• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

14 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

My thoughts as well.  As we saw with Aaron Rogers, season ending injuries don't always look catastrophic on the field.  Something pops, the players damn well know about it.  His reaction seemed excessive for a "bad back".  Don't wish injuries on anyone, but this reeks of aggy spin.  

Sometimes there's just a subtle, sickening wobble of the knew with weight on it. I first noticed that with Fozzy at Missouri. On the other hand, it looked like he was hanging his feet from the cart which I wouldn't expect with a knee injury. I've had many sprains and some operations.

His emotions suggested he thought it was over.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Burt said:

That was beautiful. You can appreciate his genuine emotion and just how much he cares for aggyland. The passion for all things gomer and the aggy way of life really shine through in a soulful, melodic fashion. Then he went outside and fucked his sheep. 

11 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Sometimes there's just a subtle, sickening wobble of the knew with weight on it. I first noticed that with Fozzy at Missouri. On the other hand, it looked like he was hanging his feet from the cart which I wouldn't expect with a knee injury. I've had many sprains and some operations.

His emotions suggested he thought it was over.

I thought it was a knee/lower leg injury as well based upon his reactions

6 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Some entertaining fan fiction...

Where was that respect during the extension process?

At best, this is someone hoping to guilt Jimbo into forfeiting what he was promised by contract.

At worst, it's pathetic fan fiction still imagining Jimbo as a guy who loves A&M and Aggies. If that were the case, you wouldn't have needed a $75MM 10-year [guaranteed!] contract to begin with.

The Aggies held the dissonant prides in their heads back when they got him: he loves us/we have enough money to bring the most reluctant candidate to College Station.

Edited by RomaVicta

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

@Doc Sam Beckett is there any notion of folks within the Clemson booster base having any real problems with Dabo at this point? Seems like a slow burn for him there that could lead to a Mack Brown-esque kind of departure years from now.

There's definitely rumblings and boosters are starting to speak with their wallets, but Dabo has god status. It's obvious to all that his hires and refusal to utilize the portal are causing the problems.

Grisham, Spiller, Goodwin, Hall, Austin are complete clown hires. Hall, Spiller and Grisham went from analysts to position coaches, no experience anywhere else. Gtfo with that. Dabo does have a history of changing things up before it's too late, so we'll see if stops the ridiculous hires, and uses the portal. If he doesn't change, then a Mack Brown-esque departure a few years from now is exactly how it will go. 17-12 win against this year's Wake team is the kind of shit that really pisses the Reds off

• Hook 'Em 2

It has been 30,604 days since 1/1/1940

If you were to go 30,604 days prior to 1/1/1940 you wind up at 3/18/1856 so anything that has happened since then means that event is closer to the Aggies last football title than we are today.

General Mills was founded in June of 1856

Franklin Pierce was president but James Buchanan would win the election that November.

Here is the electoral map...
696px-ElectoralCollege1856.svg.png

Pretty funny to see Texas having 4 electoral votes is closer to the aggy MNC than we are today...

Edited by Pimphand
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pimphand said:

If you were to go 30,604 days prior to 1/1/1940 you wind up at 3/18/1956 so anything that has happened since then means that event is closer to the Aggies last football title than we are today.

Franklin Pierce was president but James Buchanan would win the election that November.

Pretty funny to see Texas having 4 electoral votes is closer to the aggy MNC than we are today...

Are you the poster that posted this on SEC Rant? Also, it should say 1856.

45 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Any self-respecting attorney/agent would shove Jimbo's arms into a wood chipper before allowing him to waive the money he is contractually owed.

Sure, Jimbo, go ahead and quit without collecting the money.  But I'm still getting my percentage of the entire contract, so I'll have my people send your people the wiring instructions.

- J Sexton

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

If you were to go 30,604 days prior to 1/1/1940 you wind up at 3/18/1856 so anything that has happened since then means that event is closer to the Aggies last football title than we are today.

Texas and California with the same number of electoral votes as Rhode Island. Talk about ancient history.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Aggie OL Pro Football Focus Grades for Saturday

Posted on 10/16/23 at 2:43 pm
up vote1down vote1
bkm1.png
RG Layden Robinson - 59.8 
LG Kam Dewberry - 58.2 
LT Trey Zuhn III - 45.8 
LG Mark Nabou Jr. - 42.6 
RT Chase Bisontis - 23.4 
C Bryce Foster - 16.7 
RT Dametrious Crownover - 0.0? 

ouch!

I mean it's no wonder they haven't been able to have a QB complete a season unscathed since Mond did in their magical 2020* season.

Who is QB3 for when Max goes to the IL?

Edited by Pimphand

25 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Half the country would say the same thing about California. It's a lame joke either way.

There's an entire fucking board for that kind of dialogue, and you sure as fuck know that. 99% of the people on the non-CR boards have no interest in the boring, unfunny political shit like this.

I repped the post thinking it was just a reference to population. I'd prefer more wide open spaces. Maybe not 4 electoral votes wide, but maybe 15.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, US183 said:

aggy found out the cause of aggy poor football play… too much FLATULENCE //

image.jpeg.e22f210592ec64a632ae9c332f5f64d9.jpeg

A former leader of Germany who ruled during the time Aggy last won the National Championship also suffered from this problem due to his grain-based diet. The official word for the condition is meteorism and he was purportedly very smelly. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, futureman said:

are y’all implying an aggy posted that?  I assumed it was a texas fan. 

38 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Probably was.  Wasn't me.

14 minutes ago, linux said:

Why would a Texas fan post that? there is no bite. No backhand compliment.

If it was posted by a Texas fan, which is entirely possible, it's only because they're mocking how every single time aggy played an SEC team for the first time there were obviously fake stories allegedly from the other team's fans about how much they loved everything aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

If it was posted by a Texas fan, which is entirely possible, it's only because they're mocking how every single time aggy played an SEC team for the first time there were obviously fake stories allegedly from the other team's fans about how much they loved everything aggy. 

For the record Aggies have been doing this for over 22 years, my first or second thread on Hornfans was pointing this out. It was also on a Tenn forum.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, linux said:

No, a Texas fan doesn't post a "gosh, you guys are great!" if he is going to impersonate a Vol on an A&M forum.

That is just boring and dumb.

sorry you’re struggling with the concept.  you’re probably just too simple to grasp the humor.  you’ll be ok, though. 

• Haha 3