Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

23 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

They probably didn't watch a single snap of the Alabama game, because that was not an OL that was dominant at all. Our defense has a major advantage over the Alabama offense.

DL vs OL = advantage Texas, we can play 10+ deep

LB vs RB = couldn't run that well against Middle Tennessee State, not much in the passing game either

DB vs WR = They return pretty much the same bunch of WRs last year that our DBs smothered.

OC vs DC = Kwiatkowski has the personnel he has dreamed about since he took over the Texas job. The ND guy is mid.

Their lone WC is their QB, who turned the ball over 3 times last year against aggy in his lone start against somewhat equal talent.

Their WRs played much better than they did last year, and made some clutch catches that our WRs dropped. Otherwise, I killed this.

• Hook 'Em 8

15 minutes ago, deft said:

As of last night, texags was sure that we’d get our shit pushed in and out lines would get dominated. They were gonna run at will and also shut down ewers because bijan is gone.

Now, this not the bama of old. You stay you texags.

Oct 7 will be here soon enough. aggy gonna aggy.

19 minutes ago, deft said:

As of last night, texags was sure that we’d get our shit pushed in and out lines would get dominated. They were gonna run at will and also shut down ewers because bijan is gone.

If Bama goes into BCS and whips that ass, it will be interesting to see what the narrative is then.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, deft said:

“Not excepting reality” to use their own words 

• Haha 3

As I watched that Miami game, I could not figure out how the A&M DL with all that talent, and 3 deep, couldn’t absolutely dominate the line of scrimmage. 

And giving a coach a 10 year contract, AND extending it, before he’s shown he can win, has to be one of the dumbest business decisions I’ve ever seen in sports. Even if it ultimately works out ok, it’s incredibly foolish to put that much money at risk on basically a coin flip or worse. 

• Hook 'Em 7

20 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

As I watched that Miami game, I could not figure out how the A&M DL with all that talent, and 3 deep, couldn’t absolutely dominate the line of scrimmage. 

And giving a coach a 10 year contract, AND extending it, before he’s shown he can win, has to be one of the dumbest business decisions I’ve ever seen in sports. Even if it ultimately works out ok, it’s incredibly foolish to put that much money at risk on basically a coin flip or worse. 

Narrator: it didn't work out ok

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread