NBA 2021-2022

ztejas

5 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

How was ashy Larry not mentioned in the first 10 responses?
giphy.gif

I get really itchy shins/calves this time of year. I need to lotion up before bed or else I’m miserable. I have no idea how he lives like that and mine aren’t even close to that bad

I bet his lips and knuckles are just as bad.

The rest of his skin looks fine which is weird. And he's never seemed to have bad skin to my eye. Maybe just a spot he's missing or hasn't noticed. Also possible the pic is making it look worse for some reason. 

On 11/21/2021 at 1:19 PM, Underdog said:

Luuuuuuke…  Luke, you are not our coach any longer.  

He'd done nothing worthy of them hiring him in the first place.    They didnt even interview anyone else IIRC.   Bad franchises gonna bad franchise

One of my favorite little things about this sub forum is how quickly and easily Message Board User turned on LeBron after he decided that he no longer wanted to play in Cleveland (again).

Houston fans still support and defend James Harden--a dude who got everything he ever wanted from their front office, no showed in elimination playoff games and still went to the strip club afterwards, played an aesthetically appalling brand of basketball, never won shit, and purposely ate his way out of town--but MBU was ready to pile on LeBron while there were still moving trucks in his driveway.

I'm not knocking you for it. It's awesome. Carry on.

26 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

So now Lebron, in addition to being the authority on all social justice issues, can decide who can and can’t sit courtside at an NBA game. The NBA is so dead to me. 

This isn't the first time he's done this. I don't care about his social justice stuff - that's political and everybody has their own take on it. But his on court behavior is grating. The constant whining, flopping, not getting back on defense, spoiled brat routine, and general bitchassedness detracts from what a great player he is. STFU and dribble should be applied to when he's actually playing.

Also, the Warriors are the most fun watch in the league since the pre-KD Warriors. As great as those KD teams were, I still think we were  sort of robbed when they added Durant. They lost their true identity. If they stay healthy and Klay comes back anywhere near his pre-injury self, they are running through the league again. 

Also, there was some back and forth discussion up thread about Andrew Wiggins and his improvement. I don't care what the numbers say, he's playing hard, winning basketball for the first time in his career. He's out there d-ing up and diving on the floor, and taking his offense in the flow of the game. He should have always been this guy instead of being "the guy".

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cabowabo said:

So now Lebron, in addition to being the authority on all social justice issues, can decide who can and can’t sit courtside at an NBA game. The NBA is so dead to me. 

What gets me is he had them tossed in the OT.  You mean, those two sat there for four quarters and didn't do anything to warrant getting tossed, but in the OT they did?  And whatever it was, it apparently wasn't racial according to LeBron:

James said frustration and wanting to get back on the floor motivated him Wednesday. James scored eight of the Lakers’ 12 points in overtime, including two of his five 3-pointers. In OT, James also had two fans sitting courtside in Indianapolis ejected, pointing them out to officials.

James didn’t elaborate on what the fans said, but said that there’s a difference between cheering for your team and crossing the line.

“When obscene gestures and language come into it, (it) can’t be tolerated," James said.

I'm sure it wasn't the first time in his career someone used an obscene gesture and language towards LeBron.