Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

followup story. https://www.local10.com/news/local/2022/12/21/mother-asking-for-help-to-find-kids-at-miami-airport-injures-airline-employee-police-say/

Alabama woman missed her connecting flight, her young kids wandered off, and she was upset that the staff didn't do more to find her kids. It's shocking that she didn't have a better handle on where her 6 and 8 year old were in the airport. By all appearances she seems like a fine and upstanding citizen.

But did the kids manage to successfully escape that crazy bitch?

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...

new take for disrupting assholes.

from reddit.

Passengers take cover as Sinaloa cartel Sicarios shoot at an AeroMexico plane taking off from Culiacán Airport during widespread retaliatory attacks for the arrest of El Chapo’s son Ovidio

21 hours ago, Gengs1 said:

I am not saying we should drone them, I am saying the Mexican gov grants us the right to drone the shit out of them for target practice 

better yet, the Mexican government should handle this.  Their new President seems alright from what little I know of him.   

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, crash_davis said:

new take for disrupting assholes.

from reddit.

Passengers take cover as Sinaloa cartel Sicarios shoot at an AeroMexico plane taking off from Culiacán Airport during widespread retaliatory attacks for the arrest of El Chapo’s son Ovidio

Flight disrupting assholes indeed.

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Nivek said:

better yet, the Mexican government should handle this.  Their new President seems alright from what little I know of him.   

New?  He's been in office almost 5 years. 

Although, to be fair to Nivek, "Nuevo" Laredo will be celebrating its 200th anniversary next year.  Maybe that's what he meant, in that vain.

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

New?  He's been in office almost 5 years. 

Although, to be fair to Nivek, "Nuevo" Laredo will be celebrating its 200th anniversary next year.  Maybe that's what he meant, in that vain.

Yeah, I have been hearing about him a bit.  He seems new to me.  Or maybe I am just getting old.

I can’t decide what’s worse. This, or what happens to the Coca-Cola on Beijing flights.

NEW DELHI (AP) — Indian police have arrested an unruly airline passenger following a complaint by a woman aboard an Air India flight from New York that he urinated on her in business class.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/indian-held-unruly-behavior-woman-032722644.html

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is domestic. We have 4% of the world’s population and consume about 1/2 of the world’s drugs. Its big business and cartels are part of a system we established.

To put it back on topic, we have a lot of assholes that are baked most of the time and sometimes they are disruptive passengers.

37 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

The problem is domestic. We have 4% of the world’s population and consume about 1/2 of the world’s drugs. Its big business and cartels are part of a system we established.

To put it back on topic, we have a lot of assholes that are baked most of the time and sometimes they are disruptive passengers.

I don't have any experience with weed, but isn't it supposed to make the user more docile, rather than more hostile?

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

I don't have any experience with weed, but isn't it supposed to make the user more docile, rather than more hostile?

I’d be shocked if a high person on a plane could get out of their seat 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

This seems unreasonable and made up.  A quick search seems to support my belief, but I am willing to believe.   Can you show your sources?

On 1/18/2023 at 10:04 PM, ABSR said:

This seems unreasonable and made up.  A quick search seems to support my belief, but I am willing to believe.   Can you show your sources?

Who are the largest consumers of illegal drugs in the world?

The US is the world's largest consumer of illegal drugs. It makes up just 5% of the global population, yet according to most estimates accounts for over 25% of global demand for illicit drugs.Apr 22, 2016

• Hook 'Em 1

And also spends less per capita on addiction services and mental health than all but just a handful of other countries.  Also, we tend to give our most addicted sub-populations more drugs and access to deadly weapons.  Because you know...'Murica.  

I can buy an AR-15, a handle bar of booze, and an ounce of cocaine later today.  I have to wait a month to see a therapist.  

See y'all at cruising altitude, bitches!  

4 hours ago, crash_davis said:

1. Dayton, Ohio.

2. I'm assuming that's a rough 27 even for Dayton.

3. Did not pay for her Chicken Wings at Buffalo Wild Wings.

4. I assume she also did not want to pay for all her drinks at BWW either.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Stop harshing my buzz guys. This is the Flight Disrupting Assholes Thread of Shame, not America Sucks Thread of Shame. That's every thread in the CR.

Boohoo.  Just because you don't like to talk about things doesn't make it "political" 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

1. Dayton, Ohio.

2. I'm assuming that's a rough 27 even for Dayton.

3. Did not pay for her Chicken Wings at Buffalo Wild Wings.

4. I assume she also did not want to pay for all her drinks at BWW either.

I'm guessing my physician tells me at my annual exam this Spring, "You have the liver of a 27 year old Dayton woman."  And he won't mean it as a compliment.  

And I thought my response to cheeseweasel was actually kinda funny.  I mean, air travel asshole-ishness is kind of a mirror for the rest of American society in some ways.  

Sha'Carri Richardson (Track star) has entered the chat. https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10062501-shacarri-richardson-removed-from-plane-after-exchange-with-flight-attendant-on-video.amp.html

Most of the flights I have ever been on there is one person that won’t follow instructions and causes an issue and continues to escalate it. Main reason I hate flying apart from delays and other shit. But when you are on a plane it’s Martial law or a dictatorship (the pilot is in command with the crew.) You do as you are told. If you can’t do that either buy your own plane or don’t fly. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Yeah, I almost miss air travel right after 9/11. Everybody was polite and quiet for about a decade. Then we started being shitty again conveniently everybody started getting video cameras in their pockets.  And it’s hit turbo since Covid.  But there is literally one person on every single domestic flight who decides that’s the day and venue they’re gonna stop being part of decent society.  It is such a weird flex to pull that shit in an enclosed tube traveling at 500mph, five miles above the Earth filled with nervous people just trying to get to work or a funeral.  

it’s gotten to the point where I don’t even bother telling my wife about helping subdue rude or violent passengers with the crew.  It’s as mundane a story as spending enduring being stuck on the tarmac for an hour. 

14 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, I almost miss air travel right after 9/11. Everybody was polite and quiet for about a decade. Then we started being shitty again conveniently everybody started getting video cameras in their pockets.  And it’s hit turbo since Covid.  But there is literally one person on every single domestic flight who decides that’s the day and venue they’re gonna stop being part of decent society.  It is such a weird flex to pull that shit in an enclosed tube traveling at 500mph, five miles above the Earth filled with nervous people just trying to get to work or a funeral.  

it’s gotten to the point where I don’t even bother telling my wife about helping subdue rude or violent passengers with the crew.  It’s as mundane a story as spending enduring being stuck on the tarmac for an hour. 

I understand. Worst flight I was on was from Austin to Atlanta. The row in front of me had two parents and three littles. One little had their own seat and the two small ones were being held by their parents (one in each lap.) the smallest one had had some type of head trauma or surgery and had a helmet thing on and would occasionally kick the seat in front of her. It wasn’t very much and every time her parent would pull her legs away. She maybe did it four or five times during the flight. Guy in the chair being kicked in the row in front of them stands up and turns around and says if the little girl did that one more time he’d throw her out the plane window and flight attendants came over and tried to de-escalate the whole deal but the guy in front was pissed and also drunk and yelled and screamed the whole time. When we landed he was removed because we were pretty close to our destination when he lost his shit. It was awful. I understand getting mad at having a kid kick the seat but the parents were doing everything they could and it wasn’t very much. I’ve also had little assholes kick my seat repeatedly and the parents did nothing. Lol. But these parents were apologetic the whole time. This guy was just mad. I offered to change seats and told the flight attendant but the guy who was pissed off told them to fuck off. Oh well.

• Hook 'Em 1

^
He had to have the lamest reason for being in jail when the other inmates ask what he was in for, "I assaulted a kid in a head trauma helmet for kicking my seat on a flight to Atlanta."  

SIAP, years ago on a weekday flight to a conference on the West Coast, I was stuck near the back and this guy had been yelling at this poor woman traveling with her two small children a few rows up from me.  Her kids were loud and flailing and I guess he was pissed off at the noise and seat kicking.  so he makes a scene and makes their whole family cry.  Flight attendants manage to de-escalate and moved him to another row when they presumably found a sympathetic traveler.  While later, mother comes back to the galley and thanks for the crew for helping her out, that the kids didn't sleep or eat breakfast and are all out of sorts.  They are on their way to a funeral for one of her parents and husband couldn't get off work.  Flight attendant remarked that people don't stop to realize a lot of times you see a young family traveling all disheveled and chaotic...particularly during the week...they're not going on a well planned out vacation, they're going to a last minute funeral.  So be a fucking human being and save your "You can't tell me what to do, I'm special!" for a rally on the ground.  

And yep, I was half in the bag myself since I hate flying.  So I couldn't help myself.  I saw the guy downstairs on my way to an Uber, he was waiting for whatever duct-tape igloo cooler he considers his garment bag to come out the carousel.  "Excuse me sir?  I was on your flight just now and way to be a hero!"  For a moment he thought I was serious until I closed with "They were on their way to a funeral, what a hero you must feel like right now" and walked off.  I doubt I changed his mind about his behavior, but I had to get it off my chest.  He was a jerk before that flight and probably on every flight afterwards.  

You know the old saying, if you meet an asshole in the terminal...you met an asshole.  If you meet a plane full of assholes, welcome to Spirit Airlines!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

I still don’t understand people that try to talk their way from getting kicked off a flight. When pilot tells you you’re leaving, you gone. And there are always the passengers that demand to see posted rules that they violated. This ain’t your $7/hr job at McDonald’s that has a rule book. If you can’t act right in society, you get to walk back into the terminal.

and while it is occasionally a man, the videos are normally women who are above the rules, in their mind.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1