2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

closetojumping

37 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Trigg had just 7 catches for 109 yards and a TD, but he was just starting to breakout when he sustained a season-ending knee injury vs. Utah on Oct. 9. He had tallied 3 catches for 44 yards vs. Oregon State and 2 catches for 51 yards and a touchdown vs. Colorado in the previous games, as his comfort level in the offense grew. His knee injury did not require surgery but he was never cleared to return to action the rest of the season.

Trigg was the No. 3-ranked TE and No. 71 overall national prospect in the 2021 recruiting class, out of Tampa, Fla.

12 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

I hope Riley got all of his shit out of Norman already.  

Oh, I’m sure there might be some stuff sporadically like papers or bits and bobs along the road side that may have haphazardly fallen or blown out of his truck as he sped toward the coast, but nothing that can’t be replaced. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Oh, I’m sure there might be some stuff sporadically like papers or bits and bobs along the road side that may have haphazardly fallen or blown out of his truck as he sped toward the coast, but nothing that can’t be replaced. 

b3320e60.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Neyor to Tennessee, Reed to SoCar, neither even visited, I see we're back to the full Brendan Harris Experience with the recruiting department.

It’s weird to see commitments without even visiting.  One would think the kids would at least check out the campus first.

Or maybe they just needed to spend the Walter Nolan funds before it got returned to the LPs.

2 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Miami still hunting 

They actually have a QB who lit it up as a RS Fr last year - Tyler Van Dyke. Better numbers than Dart. Also have top 100 2021 recruit Jake Garcia on campus.

I'm surprised Kiffin hasn't landed any of these transfer QBs yet. Maybe the NFL rumors are real? That seems like a good spot for Dart.

Ultimately though, it sounds like Dart was all West Coast coming out of HS so good chance that's still the case. DTR may kill UCLA otherwise that'd be my frontrunner. Utah could make sense.

Edited by Tex-19

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

Neyor to Tennessee, Reed to SoCar, neither even visited, I see we're back to the full Brendan Harris Experience with the recruiting department.

I can’t find a single good thing to say about Harris, but it does feel like he gets used as a scapegoat for the rest of the staff. I don’t know what any of these guys are doing with the portal at the moment.

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)