Boo fucking hoo Ashli Babbitt

Gooby

Ah, so it's Nancy Pelosi's fault that Babbitt was killed.

Never mind the fact that the Capitol Police Board consists of 3 persons -- the Sergeants at Arms of BOTH the House and the Senate as well as the Architect of the Capitol.  I wonder why this grieving mama only pointed to the House and not the Senate, given the fact that the Sergeant at Arms of the Senate RESIGNED ON JANUARY 7TH?  I mean, if Nancy is responsible, then Mitch was equally responsible, no?

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 4:48 PM, Goredho said:

I take comfort in knowing that no matter how bad I fuck up my life, at least I didn’t throw it away trying to help Donald Trump steal an election.

I keep feeling better and better about myself.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Go ahead and investigate, hopefully we all get to see her get plugged and vomitting blood as she takes her final breath. Show it on the big screen for all the traitors to see what happens when you fuck around and find out, all in service to a fat loser you chose to worship for reasons.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

17 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

What's to investigate?  I know what happened, yes yes?

Once they get through the obvious question, they should spend months on the real questions - (1) Why not more federal assistance immediately once the barricades were breached?  (2) Why not more dead insurrectionists?  That's an investigation I could get behind.

• Hook 'Em 1

There's so much I don't get about this, but what do these people think would have happened if they had allowed the, you know, angry mob to keep moving? What do they think would have happened if they opened a door and Pelosi was standing there? How would they have felt if she had been killed---

Oh wait I get it now. 

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Was she so busy that she had to record that rant while driving?  

I'd like to see a sociological study of why so many of these people record their rants from inside their cars, usually with Oakleys and baseball hats on. It's a pattern that seems apparent but I can't think of an explanation. 

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

There's so much I don't get about this, but what do these people think would have happened if they had allowed the, you know, angry mob to keep moving? What do they think would have happened if they opened a door and Pelosi was standing there? How would they have felt if she had been killed---

Oh wait I get it now. 

YEP

1 hour ago, Gap03 said:

Once they get through the obvious question, they should spend months on the real questions - (1) Why not more federal assistance immediately once the barricades were breached?  (2) Why not more dead insurrectionists?  That's an investigation I could get behind.

Why did Trump fire the people at the Pentagon in charge of sending that assistance after he lost the election and replace them with Trump loyalists?

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I'd like to see a sociological study of why so many of these people record their rants from inside their cars, usually with Oakleys and baseball hats on. It's a pattern that seems apparent but I can't think of an explanation. 

My best guess is they don't want their family members to hear. Sorta like singing in the shower?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Oh wait I get it now. 

And what are the odds that they'd shoot the only person in the mob who wasn't an antifa false flagger? Ashli was just enjoying the statues and architecture when she was "murdered" by law enforcement officials.

The investigation of Pelosi is way more troublesome. They are normalizing using legal and other types of persecution against opponents who merely disagree with them.

If the entire GOP caucus rolls lock step with McCarthy, we'll be seeing the greatest act of betraying the republic since the Civil War.

Let's change the channel. I want this to go away. Ahhhh, Real Housewives!