Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

6 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

What were the repercussions if she said “nah, I’m not gonna do that”? Was the flight about to land and they were picking up trash, etc? It’s not like they’re gonna kick her off the plane at that point.

Yeah, my take too. Maybe this should go in the unpopular opinions thread but…

Do you pickup spilled popcorn at the move theater? You drop a tortilla chip on the floor do you crawl under the booth to retrieve it?

While I think it’s good manners, respectful, and polite to pickup as best you can, shaming a mother traveling with two children not even in grade school yet seems like one of those times where the flight attendant should remember that they are in a service business and just stfu and pick up the mess.

5 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Yeah, my take too. Maybe this should go in the unpopular opinions thread but…

Do you pickup spilled popcorn at the move theater? You drop a tortilla chip on the floor do you crawl under the booth to retrieve it?

While I think it’s good manners, respectful, and polite to pickup as best you can, shaming a mother traveling with two children not even in grade school yet seems like one of those times where the flight attendant should remember that they are in a service business and just stfu and pick up the mess.

Don't disagree in general, but Bass should remember he's super fortunate to be an overpaid relief pitcher and not try to fuck with the living of a FA on a regional airline. No one wins here and he's the one in a bigger place of power. Just shut the fuck up and chalk it up to a shitty flight. There aren't any air marshals arresting his wife for some popcorn on the floor. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

If I make big mess then yes. At least get the bulk of it up. A few pieces in the seat that I can’t find? No. Probably apologize about the mess. If I or family spills a drink at a restaurant, I’m asking for a towel or mop to help clean up the mess we made.

Not sure how the real confrontation went down. We get one side of it. Relief pitcher looks like an ass bitching about his wife’s first world problems while making more money that 99.5% of the US for occasionally throwing a small ball faster than most.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Imagine being him and having to act fake outraged and shit because his wife is melting down because someone asked her to clean up after their retarded kids.  Who brings motherfucking popcorn on a motherfucking plane?

You want snakes? That's how you get snakes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

seems like one of those times where the flight attendant should remember that they are in a service business and just stfu and pick up the mess.

I think this is where the problem lies - I don't think FA's believe they are in the service industry at all. I certainly don't put them in that bucket either. They hold way more power than a waiter at Denny's, for example. 

They're more like the lunch room lady from elementary school.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

"Sir, there's only one whiny-ass bitch on this aircraft.  And I'm talking to it."

I was wondering if the nervous woman next to him was traveling with him.  And then you read "Florida" and "His wife", and I thought Chef's Kiss.  Guy's just pissed he has to drag that lump of shit spouse to that lump of shit state.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.tmz.com/2023/04/19/man-southwest-flight-freak-out-crying-baby-video-plane/

https://www.today.com/today/amp/rcna80304

A video of a man on a Southwest Airlines flight to Florida berating flight attendants and fellow passengers is making the rounds on the internet.

The now-viral clip, which has racked up more than 134,000 views on TikTok, shows a man screaming at a flight attendant for a crying baby on the plane in a video titled, "Belligerent passenger causes diversion."

The angry man, who is not identified in the clip, uses profanity more than 20 times toward Southwest crew and fellow passengers, to express his disgust in a baby crying.

"You're yelling," one flight attendant says to the angry passenger.

"So is the baby!" the upset man says, while his seat mate places their head in their hands.
—————
Everyone can sympathize bc baby crying for a long time is well nerve rattling (not the least of which—for the parents) but damn dude eat a couple of gummies before flying…

7FCE27E2-99AF-44C1-9365-C18977B259F8.webp

Edited by Nicole44
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Everyone can sympathize bc baby crying for a long time is well nerve rattling (not the least of which—for the parents) but damn dude eat a couple of gummies before flying…

And now everyone gets deplaned because of this big baby. Start levying fines on these people for rescheduling an airplane and this shit will stop fast.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/04/19/man-southwest-flight-freak-out-crying-baby-video-plane/

https://www.today.com/today/amp/rcna80304

A video of a man on a Southwest Airlines flight to Florida berating flight attendants and fellow passengers is making the rounds on the internet.

The now-viral clip, which has racked up more than 134,000 views on TikTok, shows a man screaming at a flight attendant for a crying baby on the plane in a video titled, "Belligerent passenger causes diversion."

The angry man, who is not identified in the clip, uses profanity more than 20 times toward Southwest crew and fellow passengers, to express his disgust in a baby crying.

"You're yelling," one flight attendant says to the angry passenger.

"So is the baby!" the upset man says, while his seat mate places their head in their hands.
—————

7FCE27E2-99AF-44C1-9365-C18977B259F8.webp

that is a man that looks like he could use some of the fine products from our newest sponsor lol

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

26 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Ah the good old days, but I had thrown salad. I was on my knees crying that the salad had no dressing, so my dad started pouring oil down on my head. My mom was laughing so hard the cigarette fell out of her mouth, and my face caught on fire. She then used my flaming face to light a new one, then Dad put it out with a rake. /Stony csb 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

Ah the good old days, but I had thrown salad. I was on my knees crying that the salad had no dressing, so my dad started pouring oil down on my head. My mom was laughing so hard the cigarette fell out of her mouth, and my face caught on fire. Dad put it out with a rake. /Stony csb 

Well damn, when you put it like that, I'm glad my biological was an absentee father.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Once again, I don't understand why this tiny tin can in the sky makes people act so ridiculously at the smallest thing/inconvenience. Babies cry. Yes, it sucks if they do it around you. Just because you buy a ticket on a flying tin can doesn't mean you are entitled to a noise free flight. The airlines really need to bar these people from flying on any airline. Just collude together for the good of the industry, your flight crews, and your customers. You simply lose the ability to fly on an airplane if you have one of these incidents. If you can't handle the miracle of getting on a piece of metal and magically arriving someone far away in a few hours then you can forfeit that luxury. How many people who had to deboard that plane had their day destroyed by this moron? How many missed some event because they were now late arriving to their destination? You have got to start heavily fining or banning people who pull this shit. Draw a line in the sand and enforce it. 

Use the 'no-fly' list for something good.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Once again, I don't understand why this tiny tin can in the sky makes people act so ridiculously at the smallest thing/inconvenience. Babies cry. Yes, it sucks if they do it around you. Just because you buy a ticket on a flying tin can doesn't mean you are entitled to a noise free flight. The airlines really need to bar these people from flying on any airline. Just collude together for the good of the industry, your flight crews, and your customers. You simply lose the ability to fly on an airplane if you have one of these incidents. If you can't handle the miracle of getting on a piece of metal and magically arriving someone far away in a few hours then you can forfeit that luxury. How many people who had to deboard that plane had their day destroyed by this moron? How many missed some event because they were now late arriving to their destination? You have got to start heavily fining or banning people who pull this shit. Draw a line in the sand and enforce it. 

Fining or banning is not enough.  Give them 6 months in PMITA federal prison.  If they harm someone, even a little bit, multiply that x10.  If the actually really hurt someone x20.

• Like 1

"dykwia"

i've watched the collapse of commercial aviation up close from the inside from the age of 3

the reduction in pitch and decline ('democritization') of the clientele have combined to result in a race to the bottom where 80% of all seats are sold below the cost of their operation such that customer service is measured in negative numbers, and truth fabrication is required brainwash the customers

ask for you pdb and go to jail

that's where we're at

i'm flying jsx the next time i go to vegas

10 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

How you gonna cuss the baby out?

Where was Barbara Billingsley to defuse the situation?  

"Just hang loose, blood.  She gonna catch up on the rebound on the quiet side."  (/noracist) 

On 4/18/2023 at 3:54 PM, Macanudo said:

'As plus-size travelers, my partner and I have unfortunately experienced discrimination and discomfort while flying,' she wrote in her petition

Influencer??? Only thing that ham planet is influencing is the tides. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I was wondering if the nervous woman next to him was traveling with him.  And then you read "Florida" and "His wife", and I thought Chef's Kiss.  Guy's just pissed he has to drag that lump of shit spouse to that lump of shit state.  

Had this dudes doppelgänger toe the line on a flight to Fla this week. Because overhead bin space. Need to get back to enforcing that, no, you can’t bring a full 3 piece set of luggage as a carryon.  Im not one of the affected because of my boarding and seat priority, but I feel for the folks that don’t even get a shot at a carry on because the first 75 people took it all the storage up.  Been on 3 planes this week, every single fucking one had to keep one bag at feet (at request before even boarding) and other up top.  This dude was NOT having that shit and got to about 25% of this guys level before they just let him alone.   Closest I’ve had to an incident between passenger/crew.   Did have a very lively flight last year with a big group who was vacationing together, and apparently some were sneaking around fucking spouses of the others.   It was loud, and funny af. 

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

'As plus-size travelers, my partner and I have unfortunately experienced discrimination and discomfort while flying,' she wrote in her petition

Influencer??? Only thing that ham planet is influencing is the tides. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpEO22xpXk9/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=63b33230-1758-46aa-a40b-65b0ea8285b5&ig_mid=5A8588D0-8A16-44E7-8E8C-038954F1EFF7

looks like American is not plus sized friendly.  May have to make a move. 

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Swinger Airlines.  'Cause you ain't a cheat if you fuck in our fleet.

I gotta check that bird out.  

This group was 7-8 well heeled black couples in their early 40’s I’d guess.  They were going at it heavy talking shit while on the tarmac. All 6 seats of a row (the women, I don’t know where the men were. Probably said fuck this and stayed in Miami) Two were really pissed and getting in each other’s shit from across the aisle, while the other friends were mostly holding them back.  Then we taxi’d, and it continued. And we took off, and it continued, and continued. By the end of the flight it was apparent several had been fucking one, or the other, and if they hadn’t they were threatening the other to.  The other girls were having fun with it and sort of egging it on. It was better than listening to a baby scream I guess.   Miami flights seem to be the theme here, now that I think about it. 

• Haha 1

Oh, I literally thought you meant they were fucking on the plane.  Like literally swapping/swinging.  I've seen stranger shit.  

I think I mentioned it upthread, I was on a bird years ago and got up to take a piss.  I think West Coast because I can usually make it 3 hours without getting up but more than that and I gotta go.  So I open the lavatory door in the galley, there's no attendants back there and it's one dude doing a line of coke off the other dude's erect dick.  I mean the bottom guy's head was in the way but the other guy starts pulling up his underwear and the other guy still has the rolled up bill in his hand and there's little cloud of dust slowly hitting the piss-strewn floor.  None of us said anything, I just closed the door and walked away.  I'm guessing the plan for them to do a line of blow and blow him.  They walked back to their seats in front of me a couple rows with a nod.  Sent me a few drinks and we gave another series of glances in the arrival terminal.  Hey man, if you're not obnoxious, rude, or posing a threat to the safety of my flight---Imma let you guys do your thing and not be a narc. 

I'd like to think they still tell the story of the time they almost joined the gay mile high club over Mormon Utah but for they forgot to lock the latch and watched this dark skinned guy turn as pale white as the coke they'd just wasted.  It was a simpler time of air travel when the coke was just laced with dick sweat and blue lavatory water.  Now you got your goddamn fentanyl, 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Oh, I literally thought you meant they were fucking on the plane.  Like literally swapping/swinging.  I've seen stranger shit.  

I think I mentioned it upthread, I was on a bird years ago and got up to take a piss.  I think West Coast because I can usually make it 3 hours without getting up but more than that and I gotta go.  So I open the lavatory door in the galley, there's no attendants back there and it's one dude doing a line of coke off the other dude's erect dick.  I mean the bottom guy's head was in the way but the other guy starts pulling up his underwear and the other guy still has the rolled up bill in his hand and there's little cloud of dust slowly hitting the piss-strewn floor.  None of us said anything, I just closed the door and walked away.  I'm guessing the plan for them to do a line of blow and blow him.  They walked back to their seats in front of me a couple rows with a nod.  Sent me a few drinks and we gave another series of glances in the arrival terminal.  Hey man, if you're not obnoxious, rude, or posing a threat to the safety of my flight---Imma let you guys do your thing and not be a narc. 

I'd like to think they still tell the story of the time they almost joined the gay mile high club over Mormon Utah but for they forgot to lock the latch and watched this dark skinned guy turn as pale white as the coke they'd just wasted.  It was a simpler time of air travel when the coke was just laced with dick sweat and blue lavatory water.  Now you got your goddamn fentanyl, 

Lol.  No, never seen or been a part of any sky fucking.   But I was curious how that entire group made it thru security, the bar blitz, and then onto the plane, or did that conflict start while they were boarding. 

I think I posted upthread, but not long ago, as we were boarding, the man in front of me tried to dip off into the head.  He IMMEDIATELY rushed back into the aisle, with a stunned look on his face.  Fat, mid 50's white guy.  A few seconds later, out of the lavatory, out comes the Worm. Dude got an up close view of Rodman's very likely mutilated, broken, well used and famous for breaking in half dick, on an AM flight to MIA.   Still wearing all that shit in his face, still crazy rainbow like hair, but he looked really aged.  Anyhow, I sat 2 rows behind him and thought back to all the days he never really did shit with my Spurs.  Well that and lamented about how that fat guy got closer to Carmen Electra than I ever did.  

• Drool 1

23 minutes ago, GoPokes83 said:

a084f2d1b633d7b43ba922f6ef7c01f1.jpg
Couple of things here. 1. There doesn’t look to be that much popcorn. (If that’s all there was) for either the FA or the mom to bitch about having to pick up. And B… WTF are you doing letting a 2 year old sit by themself on a plane? Parent that shit!!

Can't totally tell but by the looks of it, if it's a regional jet with just 2x2 seating.  So the mom figures better to have them sit together and she across the aisle watching.  If she sits in that port aisle, then the older kid is sitting where the mom is and maybe bothering the stranger on starboard window?  I dunno if the dad was on the bird with 'em?  But that's probably the most logical, maybe the mom got a creepy vibe from the dude to her right.  My wife has flown her regional connecting flight from Denver to her parents in KS with that same configuration.  The girls to better together with an overwatch than one of them feeling 'separated' across the aisle next to some douchebag with Mom in the middle.

• Like 1