Xavier Worthy - Chiefin'

Machinator

55 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

So Rashee making it more better for X…let’s see that bond revoked judge. It appears Rashee is even dumber than Kedarious Toney.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-rashee-rice-under-investigation-211236825.html

Rice wasn’t stellar last season. It was obvious. This is a blessing in disguise for the chiefs. They lose a problem child without taking a hit, gain X, as well as Wiley and a free agent in Brown.

If X keeps his head in the game, he has the potential to be great. He’s in a perfect spot for him. 

1 hour ago, thunderlounge said:

Rice wasn’t stellar last season. It was obvious. This is a blessing in disguise for the chiefs. They lose a problem child without taking a hit, gain X, as well as Wiley and a free agent in Brown.

LOL dude Rice kept their WR corp alive enough to win another SB. He may have a 10 cent head but he's a fucking fiend at wide-out. If anything X is better off with a guy like Rice to play off of. 

On 1/3/2023 at 4:40 AM, Thatguy said:

Every black person on this board knows what that stands for. Especially @Slacks since he invented the phrase. 

How am I just now seeing this?

I was born Broke Ass and had to switch it up... Now I'm SAN.

• Hook 'Em 1

What a dumbass. Generational money at his feet, but “NO soup for you!”

Hook’em!!!

Word is the photographer got a broken jaw, which will be some level of felony to add on to his current charges. Implications for his bond, for his legal situation, for his financial problems, for his league punishment. He’s lucky he plays for chiefs as Andy is the definition of lenient parent. Idiot will likely be upside down to remainder of his rookie deal and he’s likely spent a shitton of his signing bonus. Dumbass hanging with same crew he wrecked with, in a club at 2:30am, beat a photog. Should be going to church Sundays, working with handicapped youth during the week, watching old movies with granny on Saturday.

So I ask the surly legal eagles what do you tell your client? How do you deal with obvious boneheads?

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

LOL dude Rice kept their WR corp alive enough to win another SB. He may have a 10 cent head but he's a fucking fiend at wide-out. If anything X is better off with a guy like Rice to play off of. 

10 cents for Rice's head should get you 5 cents in change

Yeah that dumb mofo might find himself out of the  league faster than his current level of "give a shit" would suggest. I'm not predicting it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has played his last game for the chiefs. They don't need that shit fresh off of Britt Reid's legacy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

He could be, sure. But without guys like Moore, Toney, and Watson to finally breathe some life into the receivers last fall after all the dropsies in the first month or so, Rice wasn’t going to get them there.

Coupled with all his bullshit? Good riddance, we’ll move in another direction, thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...