Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

5 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I know it's not likely us but just out of general curiosity he could transfer to use and be immediately eligible since we're technically not SEC until July 1st?

I can't find the source on it because it's way too hard to Google, but I know it's been discussed in this forum and have found anecdotal "the Oklahoma Rivals guy confirmed it" along with this SECRant thread that says Andy Staples confirmed they would not be immediately eligible

On 2/23/2024 at 9:11 AM, SimkinsMan said:

Actually, as someone who is interested in seeing sustainable spaceflight happen in my lifetime, demonstrating the use of lunar regolith in growing food that humans could eat is pretty significant.

Aggy learned that by adding organic matter and biological activity to inorganic rock particles you can grow things.  A fun bit of trivia, this substance is actually found naturally occurring on earth and is often referred to as "soil".

Edited by Teamdirtyleg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

After 2, this is a mess. 

but would it be different on the moon?!?  Maybe the weightless environment will turn it into a floating amoeba like gang bang.  Or maybe it would still just be porking the larger Americans in our midst

26 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, Ricky said:
After 2, this is a mess. 

Yeah, not enough alcohol on the planet to make my rank go more than 2 deep, and even that is a stretch.

2 is more of a winter special. Probably more feasible in December than June. 

Edit: Looks like #2 is their coach, and shows upside potential.

1681737417071?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=CqUh

image.png.9d90086110da8c733ccef5986db3ecd7.png

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Matthews’ dad took a big bag and told him where he was going.  Matthews was legitimately crying at school as a high school senior ahead of whatever his announcement or signing ceremony was. Just soft. 

He’s also far and away better than most of their options. It sounds like there are more departures to come from the “lots of talent, not a lot of a motor or ambition” department. 

ATM is about to field the best Sun Belt team in the SEC. 

They better be glad they're in the SEC, because they wouldn't be the best Sun Belt team in the Sun Belt.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Deej said:

aggy would go apoplectic if he ruled for us. 

they are already on an impact trajectory for late june but it's possible they could course-correct for impact right in the middle of sec media days which conveniently this year is July 15-18. at the Omni hotel in downtown Dallas, Texas

the surl needs to get someone credentials, and stream a live broadcast

hell, set up shop at the pegasus bar about 10am and send the credentialed surler to lob nasty questions submitted in realtime by the gallery

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Alright, I'll give it a shot - y'all are being far pickier than a real life bar situation

X, X, 6, X, 4, 3, X, 1, 7, 5, X, 2

I respect the hustle, but would prefer to just pick meat pimp's mom.

image.png

Also, I'm pretty sure dude has doubled up on your No. 4 and No. 1 - confidence goes a long way.

369515071_7058834257481183_6736255024476147118_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Prepare your anus 1

39 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

I respect the hustle, but would prefer to just pick meat pimp's mom.

image.png

Also, I'm pretty sure dude has doubled up on your No. 4 and No. 1 - confidence goes a long way.

369515071_7058834257481183_6736255024476147118_n.jpg

he is undoubtedly the King of College Station

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Zhorn96 said:

spacer.png

Get some moon meat to go with those chickpeas and our hero will slay all the space pussy

So the girl with the glasses on the right, I bet she’s sneaky hot and a demon in the sack. Like… with some diet, exercise, aesthetician, stylist, etc. I bet she’s smoke. 

But I’m like the Billy Beane of ass talent. I can spot it where others miss. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

left*

I would review her tape as well. Might sign her to a minimum deal, but I wouldn’t trust her to lay off the bud light and laynes chicken. She seems like she might be difficult to deprogram/reprogram. 

6 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Oh, I see. It's hilarious because you edited my post to make it look like I want to bang a dude.

Dang, you really got me there!

It's hilarious because you posted a stupid worn out trope that long ago ran its course that further runs this thread off the rails with everyone's "ooh ooh let me tell you who i wouldn't fuck lolol" I'd respect you if you bothered to actually number everyone but putting x's is just pointless.

8 hours ago, Gucci_Suit said:

So the girl with the glasses on the right, I bet she’s sneaky hot and a demon in the sack. Like… with some diet, exercise, aesthetician, stylist, etc. I bet she’s smoke. 

But I’m like the Billy Beane of ass talent. I can spot it where others miss. 

That’s a hell of a narrative you have created for yourself for always banging fours.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, closetojumping said:

You goobers that criticize this lady and other milfs that get posted on this site would hit all of them every day and twice on Sunday. 

I'd hit it in a heart beat, but I would defiantly use protection and what I mean by protection is putting a tennis ball on that sharp object hazard. 

Edited by Not a Sock
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4