• Replies 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

aggy has a culture that virtually guarantees underperformance and tends towards outright failure.

Their self-absorption cripples their ability to see anything outside their little corner of the world.  Their narcissism prevents them from seeing their own shortcomings.  Their paranoia attributes their failures to outside forces.  The groupthink discourages any dissent against the "we're allsome" orthodoxy and silences any rational self-criticism that might lead to systematic improvement.

The whole thing is a recipe for failure and they never seem to change.

• Like 4

Not doubting that maybe there is a kid every now and then who wants to get out of the swamp, but my experience with "Cajun" recruiting is that they don't usually turn down offers from LSU because they want to stay close to home and LSU is the only P5 school in the state. They all want to go there. 

I don't think playing "super dirty" has much to do with it more than aggy wishcasting. 

Edited by crimsonlonghorn

Crowd shots during Tennessee/AM basketball game last night...that fan base actually still wears Cleveland Browns #12 jerseys.  

Not sure why they're wearing Colt McCoy jerseys, but okay. My wife bought me one as a surprise after he got drafted, but I've never worn it.  

a1e6da5d8fd604f9ee24be380914698d.jpg

there wasn't an Aggie alive that would have said, admitted, or even implied Mack Brown "owned this state" at any point of his coaching career at Texas, but now that they have Jimbo, it makes him look better by comparison to imply he's finally overcome that darned t.u. advantage that no other Aggie coach before him ever could
Fuck off looch your act isnt working.

12 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

there wasn't an Aggie alive that would have said, admitted, or even implied Mack Brown "owned this state" at any point of his coaching career at Texas, but now that they have Jimbo, it makes him look better by comparison to imply he's finally overcome that darned t.u. advantage that no other Aggie coach before him ever could

What advantage does this midget cuckold have over Texas?  The ability to beat Coach Herman?  Wut?

Edited by cochamps

6 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Wins against P5 teams last 10 years:

Texas - 60

aggy - 50

Head to head wins last 10 years:

Texas - 2

aggy - 1

He meant the ten years since 2012, dumbass. That's when the relevant modern era of college football began and the playing field for A&M was finally leveled. No more unfair sip advantages in the BDF. Now aggy is a beloved brother in the SEC!

Sure.  But aggy lost to BOTH #1 and #2 this year.  You can see how much progress they've made...

I'll bet they do it again. Consistent, donchano? And they'll probably improve with a loss to Top 10 Georgia and maybe even Top 10 LSU if LSU can recover from that early season loss in Week 2.

47 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

He meant the ten years since 2012, dumbass. That's when the relevant modern era of college football began and the playing field for A&M was finally leveled. No more unfair sip advantages in the BDF. Now aggy is a beloved brother in the SEC!

That's also when whatever happened to A&M became totally OK and fine with Aggies. Before, losing to the big name programs in the conference and watching them go play for and win national championships? HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM CHET. Now? Totally OK. 

• Like 1

Beloved brother Fredo.

9ed998da0aa29f1256910ceb48a573e4.gif
  • Haha 1

That's also when whatever happened to A&M became totally OK and fine with Aggies. Before, losing to the big name programs in the conference and watching them go play for and win national championships? HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM CHET. Now? Totally OK. 

Whatever you say looch

4 minutes ago, Modessit said:
1 hour ago, sushihorn said:
Sure.  But aggy lost to BOTH #1 and #2 this year.  You can see how much progress they've made...

I'll bet they do it again. Consistent, donchano? And they'll probably improve with a loss to Top 10 Georgia and maybe even Top 10 LSU if they can recover from that early season loss in Week 2.

It's one of the unfair advantages aggy gets from playing in the overrated SECSEC.  They get a lot more opportunities for quality losses to teams ranked in the top 10.