Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Gonna do a dump of everything from LHF since this morning. Apologize if anything was already posted. I'm not gonna double check.

GBy82RyXUAARPVB?format=jpg&name=largeGBy82t4W0AAFyk5?format=jpg&name=largeGBy83BzXcAAQzfC?format=jpg&name=largeGBy83ejXQAAQm_u?format=jpg&name=largeGBy84n6WcAALCt0?format=jpg&name=largeGBy848FW0AAWeTH?format=jpg&name=largeGBy85RfXEAAioDL?format=jpg&name=largeGBy864aWYAAz-67?format=jpg&name=largeGBy87Q5XUAA-ZR3?format=jpg&name=largeGBy87j9XYAEfzu9?format=jpg&name=largeGBy874NW0AAd1sK?format=jpg&name=largeGBzOChuWkAAC34D?format=jpg&name=largeGBzOC5bXUAIeYLg?format=jpg&name=largeGBzODNrXAAAvQg-?format=jpg&name=largeGBzODhYXoAEOGYJ?format=jpg&name=largeGBzOEEtXIAAQYwx?format=jpg&name=largeGBzOEaxXkAACB6i?format=jpg&name=largeGBzRqo1W0AA_2C5?format=jpg&name=largeGBzd60LXoAE-Q5q?format=jpg&name=mediumGBzzQW4XoAESJqd?format=jpg&name=largeGBzzQsbW8AAToH5?format=jpg&name=largeGBzzRAEWsAAvfCI?format=jpg&name=largeGBzzRSGXQAAl2FA?format=jpg&name=largeGBzzTmXXIAAg6GS?format=jpg&name=largeGBzzT52XAAAG8ps?format=jpg&name=largeGBzzUO0WUAAtKxA?format=jpg&name=largeGBzzUvVXsAATi4l?format=jpg&name=largeGBzzWO9WkAAra7x?format=jpg&name=largeGBzzWjwXcAEyNTd?format=jpg&name=largeGBzzW3wXoAAHL2S?format=jpg&name=largeGBzzXKLXQAA5r3x?format=jpg&name=largeGBz6S2UW8AAaYAc?format=jpg&name=largeGBz6TKBXgAAwR4T?format=jpg&name=largeGBz6TeqXMAANl8O?format=jpg&name=largeGBz6Tu3WQAI4s-e?format=jpg&name=largeGB0DD52XQAAMCvr?format=jpg&name=largeGB0DEPbXAAA50lW?format=jpg&name=largeGB0DDwoW4AAgrug?format=jpg&name=mediumGB0DEfJWoAEZh8Q?format=jpg&name=largeGB0DE65WMAA-QMw?format=jpg&name=largeGB0Ek5vXkAEt7Nu?format=jpg&name=largeGB0ElWcWIAAOFQA?format=jpg&name=largeGB0EluuXMAAD7ES?format=jpg&name=largeGB0EmINXYAAkYDi?format=jpg&name=largeGB0EmqfXcAAUR-L?format=jpg&name=large

Roster is Southland Conference “ready” and NOT SEC ready!

Maybe the “rumors” of the BMA, just desiring to move back to the Big12 is true? Better that than facing both the Sips and OUsucks annually!

How soon can aggy actually “contractually” depart the SEC? That is your timeline fans of CFB.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 4

Aggy won't pay to recruit and retain players because the players make more money than they do.

They will pay $17 per month to a texags website, where Liucci also makes more money than they do, to read made up bullshit about those same players.

Edited by pacman
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

But on the positive side, they are signing guys who kind'a. sort'a, maybe want to be Ags (unless a better offer surfaces--god, are you there, please let a better offer surface).

I talked to a maroon kool-aid swilling idiot who assured me Elko was a Portal Master who was loading up A&M with diamonds in the rough. Jesus. I didn't have the heart to even engage with that idiot, just wished him good luck on that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

5 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

elkofud.jpg.7116c8dcad470bfc69656dd56df4a0b6.jpg

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Boy, Daddy98 is running Melko over repeatedly on 247. So is "Chubbs Peterson" who they view as an insider. 98 is now calling Elko "Elko Fudd" which actually made me laugh. He actually does look like a real life Elmer Fudd. A photoshop of his visage in the Elmer Fudd costume might look like real life.

Confused Elmer Fudd GIF by Looney Tunes

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Boy, Daddy98 is running Melko over repeatedly on 247. So is "Chubbs Peterson" who they view as an insider. 98 is now calling Elko "Elko Fudd" which actually made me laugh. He actually does look like a real life Elmer Fudd. A photoshop of his visage in the Elmer Fudd costume might look like real life.

Spitting image. I had these pics teed up and ready to go the other day when the whiteboard photo dropped, but I didn’t want to offend the real @Elmer_Fudd:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTepGRER2B9fC8SCJOE_TDelmer-fudd-crazy.gifapresurate-pato-loco-elmer-fudd.gifelmer-bugs-bunny.gifFUNKO-DORBZ-LOONEY-TUNES-ELMER-FUDD-W-GU

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Serious question - has Weigman's camp or the ATM United group announced his return? Things seem really, really quiet in that regard. 

Also, I am still fascinated by the scorching hawt takes that their roster is going to be really talented in 2024. They've lost a ton of talent over the last two cycles and they have not replenished it with quantity or quality. I hear people in the media still referencing talent as well. Eventually, someone is going to dig a little deeper and see what we've seen, right? I guess I hope not. I hope they open 2024 ranked, again, and then collapse.

I have a source that’s about as close as you can get, and it seems like not only is he staying, he’s also enamored with Klein.  I’m not sure why there hasn’t been something more public put out at this point. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, b_p said:

I have a source that’s about as close as you can get, and it seems like not only is he staying, he’s also enamored with Klein.  I’m not sure why there hasn’t been something more public put out at this point. 

He may want to make sure Klein is still coming. 

• Haha 1