• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Scheiss Meister said:

My son once explained to an out of state friend that the ATM stickers on the backs of cars and trucks denoted that the owner attended the State of Texas' institution of higher special education.   I must have done at least one thing right in raising him.

aTm in the Special Education Conference does make a certain sense.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

SEC spelling beez just mean moar. 

just like the secsecsec diffense....

If it's secsecsec can it really be called defense???  

for you lurking aggy twats....... 

Just using p5 schools or secsecsec would be even further back.

#1 defense in yards allowed per game was Miss St hands down (NOT...)  But with games against SF Austin, KSU (no barn burner this year by any means), LA Lafayette, LA Tech, Arkansas, and Mississippi, PLEASE----UofL would have looked great and slim ball would still have a job and  CS would have to work hard to fuck that shit up...

#2 Michigan

#3 Clemson

#4 Miami

#5 Iowa

#6 Michigan St.

#7 Washington

#9 California

NOTE: there are there are six g5's mixed in before we get to the next secsecsec team.

#10 Alabama.    

#35 aggy  (356.5 yards averaged per game)

#60 Texas (393.6 yards per game--- A whole 37.1 more yards per game against Real Football Offenses... )

I think it's time for you sheep fucks to give up the "SEC GOOD" pipe dream.  Those numbers clearly show the PAC, BUG, and ACC way ahead of your silly secsecsec... And all three of those conferences use more advanced offenses than your secsecsec clown shows. Nowhere near the offenses in the B12, but still way ahead of your NOPASS sec Os.   For reference, Iowa St was ranked #33.  If those numbers don't work for your aggy "logic", let's look at yards allowed per play...

#1 Miss St. (no surprise with the offenses they faced)

#2 Clemson

#3 Miami

#4 Michigan

#5 Michigan St.

#6 Iowa

#7 California

#8 Penn St.

#9 Notre Dame

#10 Washington

#11 Utah

NOTE: there are 9 g5s mixed in before we get to ...

#12 Alabama  (True ranking with g5s is #21)

once again the numbers show your NOT REAL FOOTBALL GOOD defenses to be behind the PAC, BUG, and ACC

But for grins,  with bama sitting at #21

#22 TCU ahead of LSU at #24

#27 Iowa St. ahead of Georgia at #29

AND

#55 Texas ahead of #62 aggy.

If that still leaves believing in the "superior" secsecsec. The offensive numbers have your   you, the offensive numbers show the secsecsec way down the food chain also. 

Now your secsecsec did lead an Offensive category (only going by the top 10) in one stat, and that was in average scoring margin.  But that is only because the sec had both Alabama and Georgia date raping the sec"Dwarfs 12" and their other photo shoot props... Outside of those 2, the secsecsec drops way off here and becomes  quite average or below even.

The data says your secsecsec struggles to be ahead of the Big 12 defensively on paper (the last few Bowl years have made it clear that it's ONLY on paper), but not even close to being the top of the conferences. On offense though, all I can say is SECSECSEC LOLLOLLOL SECSECSEC  BWAHAHAHAHAHA.  Leave it to aggy to make a 100 year decision to run to another average conference and brag about getting beat by a mid pack Miss St, an ordinary Auburn, an average LSU, and a good but coming back down to earth Alabama. 

but hey, SECSECSECSECSECSEC... Keep up the hype! It's work for much longer than it should have, and there is no telling how many games over the years the sec have won based on media hype alone. OU this year (probably last also) looked intimidated by the ALAsecESPNsecBAMAsecAGGYsecDAWGS rolling trickle and it was too late by the time they figured out that Alabama were mortals after all.   BUT something tells me that the ESPN created Mythical Satyrs hypnosis is all but over.  When the top two (sec) teams that everyone (ESPN) thought would and should be in the finals went down in non-fluke demolishings on both sides of the ball, people realized the secsecsec half-man half-goat terror was nothing more than another farmer fucking a sheep.  The shit aggy introduced to the secsecsec...

Anyways, lurking aggy dumb fucks, enjoy your new home where "it's awesome to lose to the likes of"other 'nothing special' conference rivals as you have your entire history, but those easy 'deer in the headlights' wins because "Hey secsecsec" are numbered and some of those cupcakes are gonna rise up and bite you on the vag!  I would say like always"history repeats itself", but we both know that's not even the case. It's more along the lines of "the sun rises and the sun sets" is almost as consistent as aggy being a .550ish, run of the mill, mid pack program against its conference peers no matter which conference it's in. Like it or not aggy, you have ALWAYS relied on those 2 or 3 Buy-A-Win games a year to break the .500 mark, and the years you have actually ascended beyond 7-8 wins consistently (two years in a row) tend to correlate with Probations soon to follow....  Just the facts aggy

• Like 2

So “Texas aggy” huh? Maybe they should just change their colors to burnt orange and white and get it over with. 

Freud in his later years should have moved to the armpit of Texas to study aggy and its ways. Would have been highly beneficial to society to study and learn about backwards cults with severe inferiority complexes.

I was flipping through the channels last night and saw that aggy was playing Auburn in basketball.  I switched over to see the score.  In the 10 seconds I watched, I saw 3 aggys behind the announcer's table doing the upside down Hook 'Em while the announcers discussed aggy's 79-61 home court deficit with 3 mins to go.  Imagine that...

You're down 20 pts,

At home,

Not playing Texas,

Not in a conference with Texas, 

You don't play Texas (except for baseball),

You get on TV and you decide to do the upside down Hook 'Em.

It used to piss me off.  These days, I just think about how pathetic it must be to always have Texas in your head(s).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Goofy sumbitches.  And proud of it. 

interesting to realize that not only is the whole yell leader concept a jarring anachronism, but even the diminutive we use to make fun of them ("milkmen") is something people only remember even being a cultural thing, nostalgically. I mean they didn't have milkmen when *I* was growing up, let alone millennials. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

interesting to realize that not only is the whole yell leader concept a jarring anachronism, but even the diminutive we use to make fun of them ("milkmen") is something people only remember even being a cultural thing, nostalgically. I mean they didn't have milkmen when *I* was growing up, let alone millennials. 

ISWYDT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Freud in his later years should have moved to the armpit of Texas to study aggy and its ways. Would have been highly beneficial to society to study and learn about backwards cults with severe inferiority complexes.

Of course then he never would have said "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

Odds to win the College Football Playoff in the 2019 season
The top 20 contenders, according to the Westgate Las Vegas Superbook:

Alabama 3-2
Clemson 7-2
Ohio State 10-1
Michigan 12-1
Georgia 12-1
Oklahoma 15-1
Texas 20-1
Nebraska 25-1
Washington 25-1
Florida 25-1
Notre Dame 25-1
Oregon 30-1
Wisconsin 50-1
LSU 50-1
Mississippi State 50-1
Auburn 50-1
Miami 80-1
Utah 80-1
USC 80-1
Texas A&M 80-1

Image result for aggie fail gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Focht Up said:

Why would Nebraska be at 25 to 1?  I think I'd have them at 100 to 1.

because people will bet on them at 25 to 1

these aren't predictions, they're propositions balanced between what will generate bets from the public and what Vegas is willing to risk to encourage the bets/risk paying out if the unlikely happens

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

I'm confused. What does this have to do with their shitty football team that they field every year?

A school that would purposely have those things as cheerleaders just might have a shitty football team for them to cheer for??   

Is such a thing even possible?  

2 minutes ago, THEHORN5561 said:

A school that would purposely have those things as cheerleaders just might have a shitty football team for them to cheer for??   

Is such a thing even possible?  

I think what we're looking at here is a chicken/egg type scenario. What came first, the gay cheerleaders or the mediocre football?

because people will bet on them at 25 to 1
these aren't predictions, they're propositions balanced between what will generate bets from the public and what Vegas is willing to risk to encourage the bets/risk paying out if the unlikely happens

And because plenty of cornfed regards from Nebraska will visit Vegas on their fat vacations and lay down some cash on a hope and a dream for their loser team.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I think what we're looking at here is a chicken/egg type scenario. What came first, the gay cheerleaders or the mediocre football?

I like to think that when the devil dropped trow and took a Taco Hell sized dump on college station to create aggy - all the components were found within.

2 minutes ago, THEHORN5561 said:

I like to think that when the devil dropped trow and took a Taco Hell sized dump on college station to create aggy - all the components were found within.

Did it come with helpful step-by-step picture instructions like IKEA furniture? Or was it more like this:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Joke's on Vegas.

Alabama 3-2
Clemson 7-2

Ohio State 10-1
Michigan 12-1
Georgia 12-1

Obviously, none of those teams are 100% because they have to play aggy. HUUUUGE speed bump. 

...and why none of those 3 will win it due to being too banged up by the end of the season.

Best Baseball Unis in 2019 = A&M

DxMuHGNVAAANhme?format=jpg&name=large

Right!

-Damn... y’all dressed that dude and he went straight to the train tracks to end it all!!

-I don't think A&ms had the best uniforms in any sport ever. Maroon is an awful color in sports.

-No buttons? 
Ugly maroon? 
On train tracks? 
Looking down? 

Why did we let yall in this conference?

-The first thing you see is the word "TEXAS". Nice.

7 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

I’m not positive I’d bet Nebraska to have a winning season at 25-1.

You should look at their schedule and then tell me if you still think that. 

There are a lot of things I'd bet on at +2500. That's not a difficult number to come to terms with if I think there's a reasonable chance of it happening.

19 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I was flipping through the channels last night and saw that aggy was playing Auburn in basketball.  I switched over to see the score.  In the 10 seconds I watched, I saw 3 aggys behind the announcer's table doing the upside down Hook 'Em while the announcers discussed aggy's 79-61 home court deficit with 3 mins to go.  Imagine that...

You're down 20 pts,

At home,

Not playing Texas,

Not in a conference with Texas, 

You don't play Texas (except for baseball),

You get on TV and you decide to do the upside down Hook 'Em.

It used to piss me off.  These days, I just think about how pathetic it must be to always have Texas in your head(s).

• Like 1