2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

24 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Catching up on the thread and it's baffling how many posters haven't figured out the portal yet. This is not high school recruiting: round 2. To have a realistic chance, you need to be a contributing factor to the player hitting the portal in the first place. 

The programs bringing in administrative portal personnel are not evaluating portal candidates, they're evaluating active players and determining what connections they can leverage to get them to the portal. 

Does starting his overmatched brother at linebacker for an entire year count as a connection for any 5-star OL that might be buried on the depth chart elsewhere? Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Ketch called for Deuce Vaughan to portal out of KSU, saying he's too good to stay at the #2 school in freakin' Kansas.  That appears to have riled up the KSU fan.

Deuce is good, but he is not a slam dunk starter at a top program by any means. Also, I don't know that his dad saying he wishes he were aborted is a badge of honor.

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

No. The twitter profile pic on my account is actually an accurate representation, not his fat man glamour shot bullshit from 2004 before he popped his lap band. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Ketch called for Deuce Vaughan to portal out of KSU, saying he's too good to stay at the #2 school in freakin' Kansas.  That appears to have riled up the KSU fan.

K-State guy mad at Ketch -- claims crootin' Deuce to get in the portal

Edited by LTtxfan
damn autocorrect
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

Quality family, holiday time together must have been extra special, complete with individualized turkeys, lots of stuffing and abortion insults.  

It was a banner fucking year at the old Ketchum family.  I got a carton of Pluckers wings.  The old man grabbed me and said "eat up, Geoffrey".

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

Just now, Newy25 said:

It was rough watching him play this year. The new OC tried to play him more traditionally at TE and he looked really out of place. He did much better under Sark. 

Yep, he is not a good in-line TE, at least not right now. His blocking efforts were, uh, interesting. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)