• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Is that supposed to be an accomplishment? Buccees is a huge gas station designed to stop on road trips. And an oversized gas station convenience store.

And aimed for the Lowest Common Denominator anyway. I do, however, like the clean terlets.

• Like 1

Ole miss is 4th in the nation in passing yards at 352 a game, one spot ahead of bama and only behind Wash st, Texas Tech and Ohio State.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict ole miss wins.

I hope you're right, but are those passing yards coming during a futile attempt to catch up after they get behind, or because they have zero running game? Ole Miss is fuckawful until further notice, and I don't think beating aggy will be the sort of notice I need..

Is that supposed to be an accomplishment? Buccees is a huge gas station designed to stop on road trips. And an oversized gas station convenience store.

Its a piss stop, an aggy created a chain with the world's largest shitters and pissers (by sq ft)..not hard to fathom.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, markstanco said:
16 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Actually it is brilliant. Road stops across America are using their business model. Aggy or not, they are spectacularly popular.

Yes, there are plenty of aggy things to make fun of, but Buccees' success isn't one of them. 

1 hour ago, markstanco said:
17 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Actually it is brilliant. Road stops across America are using their business model. Aggy or not, they are spectacularly popular.

If you guys only knew the amount of money these companies make like Buccees, Loves, Pilot, etc. It is incredible. Pilot does as much annual revenue as Dell.

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

There is nowhere to sit in an acre of convenience store floor space except for chair where you pose for a Bucee's selfie or the toilet. 

Something very signature aggy about that. 

Or, it’s to make sure nobody loiters. They want people buying gas, taking shits, buying jerky and soda and coffee and some overpriced kid thing, and getting out so the next schlub can do the same. 

1 hour ago, markstanco said:
17 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

and everybody here seems to stop there all the time

5 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Not enjoying a product or visiting a place of business because it’s owned by [insert school name] is about as Aggy as it gets. Grow up 

There is a long list of professional practices and individual businesses I would absolutely avoid if I found they were owned or staffed by aggys. And I can provide a very convincing argument why others should do likewise. But feel free to take your chances. 

• Like 6