Boo fucking hoo Ashli Babbitt

Gooby

6 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

I didn’t do myself any justice by not explaining my Clinton reference, that’s my fault. Clinton committed perjury and was impeached although it didn’t stick. He got caught and doubled down on his lie then was forced to admit he was a piece of shit in front of the whole world. Optics. Had Hilary won the presidency he would have spent 4 years sleeping in the White House. But we care about optics. If we elect trump again somehow then it’s rinse and repeat, we prove that we don’t give a fuck about optics. Lose/lose. 

@Pato del Muerto Democrats/liberals - voters rights, empathy towards minorities, lgbqt and women’s rights. Gun control and government interaction. Anti war sentiment and much more open to discussion. My daughter is gay so I’m not a GOP nut. My grandmother and father are Democrats, never heard them say “kill them all” in reference to anyone…ever. My cousin is a right wing nut job and he would love to kill massive amounts of people, all the time. 

So reading that y’all want to kill more people which someone pointed out is how Russia handles insurrections, dig up bodies and shoot them again, piss and shit on graves, call the capital police racist and infer that brown/black people would have been gunned down in cold blood…that stuff sounds much more like how a message board full of GOP members would react to some Democrats staging a protest. I obviously went about this all wrong tho. Lesson learned 

If you've been around shaggy/surly for long, there's a certain amount of "kill em all let God sort em out" bravado for certain offenders.  Granted, those offenders are usually some form of heinous, but as a death-penalty opponent, and as someone who thinks our justice system is overly influenced by rage and fear (two sides of the same coin), I'm not a real big fan of it.

• Hook 'Em 1

Monica Lewinsky never accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault. Had it not been for a Harper Valley PTA third party, Linda Tripp running to Rapelor's Ken Starr who was investigating Bill Clinton's real estate dealings (no, no. Wait people in 2021. It gets even more adorable- yes, that Starr, investigating shady real estate deals), then no one would have even known about that consensual blowjob. Or (probably) Newt's affairs. Or Hastert's pedophilia hush payments. 

That's a good chasm away from 2 sworn affidavits corroborating the same event- Donald Trump raping a 13 year old and threatening to kill/harm her family should she spill the beans. 

Which

weirdly enough

sounds goddamn similar to Trump's first wife's sworn testimony claiming he violently raped her. 

You know. Like there's a pattern.

JFC. 

Jon Edwards' campaign was over and then he went to trial for THE EXACT SAME THINGS NO ONE DISPUTES TRUMP DID and that's just the lighthearted Benny Hill aspects of his malfeasance no one bothers to address (cept for here) due to the fact he's a steaming pile of brazen fascism, you goddamn moron. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Monica Lewinsky never accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault. Had it not been for a Harper Valley PTA third party, Linda Tripp running to Rapelor's Ken Starr who was investigating Bill Clinton's real estate dealings (no, no. Wait people in 2021. It gets even more adorable- yes, that Starr, investigating shady real estate deals), then no one would have even known about that consensual blowjob. Or (probably) Newt's affairs. Or Hastert's pedophilia hush payments. 

That's a good chasm away from 2 sworn affidavits corroborating the same event- Donald Trump raping a 13 year old and threatening to kill/harm her family should she spill the beans. 

Which

weirdly enough

sounds goddamn similar to Trump's first wife's sworn testimony claiming he violently raped her. 

JFC. 

Jon Edwards' campaign was over and then he went to trial for THE EXACT SAME THINGS NO ONE DISPUTES TRUMP DID and that's just the lighthearted Benny Hill aspects of his malfeasance no one bothers to address (cept for here) due to the fact he's a steaming pile of brazen fascism, you goddamn moron. 

Bill Clinton has been accused of sexually assaulting women including rape for 30 years, his first victim was in like 1978. 

I think Trump is a scum bag but Clinton has been given a pass for some reason. That one article even states they “wanted the appearance of a harmless old man now” for hilarys campaign. He’s to old to get into those shenanigans anymore. L O L. You can call me a moron and a cunt and stupid but the hypocrisy across both parties is astounding. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/545729/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecut.com/amp/2019/11/ronan-farrow-bill-clinton-rape-allegation-juanita-broaddrick.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/these-are-the-sexual-assault-allegations-against-bill-clinton-2017-11%3famp

• Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Bill Clinton has been accused of sexually assaulting women including rape for 30 years, his first victim was in like 1978. 

I think Trump is a scum bag but Clinton has been given a pass for some reason. That one article even states they “wanted the appearance of a harmless old man now” for hilarys campaign. He’s to old to get into those shenanigans anymore. L O L. You can call me a moron and a cunt and stupid but the hypocrisy across both parties is astounding. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/545729/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecut.com/amp/2019/11/ronan-farrow-bill-clinton-rape-allegation-juanita-broaddrick.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/these-are-the-sexual-assault-allegations-against-bill-clinton-2017-11%3famp

Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton in the media, then, unlike Trump's first wife or his Epstein accusers, refused to do the same when placed under legal liability.

Wiley did. But she was contradicted by 3 fold under oath witnesses the affair was consensual.

Remember- the GOP (now GQP) were the Family Values Moral Absolutists Life Coaches lecturing the rest of the country how to live life like a bunch of priests. 

That's not even getting into Jon Edwards. That's not even getting into the shallow salacious comparisons of the fates of Al Franken and Donald Trump.

Eat shit.

Die.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton in the media, then, unlike Trump's first wife or his Epstein accusers, refused to do the same when placed under legal liability.

Wiley did. But she was contradicted by 3 fold under oath witnesses the affair was consensual.

Remember- the GOP (now GQP) were the Family Values Moral Absolutists Life Coaches lecturing the rest of the country how to live life like a bunch of priests. 

That's not even getting into Jon Edwards. That's not even getting into the shallow salacious comparisons of the fates of Al Franken and Donald Trump.

Eat shit.

Die.

Bill clinton invited Epstein into the White House. Gave him the private tour. I’m not a trump supporter. All these people are trash and we should feel bad they have been allowed to hold positions of power for as long as they have. I’m not sure why I need to die but I hope you find an outlet for that anger. 

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Bill clinton invited Epstein into the White House. Gave him the private tour. I’m not a trump supporter. All these people are trash and we should feel bad they have been allowed to hold positions of power for as long as they have. I’m not sure why I need to die but I hope you find an outlet for that anger. 

Because you're duplicitous.

Eat shit.

Die.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, WinningIsHard said:

I didn’t do myself any justice by not explaining my Clinton reference, that’s my fault. Clinton committed perjury and was impeached although it didn’t stick. He got caught and doubled down on his lie then was forced to admit he was a piece of shit in front of the whole world. Optics. Had Hilary won the presidency he would have spent 4 years sleeping in the White House. But we care about optics. If we elect trump again somehow then it’s rinse and repeat, we prove that we don’t give a fuck about optics. Lose/lose. 

@Pato del Muerto Democrats/liberals - voters rights, empathy towards minorities, lgbqt and women’s rights. Gun control and government interaction. Anti war sentiment and much more open to discussion. My daughter is gay so I’m not a GOP nut. My grandmother and father are Democrats, never heard them say “kill them all” in reference to anyone…ever. My cousin is a right wing nut job and he would love to kill massive amounts of people, all the time. 

So reading that y’all want to kill more people which someone pointed out is how Russia handles insurrections, dig up bodies and shoot them again, piss and shit on graves, call the capital police racist and infer that brown/black people would have been gunned down in cold blood…that stuff sounds much more like how a message board full of GOP members would react to some Democrats staging a protest. I obviously went about this all wrong tho. Lesson learned 

Your entire post ignores the fact that the insurrection was trying to overthrow American democracy by means of violence.

Your specific assertions themselves are too dumb to warrant more of a response than that.

Clinton and Trump have both sexually assaulted women and paid for other women to have abortions.  How do people just not accept that...Can we move the fuck on right now?  

One of 'em got some folks killed the other day at our Capitol.  The kinda damage, won't walk away from /chriswalkedintrueromance.  

Edited by Lobo

52 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

I think Trump is a scum bag but Clinton has been given a pass for some reason

Trump was impeached for sexual assault?

I think no. Clinton wasn’t given the pass you imagine. And I, a liberal, couldn’t vote for Bill Clinton. 

You ought breath, and recalibrate. 

50 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

The Right has been broadcasting their bow-chested desire to shoot their fellow American via their Come And Take It flags and decals for at least a decade before Trump and still think they're owed civility. 

The right has been bending their knee and licking the boots of a despot, giddy at the thought of shooting citizens, etc.

26 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

I’m not sure why I need to die but I hope you find an outlet for that anger. 

You either recognize the danger to the Republic, or contribute to that danger. Yes, not recognizing the threat contributes to the danger. Low information voters are the enablers.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Claro
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

It's always good to have a quality backup since you never know when your first-stringer will fuck around and find out.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mole said:

Since the Clinton comparison was brought up, it wasn’t simply an affair. The President becoming involved with one of his interns is on some level coercive and not consensual. It’s not as egregious as the Trump stuff, but it wasn’t just stepping outside of his marriage. 

Except Monica came on to Bill. She started it. It’s not at all uncommon for women to be attracted to men in positions of wealth or power. How many businessmen have affairs with their secretaries? I think it’s kind of hard to call it coercive when her job security was never threatened. In fact, it was enhanced as Bill helped her advance her career. I’ve never seen any evidence that that was conditional on the affair continuing. Lots of men succumb to advances by younger women. And Bill was a horn dog so he was easy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, WinningIsHard said:

You're probably not a Hitler supporter either but you are an extremely moronic fuck.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Which

weirdly enough

JFC. 

Casting John Goodman to play Linda Tripp on SNL was one of the funnier things I’ve ever seen. And yeah, the Starr Commission was the witch hunt, not the Mueller investigation (which didn’t go far enough).

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, Mole said:

Since the Clinton comparison was brought up, it wasn’t simply an affair. The President becoming involved with one of his interns is on some level coercive and not consensual. It’s not as egregious as the Trump stuff, but it wasn’t just stepping outside of his marriage. 

If Clinton were the CEO of a company, it's on some level coercive.

But Clinton being President of the United States elevated it to the level of a national security issue via blackmail.  

All those clutching their pearls over him getting a blowjob would have better served their cause if they had really dug in on the national security implications (and a few did bring up the national security implications).  But it better served their purposes to go on about the moral failings because it's easier to campaign on that (and probably because their dirty laundry had plenty of national security implications).  

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Clinton and Trump have both sexually assaulted women and paid for other women to have abortions. 

Link(s)?

26 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If Clinton were the CEO of a company, it's on some level coercive.

But Clinton being President of the United States elevated it to the level of a national security issue via blackmail.  

All those clutching their pearls over him getting a blowjob would have better served their cause if they had really dug in on the national security implications (and a few did bring up the national security implications).  But it better served their purposes to go on about the moral failings because it's easier to campaign on that (and probably because their dirty laundry had plenty of national security implications).  

Most of the rest of the world was laughing at us for getting all up in arms about a politician having an affair. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

On 8/27/2021 at 2:39 PM, WinningIsHard said:

It’s more of a how can you be shocked, confused, angry etc over anything trump does when all this shit is rinse and repeat for the last 40 some odd years. Obama just had a party that stuck a huge middle finger in the face of the pandemic. Big fuck you to safety protocols from our former leader of the free world and I like obama but that’s a dipshit move. They all fuck up because it’s an impossible job. That’s my two cents. 

drunk and chiming in, if you believe this about obama you a dumb racist piece of shit. good day, sir!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

I don’t think Bill Clinton is a sexual assaulter.

I think he’s a Southern Dem who threatened the power base of the Repub party. That was reason enough to try and destroy him. Quite frankly, I’m surprised he’s still alive.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 2

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BILL FUCKING CLINTON IN HERE AND START YOUR OWN FUCKING THREAD.  

Y’all are being catfished or gaslighted or whatever term instaturds use, by people who maintain Jan 6 was simply an unofficial Capitol visit.  They do it all the time with Obama, abortion, Hilary, etc.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

It was for Natalie Wood. 

What? You couldn’t work a “What kind of wood doesn’t float?” joke in there? It’s kind of tough for anyone who gets thrown off a boat in the middle of the ocean. No matter how good they look in a swimsuit.

143840835_natalie-wood-susana-miranda-dy

• Drool 2

On 8/28/2021 at 3:03 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Not singling you out by any means, but this has only just occurred to me right now, and it seems to have eluded the national discourse, but whatever happened to tear gas and water cannons? Why weren't the Cap Police armed with that tool, and if they were and didn't use it, why not?

Because trump wanted the attack on the Capitol to succeed and as president and the chief of the executive branch was in a position to help achieve that goal.

Just because it failed just like every single other thing trump does fails because he’s an idiot doesn’t mean that’s not what he was tryin to do.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 5:10 PM, WinningIsHard said:

My initial argument was I didn’t think liberals or democrats were ok with guns being the answer to violence. It surprised me to hear that everybody here thought more people should have been shot. 

It doesn't surprise me that you're surprised. You've pretty much told us everything about whom you've chosen to explain the world to you. You listen to liberal spokespersons such as Tucker, Hannity, and Laura. T&P for you since Rush has departed.

You don't bother to check out the actual world. You don't even really want to know what's actually out there beyond your spoon-fed narrow light onto it which sometimes, to you, seems a little Godly.

"LIbs/Dems don't believe in using guns as an answer to violence."  That's about as muddy-headed as you can get. It's an amalgam of all the bargain basement sophistry morons like you lap up like a dog finding fresh vomit.

Let's see, duh, let's add "preferring non-violent means" (pussy snowflakes!) to, let's see, they'd rather not have cosplay Trumpers roaming the streets with military rifles (freedom hating pussies!). What's the sum? Those libs/Dems never think guns should ever be used even in the face of violent attack.

Put that on the radio and TV a hundred times and the suckers eat it up and spew it out as though it were a rational conclusion.

The amazing part to me is the unjustified level of confidence fuckwads like you have that this ill-gained opinion is actually fact. How many times have you said something like the quoted in a room of people you don't know well assuming everyone was in agreement because it's obvious?

The silence you get is discomfort rather than awe of your command of issues and reality. It's the polite response where those present know better than to engage the jackass and just want some seconds to pass before going about their lives.

A last thing about that room. It's not just ebil libs that think you're a jackass. A goodly number of them aren't even Dems. They're the ones who used to vote like you and maybe even listened to the same crap before realizing the GOP was a sham and a criminal organization working against the interests they proclaim.

This will come across as really mean and intolerant to you. It's not me. It's you.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

On 8/28/2021 at 3:44 PM, Gatorubet said:

Is Winning Swam? That’s next level stupid.

There was some other guy that dropped in to stir things up and overused LMAO. An avatar with a car, maybe? Maybe Chuck Connors?

Not sure, but the routine is familiar.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

It doesn't surprise me that you're surprised. You've pretty much told us everything about whom you've chosen to explain the world to you. You listen to liberal spokespersons such as Tucker, Hannity, and Laura. T&P for you since Rush has departed.

You don't bother to check out the actual world. You don't even really want to know what's actually out there beyond your spoon-fed narrow light onto it which sometimes, to you, seems a little Godly.

"LIbs/Dems don't believe in using guns as an answer to violence."  That's about as muddy-headed as you can get. It's an amalgam of all the bargain basement sophistry morons like you lap up like a dog finding fresh vomit.

Let's see, duh, let's add "preferring non-violent means" (pussy snowflakes!) to, let's see, they'd rather not have cosplay Trumpers roaming the streets with military rifles (freedom hating pussies!). What's the sum? Those libs/Dems never think guns should ever be used even in the face of violent attack.

Put that on the radio and TV a hundred times and the suckers eat it up and spew it out as though it were a rational conclusion.

The amazing part to me is the unjustified level of confidence fuckwads like you have that this ill-gained opinion is actually fact. How many times have you said something like the quoted in a room of people you don't know well assuming everyone was in agreement because it's obvious?

The silence you get is discomfort rather than awe of your command of issues and reality. It's the polite response where those present know better than to engage the jackass and just want some seconds to pass before going about their lives.

A last thing about that room. It's not just ebil libs that think you're a jackass. A goodly number of them aren't even Dems. They're the ones who used to vote like you and maybe even listened to the same crap before realizing the GOP was a sham and a criminal organization working against the interests they proclaim.

This will come across as really mean and intolerant to you. It's not me. It's you.

I didn’t vote for trump in either election, and I don’t sponsor the GOP or listen to news talk radio to eat fresh vomit like a dog. I honestly believe that the capitol police did their jobs and only killing one person was necessary. I wandered in here to express my opinion and took some lumps. For the most part Ive handled all the criticism pretty evenly. I guess to you guys I represent the worst part of society which is also ok because you don’t need me to honor you, liking posts about pissing and shitting on peoples graves is plenty honorable. My view of Democrats is naive, I get it. This take that I’m out in the world spreading the GOP’s agenda is a bit much but hey you’re entitled to that opinion. I’m willing to fade into obscurity if y’all will stop quoting me. 

3 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

I didn’t vote for trump in either election, and I don’t sponsor the GOP or listen to news talk radio to eat fresh vomit like a dog. I honestly believe that the capitol police did their jobs and only killing one person was necessary. I wandered in here to express my opinion and took some lumps. For the most part Ive handled all the criticism pretty evenly. I guess to you guys I represent the worst part of society which is also ok because you don’t need me to honor you, liking posts about pissing and shitting on peoples graves is plenty honorable. My view of Democrats is naive, I get it. This take that I’m out in the world spreading the GOP’s agenda is a bit much but hey you’re entitled to that opinion. I’m willing to fade into obscurity if y’all will stop quoting me. 

God I admire you.

I forgot what opinion you had though that was so important to come here and express. Can you restate it? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1