Texas vs Tennessee: College World Series (Elimination)

chase25

Just now, Lobo said:

National 3 and 5 first to be eliminated.  Only 2 SEC teams remain, and 1 of them has a loss already.  

Go Virginia, I guess?  

I would much rather have to face Mississippi aggy once than twice. So go cavs

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

If it was a one run game you would be right. It wasn’t and you aren’t. 

If this was at Disch-Falk and middle of the season I would be incorrect.  But, this is Omaha, and I am right for another reason.  Unless the closer in question has pitched in Omaha before the huge crowds and is 100% familiar with the mound and surroundings, then he needs a chance to get adjusted to the surroundings.  Every park has its little idiosyncrasies.  I don't think Nixon has pitched in Omaha before a huge crowd before, so he needed to come out to pitch the ninth to get used to the surroundings before he is thrown into the fire on Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday.  

3 hours ago, austintiger said:

Get used to it. This is all you'll ever get with Pierce. He's nothing but a pretender who feasts on weaker competition. Go get a real coach.

If this man isn't crowd sourced by the end of the day, we have failed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:
BurnetAggie99

4:26p 

Tennessee sh@t the bed so tu beats another SEC East team but still hasn't beat a SEC West team including A&M

Dear aggy, we have won more national championships in Omaha than your school has won games in Omaha.

• Hook 'Em 1