2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

closetojumping

2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Poster on 247 said Sanders is following a lot of Arky staff/coaches.

Are you trying to tell me that a player from the recruiting portal that this staff has been telling folks is basically a done deal, might not actually be a done deal at all?

Huh. Go figure. That would be unprecedented...for the amount of times it's happened in one offseason. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 1/7/2022 at 3:01 PM, closetojumping said:

I mentioned the Billingsley thing up thread but a few other things as well:

-Belmont thinks the Sanders smoke bomb from Bama to Austin is done. 

-You may well read about stories anew regarding JoJo Earle, JSN, and Addison. You should be from Missouri on all three of them. 

-It sounds like there's a scary amount of confidence regarding Neyor. 

I guess I wish I had more faith in this staff to buy into their apparent certitude.

Just wanted to bump this for myself and everyone.  We lost Neyor, let's hope that means something good for those other 3.

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Are you trying to tell me that a player from the recruiting portal that this staff has been telling be is basically a done deal, might not actually be a done deal at all?

Huh. Go figure. That would be unprecedented...for the amount of times it's happened in one offseason. 

I would also find it absolutely shocking that Arkansas would be in contact with him, I mean it's not like they've been recruiting guys from our roster all season... 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Are you trying to tell me that a player from the recruiting portal that this staff has been telling folks is basically a done deal, might not actually be a done deal at all?

Didn’t CTJ say like 4 days ago to be from Missouri on any talk about Sanders to the portal? Don’t recall anyone saying the staff thought he was a lock.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Didn’t CTJ like 4 days ago to be from Mizzou on any talk about Sanders to the portal? Don’t recall anyone saying the staff thought he was a lock.

Fondren & Main posted that exact post from CTJ a few posts above. You'll see it says exactly the opposite on Neyor and Sanders. He was from Missouri on all of it because of this staff's track record, but the staff itself was extremely confident. 

lol if Drew Sanders goes to Arkansas. Although I don't remember him having much interest in us out of HS and think he was an OU commit. Maybe he's a UT hater.

Billingsley to Texas makes a ton of sense if he is indeed portaling. Definite playing time, back with Jeff Banks, and in Sark's offense that he knows and did well in.

Just now, Tex-19 said:

Petition to reunite the Sanders brothers of Denton Ryan

@Elmer_Fudd     

Drew Sanders = ATX
    — Tope Imade (@TopeImade) January 11, 2022

You're right Drew Sanders committed to OU as a TE.

UT DL recruiting an LB, and an OU DL (Isaiah Coe) did the same. I wonder what the respective LB already on the roster think of this.

Weird times.

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)