ALDS: White Sox @ Astros

shadow_operative2.0

I don't want to say too much because things tend to blow up in your face in this sport when you do, but I don't understand using Lynn today when the Astros struggle more against off-speed pitches than fastballs.  I know Lynn has overall been arguably a bit better than Giolito this season but  Giolito seems like a more troubling matchup against our lineup with his changeup.   With staff-ace Rodon being obviously questionable (velo down >4 mph in his last appearance), if I were in the Sox shoes' I'd want to maximize Giolito's innings this series.  

I’m probably one of the very few White Sox fans in this state(and outside the South Side of Chicago). I remember I was the only Sox fan at a bar in Austin during the 2005 World Series. Good shit talking.

Hoping for an epic series. I wanted the Yankees, the Astros was the team I did NOT want to see.

Good luck fellas!

13 minutes ago, Helobious said:

The whole AL playoffs are a contest to see who gets sacrificed to the Giants or Dodgers.

I'm not sleeping on the Rays.

Or the assholes wearing white today, frankly. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, kevwun said:

One of them is probably going to get fired after a gaffe today at least.  They were talking about Moncada and Kaat said he wished he had a 40 acre field of them.

They're all just unbelievable bad. Imagine sucking that much at your job. How long would you last?