Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

13 hours ago, deft said:

Bags full of money. Those are words.

That's not a change though.  I think he's talking about trying to do a "we are a church-loving family" thing.   Let's all praaaaaaaise Jesus.  It's a twisted facsimile of Dabos approach, because the old FSU anything goes approach wasn't working with Mom.  Now, there's still the problem of having a bunch of thugs on the team coached by walking HR nightmares.  

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Don't sell yourself short, aggy.  Hundreds of thousands of aggy have lived and died without that next year coming.

I mean, if you count all the brave ags that died saving our ungrateful asses from Hitler, it has to be closer to a million.

3 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

That's not a change though.  I think he's talking about trying to do a "we are a church-loving family" thing.   Let's all praaaaaaaise Jesus.  It's a twisted facsimile of Dabos approach, because the old FSU anything goes approach wasn't working with Mom.  Now, there's still the problem of having a bunch of thugs on the team coached by walking HR nightmares.  

Whenever I think of the disciples in the Bible, Jimbo Fisher, Bobby Petrino, Steve Addazio, DJ Durkin, and Dameyune Craig are pretty close to what I imagine.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, horn_of_the_morning said:

The new narrative just dropped. You see, the Auburn game is the real test of whether aggy's issues are "systemic"

image.png.d90a81819b259c06c7ef98ed615dc5dc.png

A future game is always the measuring point.

Remember how loud they were about having finally put it all together when they upset LSU. 

Putting it all together for the last game of a 5-7 season is genius! That's why we'll never fathom the true greatness of Jimbo.

A&M: From the outside looking in, you couldn't possibly give less of a shit. And from the inside looking out, you're a fucking moron (with my apologies to certified 2%ers). Such is the spirit that can ne'er be told, but simply won't shut up and stop trying until your ears bleed.

• Hook 'Em 1

Don’t forget the SEC “cupcake week” in November! aggy has selected Abilene Christian this year! During a week where every other conference, besides the SEC, where 50% experience a loss, aggy has ACU. I will not look up the others as a “sample size”, but it’s an FCS comparison.

Hook’em!!!

Walked into my local brewery here in Raleigh after a group run wearing a UT shirt and go up to order a beer, two middle aged men next to me.
One says "Hook 'em" and the other says "Oh God another t-sip" then asked me if I was actually from Texas. Holy shit, aggy really is just like they are on the internet.

Username either did or didn’t check out?
  • Hook 'Em 1

A future game is always the measuring point.
Remember how loud they were about having finally put it all together when they upset LSU. 
Putting it all together for the last game of a 5-7 season is genius! That's why we'll never fathom the true greatness of Jimbo.
A&M: From the outside looking in, you couldn't possibly give less of a shit. And from the inside looking out, you're a fucking moron (with my apologies to certified 2%ers). Such is the spirit that can ne'er be told, but simply won't shut up and stop trying until your ears bleed.

What is their net present value on a 10-3 season and what is their required rate of return?
  • Hook 'Em 2

Legend is a “daily Legend” on the PF Show! Definitely a Bama supporter, that calls in daily. I’d like to work for him when younger, as he’s “lit” by 4:00 local time! The day is done, so he could call into Pawl’s show!!! Half of those callers are DRUNK by 3:00 Eastern, just waiting on hold to get on the show!

Hook’em!!!

38 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Remember this?  Lulz.

user generated

The camera that captured this photo was about 3 feet off the ground when the photo snapped this.

I would like to see a 5’9” photographer used to follow the ag football team. Doesn’t have to be a 6’3” photographer, a 5’9” man or woman would do.

user generated

6 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

The camera that captured this photo was about 3 feet off the ground when the photo snapped this.

I would like to see a 5’9” photographer used to follow the ag football team. Doesn’t have to be a 6’3” photographer, a 5’9” man or woman would do.

uc?export=view&id=1cagNNR5lG4YADOfikXHDS

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread