Cowboys vs Panthers: Week 4

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Newy25 said:

It appears your assessment of Darnold’s ability is not correct. 

You are a moron as usual. Darnold is an intermediate checkdown king who misses often on deep passes down the field. Unless you think 10 yard passes that turn into huge gains is a deep ball...

1 minute ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

I feel like when my wife is driving and she does some dumb ass shit that nearly gets us killed but then it doesn’t and everything is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is why we're angry, jaded, and cynical.

Veering wildly down NFL Blvd with a scotch drunk hillbilly at the wheel. Arriving at Mediocrity with stops at Wonderland of Wild Delusions and the Pit of Pathetic Play.

At least I have seen them win championships in my lifetime. The hockey team that most resembles the Cowboys hasn't since the year I was born, before I ever reached sports consciousness 

This Team is Ruining my Life, but I Love Them.

• Hook 'Em 3

I don’t claim to be an expert and I’m a fan, not a super fan. 

Dak Prescott looks pretty fucking competent to me. Imma continue to cheer for him and will wonder, going forward, about the butthurt of Cowboy fans who don’t.

And no, since it apparently needs to be said, (right @future man?) I’m not assuming racism. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I don’t claim to be an expert and I’m a fan, not a super fan. 

Dak Prescott looks pretty fucking competent to me. Imma continue to cheer for him and will wonder, going forward, about the butthurt of Cowboy fans who don’t.

And no, since it apparently needs to be said, (right @future man?) I’m not assuming racism. 

Squints should starts

Great win over a really well coached abs up and coming team. That panthers team is going to beat some good teams this year.

Dak did his thing, as usual, and the run game(especially Zeke) has been amazingly good the last 3 games.

They kind of took the foot of the Gas early in the 4th, and per usual, on defense they went soft…so of course carolina was going to make a small comeback. But never had ANY doubt once they we’re up 22. Knew they offense would do just enough to run the clock out.

Also, the first 2 point attempt WAS the correct call. You just drove the field and had the ball on the 1 yard line. Should be an easy conversion.

The 2nd one chasing those points was the stupid one. Not the first.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

McCarthy barely won a blow out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Some seem to be forgetting that Dan Quinn blew a 25 point lead in the biggest comeback on Superbowl history. He's the Cowboy's DC now.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Drew said:

Great win over a really well coached abs up and coming team. That panthers team is going to beat some good teams this year.

Dak did his thing, as usual, and the run game(especially Zeke) has been amazingly good the last 3 games.

They kind of took the foot of the Gas early in the 4th, and per usual, on defense they went soft…so of course carolina was going to make a small comeback. But never had ANY doubt once they we’re up 22. Knew they offense would do just enough to run the clock out.

Also, the first 2 point attempt WAS the correct call. You just drove the field and had the ball on the 1 yard line. Should be an easy conversion.

The 2nd one chasing those points was the stupid one. Not the first.

There is no real difference at all being from the 2 or the 1 yard line if your call is a dumb out route. Now if we were running the ball, I 100% agree. But that pass ball was Greg Davis esque.

5 hours ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Great call. Nothing to not like about today's win. Last 5 minutes, maybe. Defense, picks, running game, passing game, QB play, pressure up front, did I say picks? Go 'Boys. 

Can’t get over declining the face mask penalty. Shit like that and the clock thing from last game just baffle me from McCarthy. If we go far it’ll be in spite of him.

Some seem to be forgetting that Dan Quinn blew a 25 point lead in the biggest comeback on Superbowl history. He's the Cowboy's DC now.

Well, he was the defensive coordinator that skull-fucked Peyton Manning in Seattle’s Super Bowl win. Should’ve won the next one too if not for the dumb play call on the 1 that got picked off by New England.
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

There is no real difference at all being from the 2 or the 1 yard line if your call is a dumb out route. Now if we were running the ball, I 100% agree. But that pass ball was Greg Davis esque.

I agree the play call wasn't correct, but the DECESION to go for it was.

• Hook 'Em 1