Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

On 6/1/2023 at 9:47 AM, Scholz said:

A) What a bunch of quivering vaginas. My God. How do you go through life like that?

B) When you aggy pussies left, Deloss told you we’d decide when we play again. Well here we are. And you were forced to vote yes to that, lessers.

You're gotdamn right.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Texas Wahoo said:

I’m assuming that was a joke, although neither of them are the wealthiest openly gay man. 

Dang, I thought Cook was sitting on a much bigger pile: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_billionaires

Not that I'd turn down $1.3b. And hey, #1 in the US (David Geffen) actually attended UT for a semester.

• Hook 'Em 2

"No Saturdays off in the SEC" says fan of team who plays UMass in November. 
My fave aggy is yemtig talking about how "depth and injuries are everything in the SEC"

Apparently he is unaware half the aggy team hit the portal..replaced with G5 castoffs.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Dang, I thought Cook was sitting on a much bigger pile: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_billionaires

Not that I'd turn down $1.3b. And hey, #1 in the US (David Geffen) actually attended UT for a semester.

It's hard to create an accurate list on stuff like that, but just glancing, Peter Thiel isn't listed and he easily eclipses Cook. I'm sure there are others if it was relevant to think through. 

I've always thought Geffen claimed his alumni status with Texas. Is that not true? I know Texas has claimed him over the years.

12 minutes ago, Scholz said:

This year they have the meat grinder including:

New Mexico

UL Monroe

Abilene Christian 

Ha ha, holy shit. They're playing ACU in November - perhaps replacing that absolute rockfight of a game against UMass with something a little more manageable. Since joining the FCS level in 2012 (that's right, they were Division II until a decade ago), they've amassed an impressive 50-67 record.

At least A&M's new star receivers will feel at home playing against a team that was also recently in Division II. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It's hard to create an accurate list on stuff like that, but just glancing, Peter Thiel isn't listed and he easily eclipses Cook. I'm sure there are others if it was relevant to think through. 

I've always thought Geffen claimed his alumni status with Texas. Is that not true? I know Texas has claimed him over the years.

Thiel is #4 on the list, but yes the list is probably not very accurate and missing others. 

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

Figures that they are that unfamiliar with the directors cup. 

If that post is legit . . . it's yet another example of how pervasive and twisted aggy's envy of Texas is -- willing acceptance of an aggy loss in a regional championship game (with the accompanying loss of any shot of making it to the CWS) if it will prevent Texas from winning an award that aggy won't come within miles of sniffing.   

Edited by Carl Spackler

3 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

If that post is legit . . . it's yet another example of how pervasive and twisted aggy's envy of Texas is -- willing acceptance of an aggy loss in a regional championship game (with the accompanying loss of any shot of making it to the CWS) if it will prevent Texas from winning an award that aggy won't come within miles of sniffing.   

They have a long tradition of cup sniffing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

image.png.5e26820373e9c910df3642b4538f7189.png

image.png.ac568401ff838790eb4f4fa4c2bbb946.png

image.png.de045b319f0e29e8e80a06dac6a93d24.png

image.png.09423e2a0b65657f7c099a7cc3c33af3.png

Okay, I'm not a baseball guy. I know the game as a casual fan, so I looked at the box score to look into the guy who improved his stock in the draft with a gutty performance.

image.png.a1afbbee626c0f5b51d95b9a95899b69.png

I'll give him the strike outs, but wtf?

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Okay, I'm not a baseball guy. I know the game as a casual fan, so I looked at the box score to look into the guy who improved his stock in the draft with a gutty performance.

The “next level” that they are talking about must be Rookie League Baseball.

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

If the aggy hitters had squeezed their nuts harder and given him some run support he wouldn’t have  flamed out in the 6th and given up a bunch of runs? I don’t know, I’m not fluent in waterhead. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

IMG_20230606_103140.jpg

I follow this shit more closely than 99.999% of the population and I have absolutely no idea what CDC tweet Liucci is referencing... and a quick scrub of CDC's last month of tweets doesn't provide any clarity either.  Their ability to get worked up about the stupidest shit is honestly a super power.

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread