2022 Texas Baseball

Balcones

29 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Does subscribing to espn+ get you access to watch LHN?  I listened to the game last night on the radio, but I'm truing to figure out how to watch this season.  I added Espn+ to my Hulu subscription, but that doesn't seem to let me watch the LHN live.

Sling Orange + Sling Sports Extra is how I've got it now, not ideal, but there is access to A LOT of college baseball, not just the Horns.

See you boys Tues and Weds at Whataburger Field !

The Whataburger stand in the stadium is damn solid. Rest of the concessions suck. Railroad Seafood is close by for your fried seafood fix (I’ll be there Tues). Water St isn’t too far for some damn good raw oysters. Republic of Texas over rated. Avoid Crawfaddys, place sucks donkey boner. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

The Whataburger stand in the stadium is damn solid. Rest of the concessions suck. Railroad Seafood is close by for your fried seafood fix (I’ll be there Tues). Water St isn’t too far for some damn good raw oysters. Republic of Texas over rated. Avoid Crawfaddys, place sucks donkey boner. 

Is it gonna be on ESPN +?

18 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Should be getting in town around 430 for some pre game drinks.

22 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Are we that good or is Rice that bad?

Bit of both.  We haven't really consistently put the screws to a sub-par opponent like that in years.  Seems like for about the last decade, we've relied on weak opponents just "giving us" the game instead of pounding the shit out of them.  Let alone three games in a row.

57 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Texas may well be the best team in the country but Rice is also terrible.  They don't hit, they don't field and they don't pitch.  Through the 4th inning of game three, they had walked 27 and hit 3 batters. 

Yeah. We’ll obviously know exactly where we stand in a month. Pretty rough stretch coming up. 3 games with bama and South Carolina then single games against Sam Houston, UCLA, Tennessee and LSU.
We’re gonna slap around corpus aggy. Bama will be a good first test. 2-1 would be ok but disappointing. But it doesn’t matter. We’re gonna sweep their asses and run rule em on Sunday