Boo fucking hoo Ashli Babbitt

Gooby

12 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

I guess I always thought people on here were just giving you shit when they said you were unhinged. The proof is in the pudding, though. My god. 

If you don't like fried chicken innards, I can't trust you.  You're either for us, or agin' us!

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

Never heard Trump disrespect the dead like that. By that  Statement you must love them then.

He and Ted Nugent both suggested the idea of shooting Hillary Clinton. Trump attacked the mother of Heather Heyer on Twitter after her daughter was murdered by a neo-Nazi in Charlottesville. He ridiculed a gold star family, parents of Captain Humayun Khan.

You’re a hypocrite and a fraud. I hear you. Message received.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

The obvious problem with celebrating Ashli Babbitt is Dead Day! is gonna be that it’s the exact same day as the insurrection where the trumpkins put the final nail in the coffin of American credibility. But they also failed to destroy American democracy, for now anyway. So both good things and bad things happened that day. 

Anyone got a solution to this predicament?

The obvious problem with celebrating Ashli Babbitt is Dead Day! is gonna be that it’s the exact same day as the insurrection where the trumpkins put the final nail in the coffin of American credibility. But they also failed to destroy American democracy, for now anyway. So both good things and bad things happened that day. 

Anyone got a solution to this predicament?

Yes. Next time, the capitol police need to shoot more of them, and sooner. They are literally defending the government from people who want to overthrow it. In every other country, those people get shot when they try to do so.
  • Hook 'Em 3

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes. Next time, the capitol police need to shoot more of them, and sooner. They are literally defending the government from people who want to overthrow it. In every other country, those people get shot when they try to do so.

I’m all for shooting people who break the law but doesn’t that go against what most liberals stand for? Or is this one of those do as I say not as I do scenarios? Is fucking a White House aide in the Oval Office worse than grabbing chicks by the pussy or does that make Clinton kind of a cool dude? 

• Fuck You 14

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

No.  I am not for shooting people "who break the law."  I am for shooting who present an imminent threat to others.  Damage/deface the Capitol?  Arrest and charge them.  Breach the perimeter, beating cops to get through, shouting that you are actively hunting members of one of our three branches of government?  Yeah....you should be shot.  If you breach the Supreme Court, beating a cop and saying "lemme at that Alito SOB!", you should be shot.  If you breach the White House, beating a cop and shouting "lemme at the president!", you should be shot.  This isn't hard to understand.

Clinton sucked for Lewinsky.  Trump sucked for pussy grabbing.  Neither should be shot for the related crimes.

If either one of them stormed my Capitol to decapitate my government, they should be shot when they are doing so.

But then, you're a moron, so why did I bother explaining an of that to you?

his user name checks out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

I’m all for shooting people who break the law but doesn’t that go against what most liberals stand for? Or is this one of those do as I say not as I do scenarios? Is fucking a White House aide in the Oval Office worse than grabbing chicks by the pussy or does that make Clinton kind of a cool dude? 

Wow, holy false equivalence(ies).

Edited by aggie08

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No.  I am not for shooting people "who break the law."  I am for shooting who present an imminent threat to others.  Damage/deface the Capitol?  Arrest and charge them.  Breach the perimeter, beating cops to get through, shouting that you are actively hunting members of one of our three branches of government?  Yeah....you should be shot.  If you breach the Supreme Court, beating a cop and saying "lemme at that Alito SOB!", you should be shot.  If you breach the White House, beating a cop and shouting "lemme at the president!", you should be shot.  This isn't hard to understand.

Clinton sucked for Lewinsky.  Trump sucked for pussy grabbing.  Neither should be shot for the related crimes.

If either one of them stormed my Capitol to decapitate my government, they should be shot when they are doing so.

But then, you're a moron, so why did I bother explaining an of that to you?

The people who stormed the capitol were a rag tag group of imbeciles.  Which cop is suppose to be Josey Wales and gun all these Americans down? We don’t condone torturing known terrorists but we should shoot Americans dead in the capital building. That’s laughable and you’re right man, I apologize for engaging in this conversation. The Clinton reference was just to remind people that both sides of the political aisle have less than human pieces of shit and we let both of them be president. We have rules of engagement in fucking war time that won’t let you fire at known enemies until engaged. Hey that guy there with the raccoon hat on said he wants to kill the president...well fill him full of lead. Lol 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 9

1 minute ago, WinningIsHard said:

The people who stormed the capitol were a rag tag group of imbeciles.  Which cop is suppose to be Josey Wales and gun all these Americans down? We don’t condone torturing known terrorists but we should shoot Americans dead in the capital building. That’s laughable and you’re right man, I apologize for engaging in this conversation. The Clinton reference was just to remind people that both sides of the political aisle have less than human pieces of shit and we let both of them be president. We have rules of engagement in fucking war time that won’t let you fire at known enemies until engaged. Hey that guy there with the raccoon hat on said he wants to kill the president...well fill him full of lead. Lol 

Was there a plan for hostages or killings at the Capitol?

Who are these militia seen charging up the steps during the US Capitol  siege?

Oath Keeper' Militia Leaders Charged With Plotting Capitol Attack - The  Washington Informer

Decoding the hate symbols seen at the Capitol insurrection

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, WinningIsHard said:

yes or no -- someone who breached the White House and said they were looking for that sonofabitch Trump/Biden, who refused the orders of a SS agent to stand down.....would he be shot or not?

There were a bunch of imbeciles in the 1/6 group.  Many of them actively beat the fuck out of cops to get in.  Many of them were actively shouting about how they were hunting Pelosi, Pence, AOC, and others.  Babbitt in particular refused to yield to the order of a man with a gun pointed at her not to breach that door.  She refused the order, deciding to continue to present a threat.  If the president was on the other side of that door, she would have been shot.  If a SCOTUS justice was there, she would have been shot.  We have three co-equal branches of government.  She breached a door to get to them, as part of an effort to attack that branch of government.

That gets you shot.  

The only miracle here is that she was the only one.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Isn't this like your 4th time claiming that you were leaving this wretched site? Get on with it already.

Did I say permanently?   No, had things to do. You know you like it. I even got stalkers in here looking at my history. Isn't this place great?

• Fuck You 9

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Most of the people you're talking to voted against Clinton, so I'm not sure you're making the point you think you are.

It’s more of a how can you be shocked, confused, angry etc over anything trump does when all this shit is rinse and repeat for the last 40 some odd years. Obama just had a party that stuck a huge middle finger in the face of the pandemic. Big fuck you to safety protocols from our former leader of the free world and I like obama but that’s a dipshit move. They all fuck up because it’s an impossible job. That’s my two cents. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 9

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Isn't this like your 4th time claiming that you were leaving this wretched site? Get on with it already.

This has to be a great place, an aggy and some Longhorns joining together to rid surly of evil people with opposing views haha. I feel like we are all better for it, personally. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 10

4 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

This has to be a great place, an aggy and some Longhorns joining together to rid surly of evil people with opposing views haha. I feel like we are all better for it, personally. 

Oh fuck off, man. He can stay. You too. But stop bitching about how mean we are to your shitty, unsupported, false equivalence opinions and threatening to leave if you're not actually going to do it.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Obama just had a party that stuck a huge middle finger in the face of the pandemic. Big fuck you to safety protocols from our former leader of the free world and I like obama but that’s a dipshit move.

I don’t know anyone except a few Fox News watching people 60+ years old who care even a little about Obama’s birthday party. 

1 hour ago, WinningIsHard said:

You support traitors.  Go fuck yourself, cunt. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

You support traitors.  Go fuck yourself, cunt. 

Those marines that just died in Afghanistan, whose fault is that? Should we kill the government official who released the names of all the people looking for sanctuary? Where does all this bloodshed end, genius? Let’s venture down that North Korea route for a little bit till all of these surly dumbasses feel safe. The people that started this country were traitors dumbass. Take a deep breath 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 15

2 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Those marines that just died in Afghanistan, whose fault is that? Should we kill the government official who released the names of all the people looking for sanctuary? Where does all this bloodshed end, genius? Let’s venture down that North Korea route for a little bit till all of these surly dumbasses feel safe. The people that started this country were traitors dumbass. Take a deep breath 

You're a fucking moron.  On ignore you go. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Those marines that just died in Afghanistan, whose fault is that? Should we kill the government official who released the names of all the people looking for sanctuary? Where does all this bloodshed end, genius? 

When repeatedly-debunked-in- court conspiracy nuts and their "God Emperor" stop trying to overturn elections would be a good start. 

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

You’re defending Ashli? I really didn’t know this was a thing till recently.

37 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Fuck off. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

lol, liberals around these parts are pretty scarce. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, WinningIsHard said:

It’s more of a how can you be shocked, confused, angry etc over anything trump does when all this shit is rinse and repeat for the last 40 some odd years. Obama just had a party that stuck a huge middle finger in the face of the pandemic. Big fuck you to safety protocols from our former leader of the free world and I like obama but that’s a dipshit move. They all fuck up because it’s an impossible job. That’s my two cents. 

An obama birthday party reference? In this thread? Really? 

oh but you’re also an Obama fan. How stupid do you think we are. 

Just go fuck yourself troll. You suck at trolling anyway. 

Edited by JimmyJames

22 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Was Thomas Jefferson a realtor from the exurbs of DFW? Was Washington a drug addicted meth head from Nebraska who when he’s not beating his wife likes to post racist shit online?

If so I guess the comparison is fair. 

Rich racist assholes who wanted to keep their money and slaves…yeah…they were good people. Lol. They definitely didn’t do any vile fucked up shit to any black people along the way. Bet they loved Spanish people too. I’ll fuck off though because I’m a delusional asshole troll. 

• Fuck You 4