Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yes, the athletic league.  Just taking an attempt to insult the SEC and A&M at every possible turn when it comes to academics, or lack thereof.  

"Hello SEC?  I'd like to speak with your manager."  -Kaauren

The screenshot was of Texas A&M-GALVESTON's wiki page.

• Hook 'Em 3

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Coward station, Galveston, and Qatar are the only ones to get rings iirc.  They are "real" aggys.  If you've ever met one from Galv, you'd know what I mean. 

Galveston is not in the SEC. And they don’t have a $5B endowment. Neither does aggy college station. 

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Galveston is not in the SEC. And they don’t have a $5B endowment. Neither does aggy college station. 

I'm not sure. I think it's entirely possible that atmCC has more than twice the endowment of SMU. Just run the male cheerleader numbers. 

I wish I could have gotten into aggy CC. 

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

35 minutes ago, BlueGreySky said:

softball school.

Last time aggy was in the super regional. Out played their opponent in all 3 games and still found a way to lose. 

Skip to 13:35 mark for the lulz 

Also I believe @Gatorubet said that was the final game the old Pressley Stadium. Thanks for the memories aggy! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i too fell for the banana in the tailpipe, and glanced over the $5.6 billion endowment claim.

for sea aggy

b

b as in Billion

dollars, as in USD$

theirs

theirs alone

It's really Aggie network generosity and humility that has led them to the policy of dividing their 100 billion dollar endowment equally among all campuses. Good people.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It's really Aggie network generosity and humility that has led them to the policy of dividing their 100 billion dollar endowment equally among all campuses. Good people.

When the final decision to dedicate part of the university’s endowment to support of the agricultural branch college, the ags were given a ⅓ interest in the annual income of the endowment. 

When the final decision was made for the agricultural college to dedicate part of its resources to support its branch college, PV was given nothing. Zero. 

Up until Bezos’s ex just recently made a sizable donation to PV, their entire endowment was $82 million. 

So, $13billion (or whatever fabricated number) for the white school, not a dime for the branch college which just happens to historically Black. 

And the rednecks claim they can’t identify a single instance of systemic racism at Texas A&M. 

Sadly, the ghost of Sul Ross is still alive at Texas A&M. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

14 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Coward station, Galveston, and Qatar are the only ones to get rings iirc.  They are "real" aggys.  If you've ever met one from Galv, you'd know what I mean. 

I worked with one Galveston aggy grad who always just said they went to aggy.  Only after some digging did they admit that it was at Galveston.  They consider themselves to be part of the main campus, and act like it.

27 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I worked with one Galveston aggy grad who always just said they went to aggy.  Only after some digging did they admit that it was at Galveston.  They consider themselves to be part of the main campus, and act like it.

I *believe the diploma says CS even.  I know they are the only other branch that gets rings. 

*don’t care enough to verify. 

16 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Facts. I graduated from A&M Commerce and a friend of mine graduated from A&M Corpus Christi and another from West Texas A&M and we don’t have rings. Our schools don’t do that bullshit. 

While we’re speaking of bullshit, we also don’t have the corps of cadets or any fake army. And our Athletics departments are better managed and we have more conference championships than Coward station combined. West Texas A&M is known for basketball, they won the Lonestar conference five straight years for the men and the women I believe won it back to back years recently. A&M Commerce never lost conference when I was in college. Three straight conference championships and then we won a real national championship in 2017. Corpus Christi has decent basketball but they’re also known for volleyball. Those schools don’t false claim championships nor do we have a hall of air called a champions hall.

put that on the wall aggy…. Oh, we don’t have those either.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Mittens said:

This is from a Houston Chronicle article

Banks’ ultimatum comes months after Banks released the academic realignment report, commissioned through a private consulting firm. One of many recommendations was for the university to establish a Department of Journalism within the newly combined College of Arts and Sciences “to create specialization programs in print journalism, broadcast journalism, digital journalism, and photojournalism.”

15 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Facts. I graduated from A&M Commerce and a friend of mine graduated from A&M Corpus Christi and another from West Texas A&M and we don’t have rings. Our schools don’t do that bullshit. 

While we’re speaking of bullshit, we also don’t have the corps of cadets or any fake army. And our Athletics departments are better managed and we have more conference championships than Coward station combined. West Texas A&M is known for basketball, they won the Lonestar conference five straight years for the men and the women I believe won it back to back years recently. A&M Commerce never lost conference when I was in college. Three straight conference championships and then we won a real national championship in 2017. Corpus Christi has decent basketball but they’re also known for volleyball. Those schools don’t false claim championships nor do we have a hall of air called a champions hall.

put that on the wall aggy…. Oh, we don’t have those either.

It's still East Texas State University to me. Son graduated the year aggy took over. He had the option of ETSU or aggy on the diploma. He told them, fuck aggy.

• Hook 'Em 5

Now that we can close the books in the vaunted aggy 2018 recruiting class, let's reflect and take stock of how the dreams match up with the results.

It's always funny when Billy Liucci bleats about others "losing their sense of decency." Because, you know, being part of a culture that places no value whatsoever on honesty or integrity defines decency.

frenzy twit longer chin pubes.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke