Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Damn, these screenshots are good. The best part is after 5 straight losses they finally realize they suck, but they still manage to be totally ignorant to reality.

All their posts are about this talented freshman class and learning how to win. Jimbo bought a bunch of mercenaries and sold them on winning a national title. Those guys aren’t sticking around after a 4 win season, but those yokels think they came to College Station because they actually like A&M. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Aggie fan is the kid who always wants special treatment and asks “Do you know who my dad is?” In this case, the answer is simple.  Your dad is Texas and your baby momma is some Hillbilly from West Virginia who bamboozled your idiot AD into 9 more years of this!  I truly feel like Maury just let the Aggie faithful know they got to make those support payments.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Aggie fan is the kid who always wants special treatment and asks “Do you know who my dad is?” In this case, the answer is simple.  Your dad is Texas and your baby momma is some Hillbilly from West Virginia who bamboozled your idiot AD into 9 more years of this!  I truly feel like Maury just let the Aggie faithful know they got to make those support payments.  

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Harvdog said:

But watching the infighting is more like midgets fighting on Jerry Springer 

spacer.png

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, Grimas said:

And damn, that upper deck is way the fuck up in the clouds and is steep as hell- never have had vertigo or a fear of heights before but maybe I was thinking about aggy engineering and how fast I was going to die when the structure collapsed…

:) Salty tears seen live…

no amount of aggy misery is worth your own life

NEVER go anywhere near the southeast endzone of that stadium

Edited by Hagbard Celine
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Texasrocks said:

They are really leaning into the, "we have more money than anyone" fan fiction. 

does anyone know what year they added this to the fishcamp manifesto?

it clearly has critical mass and is unquestioned

i have asked about a dozen aggy if they knew what the AUF payment is, where it comes from, and who manages it

score:

zero

point

zero

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

does anyone know what year they added this to the fishcamp manifesto?

it clearly has critical mass and is unquestioned

i have asked about a dozen aggy if they knew what the AUF payment is, where it comes from, and who manages it

score:

zero

point

zero

Hahaha...I have done the same, not a one has ever heard of UTIMCO.

Edited by Noodles
Typing is hard

The roster littered with freshmen is an allsome lie for them to be embracing. 

their starting offense has one true freshman- Stewart.  Tough to count weigman since he’s only started one game. Green is another but Wright gets as much run as he does. 

on defense- one true freshman. Shemar Stewart. Plenty on the 2nd string, some that play a fair amount. 

but the vast majority of their starters are at least second year players. 

so if second year players can’t get it done, why do they have so much hope for next year based on the guys that will be second year players then?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I get the feeling that a few of those Aggies would like for Jimbo to hire a hotshot OC who will be given free reign to call plays. Anybody else getting that sense?

They've repeated it to themselves enough that it's now a foregone conclusion that it will happen.

• Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread