• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I don't know who "D" is, but he fathered either Richard Gere or Luke Wilson.  Or perhaps both, what with the comfortable, yet stylish pleating offering ideal temperature for sperm generation.  

"E" continues to get the shit beat out of him by his old high school bullies for this photograph.  And rightfully so. 

And you're fucking insane if you don't think that "C" eventually became a serial killer.  Some say he still roams the great plains this very holiday season.

Edited by YGIFS

6 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I hate the Aggies. If my kid got a ride to be an Aggie athlete I’d be there. I’d wear her jersey or similar. My kid comes first. I hate the eagles. Kid gets drafted by Philly I’m there in an eagles jersey.

That’s bullshit.  When my daughter decided she needed/wanted an MBA, I’d pay for it anywhere she could get in, except aggy.  No how, no way, never.  Wisely, she didn’t bother to apply at Baghdad on the Brazos.

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't know who "D" is, but he fathered either Richard Gere or Luke Wilson.  Or perhaps both, what with the comfortable, yet stylish pleating offering ideal temperature for sperm generation.  
"E" continues to get the shit beat out of him by his old high school bullies for this photograph.  And rightfully so. 
And you're fucking insane if you don't think that "C" eventually became a serial killer.  Some say he still roams the great plains this very holiday season.

But when have high waters ever been in style?

NERDS.gif

10 hours ago, texasdago said:

Just here to remind the aggies of the Texas vs aggy head-to-head during the Big XII years.  They love throwing out arbitrary numbers.  I'll just stick to the Big XII which they claim was beneath them.  

102 December 2, 1995 College Station #9 Texas 16 #16 Texas A&M 6
103 November 29, 1996 Austin Texas 51 Texas A&M 15
104 November 28, 1997 College Station #15 Texas A&M 27 Texas 16
105 November 27, 1998 Austin Texas 26 #6 Texas A&M 24
106 November 26, 1999 College Station #24 Texas A&M 20 #7 Texas 16
107 November 24, 2000 Austin #12 Texas 43 #22 Texas A&M 17
108 November 23, 2001 College Station #5 Texas 21 Texas A&M 7
109 November 29, 2002 Austin #10 Texas 50 Texas A&M 20
110 November 28, 2003 College Station #6 Texas 46 Texas A&M 15
111 November 26, 2004 Austin #5 Texas 26 #22 Texas A&M 13
112 November 25, 2005 College Station #2 Texas 40 Texas A&M 29
113 November 24, 2006 Austin Texas A&M 12 #11 Texas 7
114 November 23, 2007 College Station Texas A&M 38 #14 Texas 30
115 November 27, 2008[t] Austin #4 Texas 49 Texas A&M 9
116 November 26, 2009[t] College Station #3 Texas 49 Texas A&M 39
117 November 25, 2010[t] Austin #17 Texas A&M 24 Texas 17
118 November 24, 2011[t] College Station #25 Texas 27 Texas A&M 25

So arbitrarily speaking Texas is 5-1 in Kroger Pyle Field Tackle Box in the 21st century 

Women? Not unless they bore a disturbing resemblance to Johny 8-ball.

He fits an FBI profile perfectly, uneven beady eyes and ears, a honker of a nose, overbearing mother, repressed sexual feelings, small man syndrome, harming animals, reports to an inferior power structure.

….allegedly…

Na, nope, it’s not him FBI, nope! Nothing to see here. Gotta keep that rain of aggy tears flowing..
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, General Specific said:

He fits an FBI profile perfectly, uneven beady eyes and ears, a honker of a nose, overbearing mother, repressed sexual feelings, small man syndrome, harming animals, reports to an inferior power structure.

….allegedly…

Na, nope, it’s not him FBI, nope! Nothing to see here. Gotta keep that rain of aggy tears flowing..

Think it's more of a question of, which staffer matches up with unsub type.  Thinking chinpubes collects shoes or something.  

for the hell of it:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=592395163&q=colin+klein+a%26m+kansas+state&tbm=nws&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiovLKwiJ2DAxWlmGoFHRzvDlcQ0pQJegQIDxAB&biw=1536&bih=711&dpr=1.25

every link in the results is 2 weeks old

even espn ran with it based on "sources"

+++

Adam Rittenberg, ESPN Senior WriterDec 6, 2023, 08:51 AM ET

Texas A&M is set to hire Kansas State offensive coordinator Collin Klein for the same role under new coach Mike Elko, sources told ESPN.

Klein, a former quarterback for Kansas State who finished third in Heisman Trophy voting in 2012, had emerged as one of the nation's top young playcallers. Klein, 34, has spent almost his entire career at his alma mater, serving as quarterbacks coach and becoming the team's sole playcaller before the 2022 season under coach Chris Klieman.

Notre Dame pursued Klein for its offensive coordinator vacancy after the 2022 season, and Klein has drawn some interest for head-coaching opportunities.

Since the start of the 2022 season, Kansas State ranks 20th nationally in scoring (34.9 PPG). In 2022, when Kansas State won the Big 12, the offense finished in the top 10 in school history in 11 categories, including second in offensive yards (5,863), fourth in rushing yards (2,916) and fifth in yards per game (418.8).

Offensive line coach Connor Riley is expected to be a candidate to replace Klein, a source said. The 25th-ranked Wildcats will face No. 18 NC State in the Pop-Tarts Bowl on Dec. 28 in Orlando, Florida.

Texas A&M had made a push for LSU offensive coordinator Mike Denbrock, according to a source, but Denbrock elected to remain at LSU.

GoPowerCat.com first reported Klein accepting the Texas A&M job early Wednesday.

+++

okay, let's head over to gopowercat (never been, why not?).....

searching for klein on the full site returns his bio showing aggy:

https://247sports.com/coach/collin-klein-3907/#timeline

there are 2 links to stories, both posted at 5am on the 6th

https://247sports.com/Article/kansas-state-football-2024-collin-klein-offensive-coordinator-accepts-position-texas-am-aggies-mike-elko--222443177/

https://247sports.com/Article/collin-klein-hired-texas-am-offensive-coordinator-kansas-state-mike-elko-conner-weigman-222450187/

the first just says "sources"

the second says "sources told GigEm247"

+++

end of line

someone, maybe the fine folks at @aggypedia, should put together a retrospective on aggy's 2022 class.  the story, starting from the early days of crootin', to aggy's payments to the players, the promise of the gratest 'crootin class evar!, to the trials and tribulations of the fightin' texum sec university bulldogs football team over the next 2 years, the wins, the losses, the felony arrests, culminating in the historic buyout of jimbo and the portaling of players like so many rats off a sinking ship. 

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

I love Aggy. It literally never ends.

3y2f7q.gif

Spanning the globe to bring you the constant variety of sports... the thrill of victory... and the agony of defeat... the human drama of athletic competition... 

damn that’s looks like it fucking hurts but I believe he was knocked unconscious when hit that post on the ramp which probably saved his life with his body going limp. 

I worked with an aggy a few years ago that refused to help his kid when he said he wanted to gobto UT. Said he was to leave and be on his own. When his kid finally switched under pressure,  he paid his full way through a&m.

That’s just shittiness. If the kid got into Stanford or Harvard he’d probably tell him Aggie is a better school.

It’s a damn cult. Fucking Jim Jones has nothing on these pukes.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Spanning the globe to bring you the constant variety of sports... the thrill of victory... and the agony of defeat... the human drama of athletic competition... 

damn that’s looks like it fucking hurts but I believe he was knocked unconscious when hit that post on the ramp which probably saved his life with his body going limp. 

I miss Wide World of Sports. Jim McKay was great. Each Saturday you might get an Ali fight, or a demo derby and gymnastics, or barrel jumping and lumberjack competitions.

I miss Wide World of Sports. Jim McKay was great. Each Saturday you might get an Ali fight, or a demo derby and gymnastics, or barrel jumping and lumberjack competitions.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, nnm said:

That hint of areola in the first pic was the mother lode in 1980. 

If I could find a Frederick's of Hollywood or Victoria’s Secret catalog back in the early 90’s it was pure fapping gold.  Then I found my dad’s 70’s and 80’s playboy stash and moved on.  

50 minutes ago, Stinkpalm said:

I fathered millions of knuckle-children due to similar images in the sears catalogue back in the day. That is, until I found the old man’s playboy stash, when the number grew into the billions

The Montgomery Ward and J.C. Penney catalogs also were very popular as well during that time, too.  I miss them.

• Like 2