• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

A&M regents, “well we can’t give you $3mm in cocaine and buy out Jimbo’s contract later on. We’re not made outta money.  (Checks notes).  Okay well the stupids in Texas have a counter offer, $2mm in blow and Arby’s no more than once a month.”   

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

Did Evans have any eligibility left?  Would he take a bag?  If the answer to either of those is no, then Sumlin knew what the score was and how valuable JF was without Evans to bail him out.

Not just Evans.  The OL.  And the fact that the SECX3 would've been onto his backyard, no playbook game.  They caught lightning in a bottle that one year, and there is no possible way they could've replicated the success of that season.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, nnm said:

Not just Evans.  The OL.  And the fact that the SECX3 would've been onto his backyard, no playbook game.  They caught lightning in a bottle that one year, and there is no possible way they could've replicated the success of that season.  

Are there any more of those Matthews kids? Whatever happened to that puny one?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Just saw East Texas Piney Woods Aggy got into a scrum with the San Antonio dorks on Monday

image.thumb.png.c4c1eb7c31f21e04a78c6a05f73b4c04.png

ETPW aggy didn't just win the game they won the fight too netting 10 suspended games to the SA dorks only 9 games.

That's my undergrad alma mater! However most of our alumni still call it East Texas State. Fight for old ET! #WeAreLions #ToTheTop 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

"We would have won the SEC and the natty if Johnny had stayed!" - Texags post most likely 

It's really a shame they didn't stay in the BDF for 2012 because odds are high they would have finished the regular season 12-0 only to finish 3rd place behind Mantei Teo and gotten to watch the Crimson Tide murk the Irish they would have had a lifetime of what-ifs having finished #2 in the final AP poll

26 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

It's really a shame they didn't stay in the BDF for 2012 because odds are high they would have finished the regular season 12-0 only to finish 3rd place behind Mantei Teo and gotten to watch the Crimson Tide murk the Irish they would have had a lifetime of what-ifs having finished #2 in the final AP poll

No. No, they wouldn’t. 

spacer.png

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Just now, Tex Pete said:

No. No, they wouldn’t. 

Agree with Pete. aggy would have been a heavy favorite against us and still somehow would have found a way to lose.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

That's my undergrad alma mater! However most of our alumni still call it East Texas State. Fight for old ET! #WeAreLions #ToTheTop 

Same with my pops.  When it changed they sent him some form letter asking if he wanted a TAMU-C diploma reprint, he didnt reply.  He said back in the day some called it Easy-T

• Hook 'Em 1

I asked Ai to create a statue dedicated to an Aggie male cheerleader in College Station. I think it did a pretty great job, especially with the beautiful scenery. And yes I added the Gig 'em logo. 

Aggie-Cheer.jpg

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Uh, I guess I have to ask.  Why does a statue need eyeglasses?  Or is that like a stupid question?  

That's the beauty of ai's image generation software. The mystery of what it decides to offer up is always surprising and a little strange. 

41 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

I asked Ai to create a statue dedicated to an Aggie male cheerleader in College Station. I think it did a pretty great job, especially with the beautiful scenery. And yes I added the Gig 'em logo. 

Aggie-Cheer.jpg

Fail -- no SEC logo

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, markstanco said:

Same with my pops.  When it changed they sent him some form letter asking if he wanted a TAMU-C diploma reprint, he didnt reply.  He said back in the day some called it Easy-T

Thankful that my dad didn't know that his beloved Texas A&I University was corrupted and soiled by aggy.

Edited by SHOOTER12