Game Week: Kansas- a team we can beat?

Wulaw Horn

I earlier said I’d light myself on fire like those pictures of the monks and sit Indian style outside DKR if we play a 1 score game with Kansas. 
Gas is getting expensive. I’m not skinny. Anyone got $15 they can lend me to see the pyrotechnics?

What a depressing game tonight. 
the sun will come up tomorrow. 
If We can rally down the stretch and beat moonshine aggy, rock chalk and wheat aggy @closetojumpingcan do a fist pump somewhere down in Galveston as “7 Win Steve” will ride again. 
hey, a girl can hope, right? 

• Hook 'Em 2

I’m not going to watch this game. There really is no point. If we win, we’ll it’s Kansas, we are supposed to beat Kansas. But we still lost 4 games in a row that we were leading. If we don’t, we’ll, it validates that we are awful, the team has quit and most likely we hired the wrong HC.

Fuck everything. Burn the program to the ground.

11 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

O/U attendance - 70,000.

Lol. No. That will be the number the admin will try to blow up our collective asses but it won’t hit 50k. Maybe give free tickets to every AISD elementary school with an assignment to write a 500 word essay on how not to run a football program.

Just now, Jhawk said:

Crazy thing is if play like we did against OU I actually think we win. We’re pretty bad tho. 

You played keep away against OU and hit lots of short passes to keep drives alive.  The QB run was also very effective for you in the first half.  These are things that give our defense fits.  You’re right.  That same game plan has a very real chance to beat us.