4 year old boy abducted and murdered in Dallas

Dennis Taylor

2 hours ago, drt said:

Sounds like schizophrenia. As well as a fucked up family that the mom was looking for her kids since mid April and hadn’t called the cops. 

Fucking a.

A family member who deals with abductions and runaways fir the SAPD said once that he would guess that around 10% of cases he’s dealt with involve parents who wait more than a week to report shit

1 hour ago, Constant said:

I’m too close to this to talk freely about it, but the details of the offense are horrifying. It’s been a long and heavy week. I need one of those memory erasers from MIB. 

Understand you can't talk freely but this entire thing is bizarre.  I've seen nothing on a motive.  Not that it matters at the end of the day as an innocent child is dead but just makes zero sense on its face why a sleeping 4 year old would be targeted.  Glad the animal that did this is off the streets.

40 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Imagine that.

I wonder why?

The world will never know.

Think it’s time the generalizations about race either stop or be applied to everyone. The black community needs to start facing serious scrutiny from the media for the violence it disproportionately inflicts on society. This little boy’s death is no less significant than any of the violent felons the black community has martyred over the last few years and he deserves at least the same recognition.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Understand you can't talk freely but this entire thing is bizarre.  I've seen nothing on a motive.  Not that it matters at the end of the day as an innocent child is dead but just makes zero sense on its face why a sleeping 4 year old would be targeted.  Glad the animal that did this is off the streets.

Very bizarre for sure. This isn't some murder between gang members. A 4 year old was kidnapped and murdered. Curious to see what comes of this. How did he get in the house and do all of this without anyone hearing. Those are smaller sized homes.

6 hours ago, cabowabo said:

Shocking that the national media has pretty much ignored this horrific crime.

4 hours ago, Cajun said:

Imagine that.

I wonder why?

3 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

The world will never know.

Think it’s time the generalizations about race either stop or be applied to everyone. The black community needs to start facing serious scrutiny from the media for the violence it disproportionately inflicts on society. This little boy’s death is no less significant than any of the violent felons the black community has martyred over the last few years and he deserves at least the same recognition.

The story was on the front page of CNN.com the day after. One of the smaller stories after a couple of scrolls. Not sure about any other sources. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Man, that's a fucked up story.  I echo the sentiment already expressed that there's something amiss about this.  Unless he's got full on severe mental illness, I'd vote for the wood chipper for that guy. 

😡

According to Heavy, Brown’s mother alleged that he was “framed” and said her son “is a patient of Metrocare Services, which provides mental health care to children and adults.”

———-

Police spokesman Albert Martinez described Gernon’s death as “violent,” saying: “We are shocked, we are very angry about what has happened to this small child."

Dallas police also added in a news release that “investigators anticipate additional charges, pending results from a forensic analysis.”

Uggghhhhhh! 😡😡😡😡 Doesn’t take much to guess what that means. 

On 5/21/2021 at 4:18 PM, Constant said:

Thats beyond my scope in the deal. I don’t know if they have developed that or not. I do know I’ve had prior incidents with the accused. 

A quick google search yielded no results (I'm probably not looking at the right web site), but I'd be curious to know how many and what kind of priors the accused has accumulated.

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

A quick google search yielded no results (I'm probably not looking at the right web site), but I'd be curious to know how many and what kind of priors the accused has accumulated.

Saw a headline, maybe on CNN, that a neighbor had reported the accused to the police about a month prior.

But after reading the Daily Beast article, starting to move more towards this being about debts owed.

(but I'm talking about of my ass, because I want this to make more sense and not be so of the Devil)

Edited by JohnnyRage

2 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

The accused is real young and thin so he's gonna get passed around a lot if he goes in the general population.  I hope he does because I think some people are gonna wanna pull his teeth out and make another smooth hole. 

Our prisons should be safe for inmates.  Honestly, damn near all prison violence is race related.  Perhaps prisoners should be segregated.  I can’t think of a better way to make them safe.  

I don’t think the worst piece of crap criminal should be raped or assaulted in prison.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Our prisons should be safe for inmates.  Honestly, damn near all prison violence is race related.  Perhaps prisoners should be segregated.  I can’t think of a better way to make them safe.  

I don’t think the worst piece of crap criminal should be raped or assaulted in prison.  

I agree, rape and other violent assaults are a disgusting crime no matter where they occur. I think some people view incarceration as a temporary sentence to hell, and that those forms of torture are part of the deal. I find that rationale appalling for an enlightened society, and very short sighted. The abuse suffered in prison in addition to the lack of a reform focus just helps create even worse criminals of whom most of will re-enter society.

End of Rant. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Well I was just going with the theme of the party which was to wish maximum harm on the accused since he likely raped the little boy. At least that is what I read into the "waiting for forensic evidence" part. I heard prisoners are hard on inmates who harm children but maybe that is just a TV myth. But if it isn't then I don't think that he is going to get any protection against the white gangs. 

I wish we measured our prisons like we would a private rehab facility.

Send the well behaved prisoners to privately run rehabilitation facilities and compensate them on long term outcomes during and especially after release.

That could break the cycle of poverty, abuse, recidivism, etc., and the society as a whole is the main beneficiary.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 5/21/2021 at 6:55 AM, NoRagrets said:

Night Stalker on Netflix is probably the most disturbing thing I’ve seen since the Richard Kuklinski tapes on HBO. 

https://www.netflix.com/title/81025701?s=i&trkid=13747225

I started watching this one evening, alone, on the sofa in the middle of the room, in the dark.

I finished watching it with all the lights on, in a chair that backs up against the wall, and with my Glock 26 within arm's reach.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, NoRagrets said:

Send the well behaved prisoners to privately run rehabilitation facilities and compensate them on long term outcomes during and especially after release.

That could break the cycle of poverty, abuse, recidivism, etc., and the society as a whole is the main beneficiary.

I think that's a really cool idea. There'd be a lot of details to work out because some of the outcome-based payments, I assume, could come decades after the person was incarcerated. 

45 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Compensate the facility or the prisoner?  Because one of those sounds wacko

edit- prob meant facility 

I don’t think compensating the facility would do much to “That could break the cycle of poverty, abuse, recidivism, etc., and the society as a whole is the main beneficiary”.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Thanks. Very bizarre. Sounds like both the kids parents are kinda shitty people.  Also sounds like the murderer came back for the other kid but may have gotten spooked and left. Weird.  I’d almost wonder if the dead beat dad paid the murderer to off the kids but sounds like he’s on the lam for FTA on a drug charge so it’s not like he’s paying child support.  Poor kid. 
And of course murderer’s mom thinks he was framed. Riigghhhtttt......

22 hours ago, JohnnyRage said:

I think it was in a different article above that he attempted to abduct a 2yr old about a month. Punched the mom, grabbed the kid, but somehow the kid was unharmed.

And he was immediately free to lurk the neighborhood?