nerve and you actually do know who I am.  Nice to be in your head.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, ElChupacabra said:

This Rufo cat really keeps y'all up at night. I'm going to have to look him up. Never even heard of him before but also I don't sit around pining for the next hot topic to pop up so I can delve into another bout of self loathing over shit that happened before any of us were even born. 

"I'm white and I am disgusted by it. Not because of how I've lived my life or the virtues I employ but because I've been told I'm privileged due to my skin tone and that just makes me sick!"

*Next breath*

"We should give minorities anything and everything they want because of their skin tone! They've earned it by being born [insert race]!" 

Chuckle, who are you quoting?

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  I have no idea who the fuck you are but glad I struck a nerve and you actually do know who I am.  Nice to be in your head.  

Kinda hard to miss you when you post pictures of yourself in shirts too small for you 10 years ago, amigo. Maybe shed 40 pounds if you're really going to lean into that whole playboy persona you're dying to portray here.

You should know me, though. Your joke of an institution sent me an acceptance letter without even applying to the school. Figured that pretty much made me royalty down in Norman. 

• Fuck You 8

On 3/2/2024 at 9:33 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

61 years ago, big dog. Sixty one. Hardly applicable to the modern day climate in America. Want to know what else was going on 61 years ago? Roe v Wade, Paris Peace Accords, first mobile phone call made, Watergate...you get the point? Shit has changed and you want to pretend that it's still the same. Was your grandpappy a racist? Probably. Are you? Probably not. I wonder fucking why. BECAUSE WE'VE ADVANCED. The only people still claiming racism is alive and well are the ones who have never been affected by it. Had they been, they'd know that shit died long ago. 

• Fuck You 7

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

Dude spent all night rage posting and then woke up to go on a negrep spree lol. Is this dude the reincarnation of WWS or something? 

Never mind the fact that most people don't neg rep in this forum, most don't give a shit about getting it, either.

19 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I’ve said it before, but I met a flat-earther in real life last year and I was just floored. I asked him three times if he was just fucking with me, but nope, he was dead on serious. 

Maybe we should encourage these dumb fucks.  It’s one thing to mock them and say “you think the earth is flat so your opinion doesn’t matter” but maybe we should be offering to buy them airline tickets and say “hey we are going to fly off the edge of the earth, want to join us?  We’re gonna make fools out of all those round-earther idiots.”

@immamac neg carpet bombing runs supposedly aren't allowed. Mr. Laughing So Hard I'm Crying I'm Not Upset You're Upset got his fee fees hurt and is doing it right now. This includes people who hadn't even negged his posts such as me. 

Can you apply a neg from me to all 700+ of his posts or do I have to waste my clearly more valuable time to retaliate? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

Maybe we should encourage these dumb fucks.  It’s one thing to mock them and say “you think the earth is flat so your opinion doesn’t matter” but maybe we should be offering to buy them airline tickets and say “hey we are going to fly off the edge of the earth, want to join us?  We’re gonna make fools out of all those round-earther idiots.”

Have you seen "Behind the Curve"? The climax of the documentary is the flat earthers study and recreate a classical experiment to prove the earth is flat, using a large lake and some identical lit up poles at night where they would like up all the dots of light and bingo bango. 

They rediscover the earth is round, and then immediately discount their own experimental results because it conflicted with their deeply held beliefs. There's nothing that can convince these gleefully and willfully uninformed useful idiots that they're behind the curve. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Dude spent all night rage posting and then woke up to go on a negrep spree lol. Is this dude the reincarnation of WWS or something? 

I’m thinking that it might actually be Swam.

19 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I’ve said it before, but I met a flat-earther in real life last year and I was just floored. I asked him three times if he was just fucking with me, but nope, he was dead on serious. 

Lol and seems our new friend is also a flat-earther.  He didn't seem to like my story.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

@immamac neg carpet bombing runs supposedly aren't allowed. Mr. Laughing So Hard I'm Crying I'm Not Upset You're Upset got his fee fees hurt and is doing it right now. This includes people who hadn't even negged his posts such as me. 

Can you apply a neg from me to all 700+ of his posts or do I have to waste my clearly more valuable time to retaliate? 

I've got time to kill, so I have been busy with covering negs and giving them back.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

It's always those types that go on the negging sprees. Then they turn around and use their own behavior as evidence that this forum can't handle rep capabilities. Definitely normal, adult behavior.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

It's always those types that go on the negging sprees. Then they turn around and use their own behavior as evidence that this forum can't handle rep capabilities. Definitely normal, adult behavior.

Yep.  Let him keep doing exactly what he's been doing.  When someone is busy smearing shit all over their own face, all while gleefully shouting "look how much I'm owning you!", don't interrupt him.  Just give him the stage to beclown himself, and let him do so unabated.

I'll remind y'all of Safe Sex's timely citation of Sartre a few pages back:

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past." 

Chupa chup hasn't advanced a single cogent argument.  Just trolling and smearing shit on his own face.  Let him.  It reveals everything anyone needs to know.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 3/2/2024 at 4:52 PM, ElChupacabra said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cannot imagine being so triggered by an opposing viewpoint. Y'all are weak minded as hell. 

Neg away, bitches. Your internet cred means nothing to me 😁

LOL.  I love how internet cred means nothing to you, then you go back and neg the million people who called you out for being a racist POS.  You’re not very good at this.  😂

It’s fun to kick you though, so I’m hoping they don’t ban your dumb ass.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, slorch said:

Diversity is awesome.  America wouldn't be what it is without it, and I mean that in the most fundamental, positive way.

I disagree with the way many people measure  or define it.

Inclusion is a fundamental element in equality, IMHO.  Without it, equality does not exist.

Equity is a debatable definition for the  format for folks to apply equality of results.

15 hours ago, Satchel said:

Tech and Houston find themselves in a perpetual state of catch up to UT and aggy  because of long term inequities in funding. Even if the state started to fund all systems equally starting tomorrow, they would still be behind because they’ve always been behind, and without an equitable arrangement, there is no catching up. 

14 hours ago, slorch said:

Nothing I posted had fuck to do with finances.

14 hours ago, Satchel said:

I just provided an example of equity, or more specifically inequity. Relax.

Slorch, why are you like this? Honestly. It's a good example and directly applicable to the topic at hand.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Kinda hard to miss you when you post pictures of yourself in shirts too small for you 10 years ago, amigo. Maybe shed 40 pounds if you're really going to lean into that whole playboy persona you're dying to portray here.

You should know me, though. Your joke of an institution sent me an acceptance letter without even applying to the school. Figured that pretty much made me royalty down in Norman. 

LOL.  I’ve posted vids here sweetheart.  Just so the closeted types like yourself can jerk off to them. 6 pack still going strong.  But again, LOVE that you know who I am.  Playboy persona hahaha

And bragging about an acceptance letter to OU? ☠️😂

Can we please not ban this fine specimen?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I'm really hoping it's Rocko

Those two were probably about equally developmentally disabled. It's a real shame what eating paint chips as a kid does to a person. 

15 hours ago, Satchel said:

I just provided an example of equity, or more specifically inequity. Relax.

You are correct.

I apologize for my assholish response.

That was fucked up on my part.

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

My son was managing a deli and encountered his first flat-earther among the crew. Son of Canecutter initially couldn't help but try to talk the guy out of it, but then noticed that the flat-earther was the only guy who'd consistently show up and work hard, so he let it drop.

4 hours ago, Captainant said:

It's always the ones going on about how others are "triggered" by their dumbfuckery that are the biggest thin-skinned pussies out there.

• Hook 'Em 1

Oh, what's the matter? I didn't neg rep anyone until the carpet negging started and all of a sudden I'm the bad guy all over again? Pot, meet kettle.

It's okay, from glancing through other threads here, it's become apparent to me that many of you suffer from real mental illness. All I can say is please seek professional help. I don't know what type of professional you should seek out for some of these afflictions but I am sure in this day and age there are folks that deal with all types of perverse behaviors. Good luck to you 👍

• Fuck You 6

9 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL.  I love how internet cred means nothing to you, then you go back and neg the million people who called you out for being a racist POS.  You’re not very good at this.  😂

It’s fun to kick you though, so I’m hoping they don’t ban your dumb ass.  

You couldn't muster up the energy to kick anything without risking a bout of cardiac arrest, doughboy. The fat wrinkles on your bloated gut don't make a six pack, amigo.

"Oh noes, this person isn't buying into our group delusions! He must be a racist!"

🤣🤣🤣 You post videos of yourself in hopes that closeted gays will masturbate to them? Uh, you know what that means, right? Maybe that's why you try so hard to present yourself as some type of playboy with these Backpage hookers. Look, no one here will judge you for being into dudes. Fly that flag loud and proud! 

• Fuck You 7

11 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Waaaaaah. Waaaaaah. Waaaaaah. Cry me a river, dude. You got one neg to my like hundred plus and you're butthurt? Fuck outta here. 

• Fuck You 6