Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

3 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

*Maula Ram.

That Indiana Jones movie was one continuous racist trope. Carry on. 

Listen man, I’m not steeped in the culture the way you are, but when every webpage on the internet spells it Mola Rom, including IMDB, I feel like I’m not misspelling it. You can hand that spelling loss to Spielberg or something, I’ve got enough of my own I have to eat. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Mr. Drummond said:

They haven't beaten both Mississippi schools in the same year in a decade, and they just pencil those in.   It's cute.

Every season they take it for granted that they will beat Ole Miss and MSU and every season they lose to one or both. But the very next season, there they are, counting those games as wins.

Such an amazing testament to the Aggie brain. 

• Hook 'Em 4

51 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

Every season they take it for granted that they will beat Ole Miss and MSU and every season they lose to one or both. But the very next season, there they are, counting those games as wins.

Such an amazing testament to the Aggie brain. 

They already have Auburn chalked up as a W. It's fucking incredible after they lost last year to the worst Auburn team in forever with an interim lame duck coach.

That said, the game is in College Station and Auburn is beat up. Auburn lost their best player in the secondary to injury and have some other guys questionable too. It's not like they were deep to begin with. Their offense hasn't been good so far but Freeze is pretty good at scheming them up historically. Maybe Hugh just needs a "message"? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

One of my favorite comments that I see posted over there is the constant assertion that, "they will lose to a lesser team like they do every year. It's what they have always done."

Really? I mean for the last decade plus, sure, but what about before that? What about being one of the winningest programs in college football history?

Fucking morons. Smh

2 hours ago, Mr. Drummond said:

They haven't beaten both Mississippi schools in the same year in a decade, and they just pencil those in.   It's cute.

Aggy managed to beat both in the same season in 2019.  But your larger point, i.e., that it's ridiculous for ag posters to pencil in victories this season against both Ole Miss and klan aggy given that it's a rare occurrence, remains legitimate IMO.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Aggy thinks we’d have lost to Wyoming if their starting QB played. Aggy pretends to know all about Texas, yet they don’t know the simple fact that backup QBs are Texas’ kryptonite? And now we gotta face another one this week. 

Or that the Wyoming QB is a better passer than the starter based on what I have seen from both this season.
  • Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Aggy thinks we’d have lost to Wyoming if their starting QB played. Aggy pretends to know all about Texas, yet they don’t know the simple fact that backup QBs are Texas’ kryptonite? And now we gotta face another one this week. 

I had to read about Sawyer Robertson the Baylor QB transfer from Mississippi State. I saw that he was a 4 star and originally from Lubbock. His father, Stan, was a first-round pick of the Expos in the 1990 MLB Draft and he is a cousin of Jarrett Stidham who played QB at Baylor and Auburn. I don't even know if they have a back-up if he has to leave the game for any reason.

Edited by Bevo

3 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Aggy managed to beat both in the same season in 2019.  But your larger point, i.e., that it's ridiculous for ag posters to pencil in victories this season against both Ole Miss and klan aggy given that it's a rare occurrence, remains legitimate IMO.  

Damnit.   I even went back and looked to make sure i was right.    

Hell we are a year away from joining the SEC and aggy is already chasing us again. They are begging and hoping we lose 2 or 3 in every thread so they don't have to experience the pain of the first part of this century. Poor aggy you are now so far removed from the new identity that allowed you to live vicariously through other programs. Can't wait for the day we lift that trophy first.

Tag1.gif

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Best served cold said:

One of my favorite comments that I see posted over there is the constant assertion that, "they will lose to a lesser team like they do every year. It's what they have always done."

Really? I mean for the last decade plus, sure, but what about before that? What about being one of the winningest programs in college football history?

Fucking morons. Smh

if you don’t think we’ll shit the bed at least once this season you have a short fucking memory.  and I envy you. 

• Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

I haven't done this in a while, so I sat and looked at the numbers again. While we have been in different conferences and we have been about as shitty as at any time in our history AND they have been the self-proclaimed "Runners of this State," the records against P5 teams from 2012-2023 are:

TEXAS A&M (97 games)

51-46    .526 winning percentage

9-0 in FCS games

TEXAS (121 games)

64-57    .529 winning percentage

0-0 in FCS games because we don't do that pussy shit

We have played more P5 games than they have by a lot and have a slightly better winning percentage.

If you take out the FCS wins is aggy under .500?