So, Roger Stone goes bad on Jared and Ivanka?

Satchel

I don’t know but infighting and backstabbing is the way things work in Trump’s world.  Maybe Stone is just trying to show loyalty to Trump since it’s been reported that Jared and Ivanka are trying to distance themselves from the Dotard. 

• Like 1

Jared and Ivanka have both been very quiet since the insurrection, and basically since the election.  Since they haven’t come out vocally in support of Trump’s claim of election fraud, they are deemed traitors, and shall suffer his wrath, family or nah.

26 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I'll bet Stone's outburst is related to the fact that he's in a lot of trouble.

Two days ago, Seth Abramson outlinee Stone's whereabouts on January 6,  backs it up with photos and timestamps, and explains why he's in deep .  

https://sethabramson.substack.com/p/roger-stone-through-his-january-6 

Roger Stone was likely pardoned by Trump specifically to be able to coordinate with his pals, the Proud Boys. Plus, the Feds are suing him for unpaid taxes and he hasn't been doing that great on the donor front. No one seems to be taking his calls, and Bannon got a slap on the wrist thus far. Roger is working on leverage. He'll likely come out fine though, he always seems to wiggle out of whatever jam in which he finds himself.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Hammerin Hank said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Hunter Biden doesn’t hold a position in executive branch.

Correct me If I'm wrong, but didn't daddy right as hunter was begginning to reap all his international connection fringe  benefits in an industry he has less knowledge of than my dog ?  Hmmmmmmmmm

It actually is a good-looking tie for a high holiday worship at Temple.  I have to admit.  

The math makes no fucking sense.  Plus you'd have to assume that Trump had the foresight to have that tie design commissioned by his own apparel company two years before taking office.  Which I guess means he was chosen by Yahweh this whole time.  By the way, our complete line of Yahweh-inspired men's accessories are available at Dillard's, Men's Wearhouse, and other fine clothiers.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

It actually is a good-looking tie for a high holiday worship at Temple.  I have to admit.  

The math makes no fucking sense.  Plus you'd have to assume that Trump had the foresight to have that tie design commissioned by his own apparel company two years before taking office.  Which I guess means he was chosen by Yahweh this whole time.  By the way, our complete line of Yahweh-inspired men's accessories are available at Dillard's, Men's Wearhouse, and other fine clothiers.  

What about Joseph A Banks?  I’d like to buy a tie and get 17 suits for free…

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

All of those different numbers having permutations that add up to either 7 and 9 or 9 and 7 that all mean july 9 is great. 
why don’t the 9,7 ones mean September  7th?

Sept 7th is when he’s inaugurated, bro.  

Your socks need to match your tie.  So if you follow the Trump fashion etiquette, both your socks and your tie should be about 5 feet long.  

We follow the Trump business mantra as well.  

"If you use so much fabric on ties and socks, how do you make money?" 

"One word, volume." 

On 7/12/2021 at 6:01 AM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Correct me If I'm wrong, but didn't daddy right as hunter was begginning to reap all his international connection fringe  benefits in an industry he has less knowledge of than my dog ?  Hmmmmmmmmm

We've already corrected you when you were wrong and you didn't give a shit about being wrong, so what's the point ?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

On 7/12/2021 at 6:01 AM, Onboard 2.0 said:

I thought you spoke English. Post a coherent sentence and maybe someone can respond to your stupid ass post.