Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Yeah, that’s true. But that doesn’t work for that guys point, so…retooling it is. 

40 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Literally could not do less retooling, fucking retards. 

Maybe aggy meant restooling, I mean you know aggy brains are in weird places.

On 5/22/2023 at 9:57 AM, closetojumping said:

I can think of a game here or there in my life where I thought the entire outcome could be blamed on an ump or a ref's nefarious, one-sided bullshit. The 2018 ALCS game 4 for the Astros against the Red Sox. Fucking Joe West. The 2015 Texas game against Okie State and the Grant Teaff Baylor finale are probably the most egregious scenarios to unfold in my cognizant lifetime. I know the Renfro catch against Pittsburgh is another one in the late 70's.

the '79 AFC title game was not fixed - renfro absolutely scored - but it was only 1 play and was most likely a fuckup and not deliberate - like the missouri/ou 5th down game

the 2018 alcs game 4 was not fixed - again it was 1 play - a fan interference ruling that was totally wrong - and boston fans interpret the call the same way bammer fans feel about the non-safety

teaff and the oSu games were systemic, continual, involved multiple bad actors, and demonstrated pertinacity and forecast

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/22/2023 at 2:23 PM, Hornlover said:

2006 Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat,  after the Mavs went up 2-0.

It was as bad as the OKState game, but lasted several games when it looked like the Mavs might sweep. 

i forgot about that

it was clear and egregious

but it's the nba and it's dallas and it's cuban

in 84/86/88 the mavs went out to the lakers and james donaldson couldn't breathe in the lane without being whistled and dribbling was basically optional for worthy

the only reason the league couldn't fix the '11 mavs/lakers series was because the mavs were simply in another dimension and zebras couldn't stop us

but otherwise, nba examples don't qualify because the entire league is rigged and has been since stern took over

Edited by Hagbard Celine
  • Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

I had the same thought but then remembered that posters on TexAgs aren't fettered by facts or logic. Trying to make sense of the shit they say is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. 

*stool pigeon.

Thank you @JesusSweatDuck for the grist. The world through Aggie tunnel vision where at the end, the Great Satan tu, Despoiler of Conferences and Epitome of Arrogance awaits them for the inevitable showdown between good and evil.

image.png.8644623d72f42bc8498c58175cb3f75b.png

1 I guess they saw themselves as fellators in all of those years before they ran off to fellate Alabama and their beloved conference whom they now believe will all bend the knees and do likewise. What a high opinion they have of their "brothers" of the South. Do they write this stuff on secrant?

2 A&M will be sad to give up their 12 years of experience and many appearances in the SEC Football Championship Game in Holy Atlanta. They really like watching the broadcast when the game is in Atlanta. The SEC will vote for it even though they don't want it (Aggies know these things) presumably by raising a free hand while fellating tu. TLDR: Who cares?

3 Who cares? Why are they dreading even the possibility of this unlikely event? What advantage would Texas gain? Oh no, tu is looking to cut travel expenses which will also cut ours! Our blow-jobbing brothers will vote for it! Pure evil. 

The horns down penalty is still presented in lying context. 

image.png.e65c1fd2972fbbb40ec986fee1b30abd.png

Oooops. Somebody's gonna get a cuffing in Luicci's office before being sent to the re-education Fish Camp.

Solid post with only a slight clue it's an Aggie:

image.png.f6aa23c73d82eaea12d41919bdfeae1b.png

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

If the tournament isn't moved to Arlington, Aggies will claim it's a major defeat against Evil Empire tu and that all Longhorns are beside themselves with fury. 

Same with moving the offices to Dallas. tu is learning that they just can't dictate to the fellating SEC members.

Such weird stories they invent in their heads.

• Hook 'Em 2

I was listening to SEC guys earlier this week bagging on Hoover as a hosting venue on XM 84. I thought “they sound like they’re using talking points given to them by someone”. If it lands in Arlington, I will laugh my ass off. Multiple fanbases will immediately decry that Texas caused it. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Looch is already writing the “tu is upsetting the apple cart” at the SEC Meetings articles. Should be a fun week. 

What to you expect from the head of the athletic department's media division?

Edited by Deej

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I was listening to SEC guys earlier this week bagging on Hoover as a hosting venue on XM 84. I thought “they sound like they’re using talking points given to them by someone”. If it lands in Arlington, I will laugh my ass off. Multiple fanbases will immediately decry that Texas caused it. 

seth meyers GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, markstanco said:

Pretty sure both miss schools have a winning record against them in conference play. And if they beat them both in the same year I don’t remember it.

aggy has a 5-5 conference record against Ole Miss since joining the SEC and a 5-6 record against klan aggy.  (There's a difference in the number of games aggy has played against the two schools because the 2020 game against Ole Miss got canceled, but aggy did play MSU that season.)

aggy beat both Mississippi schools in Jimbo's second year as HC (2019).  The ags also beat both Mississippi schools in Sumlin's first two seasons.

But aggy hasn't beat a Mississippi school since the 2020 covid season.  They're 0-4 in the last four games.  MSU has a multi-year starter returning at QB and has won at College Station two of the last three times they've played there.  I think it's pretty foolish of any aggy to think that game is an automatic win, but then again "foolish" and "aggy" are basically synonymous.

• Hook 'Em 5

On 5/28/2023 at 4:03 PM, Scholz said:

Baseball tournament in Arlington helps our aggys! Hooray!

Wait, the sips want it?

Fuck that they’re ruining everything! We hates them!

“And your 2023 Mental Gymnastics National Champions for the 83rd consecutive year, I present to you the Texas ATM fighting aggies!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Today I learned Jimbo's mom is 4'3" tall.

crop.jpeg

You bought me a dump, Jimbo. I'm your goddamn mother, and you got me a pre-fab with a fake second story.

spacer.png

And you let my grandson dress like a pimp.

spacer.png

And Adidas? For me? Adidas? Wish we'd both died in childbirth you worthless cuckold.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

You bought me a dump, Jimbo. I'm your goddamn mother, and you got me a pre-fab with a fake second story.

spacer.png

And you let my grandson dress like a pimp.

spacer.png

And Adidas? For me? Adidas? Wish we'd both died in childbirth you worthless cuckold.

She looks absolutely miserable in those pictures. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread