This is who Steve Sarkisian is.

lilMAC25

21 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Idk sark at all. Have heard he’s actually a decent guy but part of me can’t help but think that he blames Casey and Card for all of our losses last year and he’s way too stubborn to give card a second chance 

He certainly coaches that way.

I love the “we’d be great with Sam and Ossai” as though Sam would ever get to play under Sark lol.

20 minutes ago, immamac said:

It's losing to Kansas twice after having the big XII CCG on lock and scoring only 6 points on offense in 6 quarters. This has never happened in the history of Texas football. 

Why would you shut down the board when we would be at our absolute best?

Hell the website name is made for events like you’ve described.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Yes if you added the two best players from the Herman era to this team we would probably be better. I'm not sure what point that's supposed to make. 

It’s a ridiculous point.  Now, if we just had a prime Tom Brady and Lawrence Taylor then we would have a chance against Kansas.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

It's so much better to just record the game and do something else while it's on. Win, go back and watch the replay. Lose, actually enjoy that 4 hours of my life that I would've otherwise been miserable. 

Exactly what I am going to do today except I am going to play golf in 40 degree temps right now so I guess I am just a glutton for punishment.

19 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Yes if you added the two best players from the Herman era to this team we would probably be better. I'm not sure what point that's supposed to make. 

We need a 6 star qb and rb

11 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Why would you shut down the board when we would be at our absolute best?

Hell the website name is made for events like you’ve described.

Imagine it all in one thread though. Glorious 

13 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

It's so much better to just record the game and do something else while it's on. Win, go back and watch the replay. Lose, actually enjoy that 4 hours of my life that I would've otherwise been miserable. 

I'm planning on getting some things done around the house. 

Just a little irritated over that happening around here every November. Playing a meaningful game with playoff implications around Thanksgiving sure would be nice, for once.

And I don't think Beard's start to his second season has done Sark any favors with the fan base. It's a rolling ball of butcher knives that just destroyed two top ten teams in Arkansas and Gonzaga. 

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Sark would probably leave Sam on the bench for Quinn. It wouldn't be fair for Sam to lead this team to a B12 championship and CFP berth. 

Oh hey look everybody, Hudson Card started the season not being able to hit Rojo in stride on a 10 yard wheel route has now grown into the equivalent of Sam Ehlinger. 

Paul-Bunyan-roadside-attraction-entrance

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

I'm planning on getting some things done around the house. 

Just a little irritated over that happening around here every November. Playing a meaningful game with playoff implications around Thanksgiving sure would be nice, for once.

And I don't think Beard's start to his second season has done Sark any favors with the fan base. It's a rolling ball of butcher knives that just destroyed two top ten teams in Arkansas and Gonzaga. 

Arkansas?

3 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Oh hey look everybody, Hudson Card started the season not being able to hit Rojo in stride on a 10 yard wheel route has now grown into the equivalent of Sam Ehlinger. 

Uhm yes putting in Card for one drive means we think he’s John elway.  You have to try real hard to go 19 of 49

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

You’re a fucking moron and pants yourself over and over on this thread

And you and a couple of the others have the emotional maturity of 11 year old girls. Just step outside of yourself and read this thread and all the knee-jerk crying going on. What a bunch of pussies. 

1 minute ago, Thatguy said:

And you and a couple of the others have the emotional maturity of 11 year old girls. Just step outside of yourself and read this thread and all the knee-jerk crying going on. What a bunch of pussies. 

“Knee-jerk”… what exactly do you think that phrase means 

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Jesus are you trying to be a moron. Thank you for proving my point.

Baylor sucks and seems to have no issue running the ball against a team that blanked us.

Honestly what point did you think you were making with this post?

The moron is the guy that understands that each team's circumstances are why they are better vs some teams than others? For example you tried to make a point that because we couldn't run on TCU and Baylor can that is some indictment on our coaching staff, while failing to remember that Baylor couldn't do shit vs KSU when we scored 34 on them. 

The moron is the guy that understands that each team's circumstances are why they are better vs some teams than others? For example you tried to make a point that because we couldn't run on TCU and Baylor can that is some indictment on our coaching staff, while failing to remember that Baylor couldn't do shit vs KSU when we scored 34 on them. 

God damn you’re dense.

Did you watch the KSU game?

14 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Jesus are you trying to be a moron. Thank you for proving my point.

Baylor sucks and seems to have no issue running the ball against a team that blanked us.

Honestly what point did you think you were making with this post?

8 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

4th yr, 3rd yr, 5th yr, 5th yr, 3rd yr. A lot of experience up front

Screenshot (315).png

Edited by Thatguy

36 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

So Quinn is completing like 50% of his passes but "hey remember that one time Card missed that one pass in a game we won easily?"

How do we even know how good Card could have been this season when mariachi suit won't even put him in the fucking game?

6 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

How many times did we run the ball vs TCU? How many times did we run the ball vs KSU? 
But no it couldn’t be coaching right? Surely only giving the ball to Bijan 12 times was the olines fault 

We could've run the ball another 12 times and popped one and the board would've been ecstactic. Or we could've run the ball another 12 times and kept getting stoned and the board would've been all over the coach about throwing it, just like when he ran Bijan 3 times in a row to try and close out a game. 

Edited by Thatguy

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

So Quinn is completing like 50% of his passes but "hey remember that one time Card missed that one pass in a game we won easily?"

How do we even know how good Card could have been this season when mariachi suit won't even put him in the fucking game?

We've got a pretty big sample size of Card at this point. We know who he is. 

Just now, Thatguy said:

We could've run the ball another 12 times and popped one and the board would've been ecstactic. Or we could've run the ball another 12 times and kept getting stone and the board would've been all over the coach about throwing it, just like when he ran Bijan 3 times in a row to try and close out a game. 

Yes I am sure everyone would be upset about giving the ball to our best player more. That sounds completely reasonable. 

It’s a perfectly logical coaching decision to stop giving your best player the ball because he struggled early. That’s what most successful coaching do. They just abandon their best players. 

“Hey guys steph missed his first 5 shots, don’t let him shoot anymore.”

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Wasn’t someone in this thread earlier this week sucking off Napier for back to back wins against A&M and South Carolina and how much they’ve improved over the course of the season.

Down 14-6 to Vandy as a two touchdown favorite. 

Yes and that person was rightly told that beating aggy and sc wasn’t worth a shit.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Yes I am sure everyone would be upset about giving the ball to our best player more. That sounds completely reasonable. 

It’s a perfectly logical coaching decision to stop giving your best player the ball because he struggled early. That’s what most successful coaching do. They just abandon their best players. 

“Hey guys steph missed his first 5 shots, don’t let him shoot anymore.”

You clearly don't read this board. 

Edited by Thatguy

7 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

We've got a pretty big sample size of Card at this point. We know who he is. 

It's not even worth it arguing with you. Nothing you're posting here makes any fucking sense. You're the one person in this thread that won't admit that both our HC and QB are a fucking disaster on game day when it's staring you right in the face. 

• Hook 'Em 2

You clearly don't read this board. 

You’re a moron if you think anyone would have been upset with us running the ball more against TCU. Especially as we all watched Quinn do whatever the fuck he was doing.

There’s no defending our coaching last week. I’m not sure why you’re trying. It was one of the most poorly coached offensive games we’ve ever had. We had sub 200 yards of total offense. Tell me the last time that happened? 

It also just continues the same pattern we’ve seen over and over from Sark. He is clueless what do you after his scripts. He calls like the way he wants a game to be not the way the game actually is.

”Quinn can’t complete anything. I don’t need to worry about rhythm. We should call the deep ball again because that’s what our offense is. Can’t divert based on situations. Gotta stick with the plan. Who cares if the plan never works right?”

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

It's not even worth it arguing with you. Nothing you're posting here makes any fucking sense. You're the one person in this thread that won't admit that both our HC and QB are a fucking disaster on game day when it's staring you right in the face. 

The kid has played 6 college football games Z.....6 fucking games. Give the dude a minute. He had 2.5 good games, 1 so so game, and 3 bad ones. We've seen Card for a year and a half. As far as Sark goes he could've called a better game. 

• Hook 'Em 2