Boo fucking hoo Ashli Babbitt

Gooby

Actually, I'd say Mack Brown was the most passive-aggressive coach we've had here at UT during my time.  Or maybe Tom Penders.  The rest of 'em have had a pretty forthright way about them, IMHO.  

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Hush your mouth. You’re offending WinningIsHard’s sensibilities. He’s gonna leave again if you say that again. 

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

it's Monday and it's your weekly reminder that Ashli Babbitt is a dead domestic terrorist.

Well, let him leave then.

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

So, let me get this straight: if we point out the fact that dead domestic terrorist Ashli Babbitt is a dead domestic terrorist who got what was coming to her as a terrorist, the guy who has been spewing inane verbal vomit on this thread will get upset and leave?

Ashli Babbitt is a dead domestic terrorist who got what was coming to her. Signed, a liberal who approves of appropriate use of force.

Not exactly. He will say he’s gonna leave, then leave. Then come back, then say he’s leaving again. It happens a lot.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Don't forget he liked Obama before Obama did that thing that he didn't do.

I never voted for Trump either and liked Obama until he refused to release his long form birth certificate. That’s when I knew something was amiss. 

Oh and Biden has dementia. I forgot to mention that. 

Hey y’all, Troy Nehls is here to say that he doesn’t think it was a “good shoot” because she was unarmed. And despite being cleared by the internal investigation, Troy is doing his own “deep dive”.

‘He shot and killed an unarmed person’: Rep. Troy Nehls questions Capitol police officer’s actions in Jan. 6 shooting
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/09/03/he-shot-and-killed-an-unarmed-person-rep-troy-nehls-questions-capitol-police-officers-actions-in-jan-6-shooting/

Get fucked Troy. You’re just trying to normalize insurrection.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

On 9/3/2021 at 7:20 AM, Player said:

Hey y’all, Troy Nehls is here to say that he doesn’t think it was a “good shoot” because she was unarmed. And despite being cleared by the internal investigation, Troy is doing his own “deep dive”.

‘He shot and killed an unarmed person’: Rep. Troy Nehls questions Capitol police officer’s actions in Jan. 6 shooting
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/09/03/he-shot-and-killed-an-unarmed-person-rep-troy-nehls-questions-capitol-police-officers-actions-in-jan-6-shooting/

Get fucked Troy. You’re just trying to normalize insurrection.

She was a traitor in the front of a violent mob of traitors attempting to overthrow a government. The real tragedy is that she was the only rabid dog put down that day.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2021 at 5:03 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

at least her mom is a reasonable person:

I like how Babbitt getting shot is directly traced to Pelosi.  Like Nancy got on the phone that morning and said,"Listen up, coppers, if you see any unarmed women you can shoot point blank for no reason whatsoever, do it.  There won't be consequences.  I'll see to that." (click).

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I like how Babbitt getting shot is directly traced to Pelosi.  Like Nancy got on the phone that morning and said,"Listen up, coppers, if you see any unarmed women you can shoot point blank for no reason whatsoever, do it.  There won't be consequences.  I'll see to that." (click).

Who do you think was in charge of all the voter fraud?

19 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

George Soros? or possibly Dr. Fauci? I can never keep up with the weekly boogeyman of the right.

How do we know that George Soros, Dr. Fauci, and Nancy Pelosi aren't all the same person? Kind of like God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

2 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

George Soros? or possibly Dr. Fauci? I can never keep up with the weekly boogeyman of the right.

It's George Soros. It's always George Soros. I thought my mom was getting better and finally distancing her self from the conspiracy theory element of the Republican party (I guess it's better to think that immigrants are crossing our borders completely unchecked than to believe that AND 5G microchips), but...

She asked me the morning after the California recall who "won", and I told her Newsome in a landslide, 70/30. Her immediate response was, "Of course, with all the money George Soros pumped into the campaign." God. Fucking. Damnit.

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

It's George Soros. It's always George Soros. I thought my mom was getting better and finally distancing her self from the conspiracy theory element of the Republican party (I guess it's better to think that immigrants are crossing our borders completely unchecked than to believe that AND 5G microchips), but...

She asked me the morning after the California recall who "won", and I told her Newsome in a landslide, 70/30. Her immediate response was, "Of course, with all the money George Soros pumped into the campaign." God. Fucking. Damnit.

Dude, they aren't ever coming back to reality.

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Dude, they aren't ever coming back to reality.

Yeah, I guess I know that. In the past year or so, she had stopped listening to Rush and mostly stopped watching Fox. She met a few "true believers" where she lives and was appalled by how batshit crazy they are. She's worn a mask for a year and a half, and got her vaccine as soon as humanly possible. I thought there was some hope there. Fucking Facebook, man. Pictures of grandkids (not ours, my wife uses a private Instagram) and conservative heroin.

40 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Yeah, I guess I know that. In the past year or so, she had stopped listening to Rush and mostly stopped watching Fox. She met a few "true believers" where she lives and was appalled by how batshit crazy they are. She's worn a mask for a year and a half, and got her vaccine as soon as humanly possible. I thought there was some hope there. Fucking Facebook, man. Pictures of grandkids (not ours, my wife uses a private Instagram) and conservative heroin.

9 hours ago, aggie08 said:

This reminds me of a lot of people I thought were my friends and now I think they are all just completely insane, and there is absolutely no use in telling them the truth.

• Like 1

This whole thing is gaslighting of the highest order. Like everyone doesn't understand exactly what happened and why it happened. My only questions are what took so long and why was it only her.

I was listening to it all unfold on the radio on a long drive back to Texas. I literally yelled in the car “they HAVE to start shooting peoole!”

Break into the Capitol to murder Congress, get shot. Seems pretty intuitive to me.

This whole thing is gaslighting of the highest order. Like everyone doesn't understand exactly what happened and why it happened. My only questions are what took so long and why was it only her.

I was listening to it all unfold on the radio on a long drive back to Texas. I literally yelled in the car “they HAVE to start shooting peoole!”

Break into the Capitol to murder Congress, get shot. Seems pretty intuitive to me.

• 2 months later...

When they say "complex" I think they mean batshit crazy.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ashli-babbitt-violence-road-rage-extramarital-affair_n_61d2ff37e4b0c7d8b8a640b3

Ashli Babbitt A Martyr? Her Past Tells A More Complex Story

The 35-year-old had a history of making violent threats and in 2016 was accused of inciting a violent road rage attack amid an extramarital affair.
AP