OSU game week

Wulaw Horn

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I feel like maybe the defense should watch the 2015 highlights of Texas getting ass fucked by the refs to see if they want blood for it 

Ugh the worst part of this week is constantly being reminded of that game. Fucking horrible. I would love nothing more than to score 60+ on these fucks as retribution.

2 minutes ago, Droopy said:

He had 2 TDs last game. That’s something. 

Yeah, he had 4 catches for 70 yards.  I'm not sure if he's been in some kind of doghouse or if other WRs have just passed him on the depth chart.  But Saturday's game showed he can still be a factor in this offense, especially with Whittington out. 

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Unfortunately, I wouldn't count on it.  Okie Lite D-Coordinator is good, and will double Worthy a ton in this game.

TEXAS has to stay out of 3rd in long -- okie lite is good at rushing 3 and putting 8 back in coverage.   

Texas is definitely the best offensive team we have played, but our defense is legit. 

We completely shut down Baylor, who put up 45 points and 500+ yards on West Virginia. (Recall WVU held OU to 16 points in Norman)

And yeah, the offense has been pretty uneven given the rash of injuries in the WR group and Sanders doing his turnover thing.

Looking forward to seeing if our D can hold up against the Texas offense.

I have no idea what to expect from our offense. Getting some more WRs back and healthy has to help. But if Sanders does his turnover thing, it won't matter much.

• Like 1

With starting EDGE Jacoby Jones out for the next few weeks at a minimum, the staff made a couple of moves.

Ray Thornton will play more Jack with Jett Bush and Barryn Sorrell behind him. Alfred Collins will still be interchangeable between end and tackle. He had a sack from the end position on Saturday.

Ovie Oghoufo will become the starting X when in nickel, but he’s also the Sam when in base defense. In base, I believe Thornton reverts back to X. I’m assuming a decent amount of base defense given Ok. State’s ability to run the ball.

Linebacker Dele Adeoye has been moved to X to offer more depth.

On the offensive line, @Hookah Horns has mentioned the current shake-up has it Christian Jones-Junior Angilau-Jake Majors-Tope Imade or Hayden Conner-Derek Kerstetter. Kerstetter had been playing guard with Denzel Okafor out. 

We’ll have more on the offensive line tomorrow.

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

With starting EDGE Jacoby Jones out for the next few weeks at a minimum, the staff made a couple of moves.

Ray Thornton will play more Jack with Jett Bush and Barryn Sorrell behind him. Alfred Collins will still be interchangeable between end and tackle. He had a sack from the end position on Saturday.

Ovie Oghoufo will become the starting X when in nickel, but he’s also the Sam when in base defense. In base, I believe Thornton reverts back to X. I’m assuming a decent amount of base defense given Ok. State’s ability to run the ball.

Linebacker Dele Adeoye has been moved to X to offer more depth.

On the offensive line, @Hookah Horns has mentioned the current shake-up has it Christian Jones-Junior Angilau-Jake Majors-Tope Imade or Hayden Conner-Derek Kerstetter. Kerstetter had been playing guard with Denzel Okafor out. 

We’ll have more on the offensive line tomorrow.

Where does Ben Davis play??

He caused the Rattler fumble right??

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Give the kid a chance at guard, see what he can do.

I mean, yeah 11:00a is kind of a fun novelty for a game or two, especially OU.  But it sucks for home game intensity in which we are already woefully struggling.  

I bet between our tough three game road gauntlet (Baylor, Iowa State, and WVU)...2 will be night-games.  And we get to pretend like we're having fun before Kansas and Kansas State at fucking 9:00a watching 73,000 (and we'll be lying) march into DKR to make sure we move up to the Cheez-It Bowl instead of the Liberty Bowl.  

It's the kind of quote that the genius possess.  And the insane, lament.  

Also, OSU cheerleaders are pure smoke.  How does the 'flagship' school of that wretched state fuck up badly on student body recruitment.  Every OU game in Dallas, yeah there's some attractive women there but per capita...it's horribad.  Meantime, OSU represents very, very well on a per capita basis in Cheer, student body, alumni, fanbase living in Austin, etc.  I mean, you could say that OU gets the "nerdy, homely...study in the library on Saturday types"...but do you even need to study to get into/stay at OU?  Meanwhile, seems like everybody at OSU is getting basically the same mediocre education but is surrounded by much hotter trim.  One of 1000 college riddles I'll never understand.  

16 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Also, OSU cheerleaders are pure smoke.  How does the 'flagship' school of that wretched state fuck up badly on student body recruitment.  Every OU game in Dallas, yeah there's some attractive women there but per capita...it's horribad.  Meantime, OSU represents very, very well on a per capita basis in Cheer, student body, alumni, fanbase living in Austin, etc.  I mean, you could say that OU gets the "nerdy, homely...study in the library on Saturday types"...but do you even need to study to get into/stay at OU?  Meanwhile, seems like everybody at OSU is getting basically the same mediocre education but is surrounded by much hotter trim.  One of 1000 college riddles I'll never understand.  

see sand aggy for great comparison.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, D3zii said:

O-Line changes??!?! 

Tope to RG 

Kersetter back to tackle. 

EE55FE3D-98BA-40C4-ADE7-0A764F372D68.png

This was posted in O-line thread by @Red FiveKerstetter back to RT, Jones and Karic competing at LT, Angilou to LG, Imade and Conner competing at RG. Per a poster at IT who also posts here but not good shit like this. 

Then this post from @BurntOrange&White

He followed up with this:

5113064F-EB2C-4CD6-9368-5E8714F7DEDD.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm going to enjoy the cooler weather Saturday morning and go fishing. If I don't make it back in time to watch the game, then it's probably for the best. 

If you catch a nice looking fish, and you post a picture of said fish, I’m going to quote your post/pic and say “Nice looking fish.”

Cause that’s what I do.
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Dixon and Washington have to step up their receiving production in this okie lite game...

Maybe false hope,  but I keep thinking one or both of these guys are gonna step up.

Also,  I hope we don't see anything OSU hasn't previously shown in their run game because if we do we don't have a chance in hell of making adjustments to stop it.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Laga4 said:

Maybe false hope,  but I keep thinking one or both of these guys are gonna step up.

Also,  I hope we don't see anything OSU hasn't previously shown in their run game because if we do we don't have a chance in hell of making adjustments to stop it.  

Who is the OSU backup qb? And did his father go to Texas/did we offer him? Fml 

8 minutes ago, Laga4 said:

Bye week for okie lite coming into this game -- absolutely will see new things from Gundy's run game.    

16 hours ago, Lobo said:

Yeah there isn't a lick of difference between OSU and OU, academically. We have just have hotter trim. I can't explain it, but this has held true ever since I've been old enough to recognize hot trim. 

My family growing up was Bedlam agnostic (neither of my parents went to OU or OSU), so we would got to both OU and OSU games.  Sure there were some hot chicks in Norman, but I always felt like my head was on a swivel in Stillwater because everywhere you looked there was smoke.  

And going to school there was pretty great, in terms of the per-capita amount of hot trim. And it's only gotten better over the years as OSU started focusing on recruiting the hell out of the DFW and Houston suburbs. It's like all of the hottest chicks from Tulsa/OKC suburbs and also now a lot of the ones from DFW/Houston who don't have the grades for UT/A&M end up at OSU, lol. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

if we can get to Sanders it won't matter either way but I'm not expecting us to get to Sanders.  we'll see.

You don't have to sack him, just get a bit of pressure on him and he'll just hand you the ball. He's been pretty good at designed runs and passes to his first read, but the second there is pressure or his first read is covered, he's a fucking turnover machine.