• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

The Koda Martin announcement

Well it's one way to get players to transfer out of your program. Getting them nearly killed by a heat stroke on a practice field. I assume he'll be okay at Syracuse since his father-in-law, Dino Babers, is the head coach. Unless of course, Babers isn't thrilled with Koda being married to his daughter.

Not surprising, but here comes the hard sell to Shepherd to commit to Aggy for guaranteed left tackle spot day 1 and cancel his visit to UT this weekend.

Can’t say I blame them, well except for the whole hiring the strength and conditioning coach that almost gets his players killed. That part I can blame them for.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Not surprising, but here comes the hard sell to Shepherd to commit to Aggy for guaranteed left tackle spot day 1 and cancel his visit to UT this weekend.

Can’t say I blame them, well except for the whole hiring the strength and conditioning coach that almost gets his players killed. That part I can blame them for.

I guarantee Martin's family disliked Jimbo way before that. 

Martin's dad has gone on several rants about 7v7 coaches/trainers and why Texas HS coaches should be prioritized. I'm going to guess an old school Texas HS coach like Kirk Martin doesn't exactly like Jimbo. 

Either way, A&M's OL is going to be a shit show next year. 

Edited by texasstrong12

I think the whole team will be a shit show this year, as evidenced by their spring game. (btw they won).  Between laughing so hard I got dizzy, and getting so nauseated I nearly gagged from the homers knob slobbering, it was quite entertaining.  All this, not to mention the return of johnny eightball to pyle field

6 hours ago, Leanderman said:

If the gomers want to see nattys they should drive over to bama and see theirs. It will be closest they will ever get to one.

I'm pretty sure jimbo will take his players on a tour of bama's trophy case when they visit this year.  "See boys, this here is what we will have one day....selfie anyone"?

16 hours ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

So...You know how their starting left tackle Koda Martin is pretty bad but has to start because everyone else they have is much worse? Yeah, well he just transferred to Syracuse today. Remember no matter how bad our OL is, it could always be worse. 

Nonsense. Chief Marine will coach em up to be all district, ya stupid sip

9 hours ago, GHOST HORN said:

1939.  i can not imagine the aggy if they even made it to the national championship game or playoff.

Weren't they insufferable enough back in 2012 when they finally managed a winning record in conference play? More than four wins against SEC teams is a generational accomplishment for the A&M program.

2 hours ago, Fud said:

Kemah Siverand announced yesterday that he's grad transfering 

He was playing CB for them... they were already crap there.  It's not a big loss, because he wasn't that great, but they were already thin.  There should be lots of attrition... they're planning on taking a large class, but they don't have many scholarship seniors this year.  Quite a few kids are going to be pushed out... most of them will be kids from in state. 

The only time something like that ever worked for me was when my physics professor agreed to bump me up from a B to an A cause I happened to be the highest B in the class. Got lucky but asking to move an exam is absurd. Failing exams in engineering is a tradition.

21 hours ago, George Clooney said:

https://twitter.com/philly_d77/status/986827777889439744?s=21

Aggy engineering student can’t handle aggy classes and begs professor to move exam date.

Don't make fun of aggys playing with Legos. In all fairness, we are talking about a university that uses Curious George and Dr. Seuss as required reading for upper division classes.

Zud9US8.jpg

• Haha 1